Author Topic: He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  (Read 3524 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
« on: September 20, 2007, 05:59:35 PM »
Welcome back 240, this board is certainly more entertaining with you posting.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »
I'ts more edumacational

Welcome back.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:05:01 PM »
I'ts more edumacational

;D

Come on 240, start some new threads.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »
i dont plan on living here again.  I'm an honest neoconservative again. 

I know 911 was complete BS.  19 patsies thought they were going to slash their way to the cockpit and become heroes.  However, a lot of bombs went off that day in places no airplane went.  And anyone who wouldn't investigate that is guilty too. 

I don't respect neotaints who still preach the WMD fairy tale, who use "libs" like it's their middle name, and blindly swear allegience to a murder machine while telling everyone else they're going to hell.

I can't support libs who want to end this war of aggression because frankly, they don't have a plan B.  Everyone in govt knows we are going to sustain a presence there (manage oil) for 50 years.  "pulling out" from 160k to 100k troops is what the Dem winner will do.  Bravo.

I support a strong America, who controls a great deal of middle east oil. 

I'm an MBA and I understand the USA had to gain control of middle east oil.  All the wars, politics of today, and the next 10 years of war will be about the oil.  Tucker and Laura Ingraham both said today they frankly don't care if its about the oil.  You'll hear more of that.  Pundits preparing us for the stark reality we are a nation of aggressors taking oil to live this well.   It's about global economics.  I have a nice home and I would rather we war for the next 30 years than be forced to live in shit again.  So if you want to serve, go for it.  I thank you and appreciate it.  This war is for oil and power, and I'm okay with that.  It's a morally corrupt position, I admit.  But its the util. choice.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »

I know 911 was complete BS.  19 patsies thought they were going to slash their way to the cockpit and become heroes.  However, a lot of bombs went off that day in places no airplane went.  And anyone who wouldn't investigate that is guilty too. 

I don't respect neotaints who still preach the WMD fairy tale, who use "libs" like it's their middle name, and blindly swear allegience to a murder machine while telling everyone else they're going to hell.

I can't support libs who want to end this war of aggression because frankly, they don't have a plan B.  Everyone in govt knows we are going to sustain a presence there (manage oil) for 50 years.  "pulling out" from 160k to 100k troops is what the Dem winner will do.  Bravo.

I'm an MBA and I understand the USA had to gain control of middle east oil.  All the wars, politics of today, and the next 10 years of war will be about the oil.  Tucker and Laura Ingraham both said today they frankly don't care if its about the oil.  You'll hear more of that.  Pundits preparing us for the stark reality we are a nation of aggressors taking oil to live this well.   It's about global economics.  I have a nice home and I would rather we war for the next 30 years than be forced to live in shit again.  So if you want to serve, go for it.  I thank you and appreciate it.  This war is for oil and power, and I'm okay with that.  It's a morally corrupt position, I admit.  But its the util. choice.

When were you forced to live in shit?
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
I grew up on welfare, then moved to Fla and lived in the trailer park.  We were always getting evicted and living with grandmas.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »
I grew up on welfare, then moved to Fla and lived in the trailer park.  We were always getting evicted and living with grandmas.

How does that translate to rather seeing USA being in war for the next 30 years?
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 04:16:08 AM »
How does that translate to rather seeing USA being in war for the next 30 years?

ROFLMAO...

240 how the fuck are the 2 issue NOT mutually exclusive?

People in the US still live in trailer parks do they not? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 04:29:27 AM »
i believe if we left the mideast, we'd be fucked in 20 years to get oil.  Costs go up, food and water bcomes more scarce.  Econ loses confidence, recession or worse.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 05:36:56 AM »
i believe if we left the mideast, we'd be fucked in 20 years to get oil.  Costs go up, food and water bcomes more scarce.  Econ loses confidence, recession or worse.

Ok.

Exactly how did USA going to war in the middle east help you leave your past life of "shit"?
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 06:08:27 AM »

Ok.

Exactly how did USA going to war in the middle east help you leave your past life of "shit"?

Because it's the governments fault for his parents not working. The government also made the decision for his parents to move the FL and live in a trailer park.

The government intervened when his parents tried paying the rent stopping the money getting thru to the trailer park owners, thus resulting in eviction and having to live with grand parents.

You see, every negative event in 240's family life is a result of the actions of the government, they are SOLEY responsible it seems.

Every positive thing however was through hard work and struggle by him and his family.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 06:19:39 AM »
Because it's the governments fault for his parents not working. The government also made the decision for his parents to move the FL and live in a trailer park.

The government intervened when his parents tried paying the rent stopping the money getting thru to the trailer park owners, thus resulting in eviction and having to live with grand parents.

You see, every negative event in 240's family life is a result of the actions of the government, they are SOLEY responsible it seems.

Every positive thing however was through hard work and struggle by him and his family.

So how did the Iraq war help 240 or Bust leave the "trailer park life"?  ???
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 06:25:58 AM »
youre creating a false logic argument.

I stated that I know what it's like to live in shit.  
(The fault lied entirely with my family - I never blamed govt for it)

I also stated that I believe that if the US were to give up oil interests in the mid east, our quality of life would suffer within 2 decades, to the point that most americans would be living in shit.

Nordic - I believe you have beef with me because you somehow equate my doubt with the official 911 story with some sort of sympathy for islamic extremists who hate us.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I"m all for cooking every one of them who tries to do us harm, and I"m no fan of their belief system.  

My govt has made the USA a great place to live.  They're working to ensure a solid future for the USA by securing oil, which is becoming scarcer.  

Now, please put away your false arguments, your resentments, and talk facts.   Would the US' world position in 20-40 years be stronger, or weaker, if we left the Mid East?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 06:28:02 AM »
So how did the Iraq war help 240 or Bust leave the "trailer park life"?  ???

hedge, nordic is employing a sad argument, attempting to cnnect the two when I never made a connection.

Please don't stoop to his level of assumption.

I had a low standard of living when I was young.  It sucked.

If the war in Iraq means standard of living for most americans stays high, I'm all for it.

If ending US involvement in middle east means we'll lose control of oil taps, which I believe it does, and it'll hurt our economy, which I believe it will, then I don't support ending involvement there.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 06:39:14 AM »
Firstly, I like your contributions. I was hoping our relationship on here was more of a witty conflict but you believe I dislike you? Hell no bro! One of my favourite posters.

Secondly, you connection was made with the proximity of these sentences:

It's about global economics. I have a nice home and I would rather we war for the next 30 years than be forced to live in shit again.

Our ability to interpret what you mean is tightly related to your ability to portray what you mean.

It's a weak argument to criticise me because I formed an opinion of YOUR OWN ability to voice your position.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 06:43:23 AM »
Firstly, I like your contributions. I was hoping our relationship on here was more of a witty conflict but you believe I dislike you? Hell no bro! One of my favourite posters.

Cool.  Some media outlets, and many americans believe that questioning the official 911 story is to be helping Osama.  It's not.  It just means there are some people here who assisted and profited from it - and they knew about it ahead of time and let thousands of folks die.  That's murder.  They think that wanting a murder properly investigated helps terrorists.  It's laughable.

Secondly, you connection was made with the proximity of these sentences:

Our ability to interpret what you mean is tightly related to your ability to portray what you mean.

It's a weak argument to criticise me because I formed an opinion of YOUR OWN ability to voice your position.

okay, fair enough.  But I dont blame my govt for me living in shit for 20 years.  i blame my family, myself.  The govt gave us food and money during that time.  Gave me a college loan so I could get a degree and some earning power.

I only mentioned that being poor, hungry, uncomfortable, scared most of the time really sucked.  Anytime standard of life goes down on a macro level, these things that suck return for all of us here.  I don't want that.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 08:44:25 AM »

I'm an MBA and I understand the USA had to gain control of middle east oil.  All the wars, politics of today, and the next 10 years of war will be about the oil.  Tucker and Laura Ingraham both said today they frankly don't care if its about the oil.  You'll hear more of that.  Pundits preparing us for the stark reality we are a nation of aggressors taking oil to live this well.   It's about global economics.  I have a nice home and I would rather we war for the next 30 years than be forced to live in shit again.  So if you want to serve, go for it.  I thank you and appreciate it.  This war is for oil and power, and I'm okay with that. It's a morally corrupt position, I admit.  But its the util. choice.

What would you tell an Iraqi mother who lost her one year old son in a bomb raid by US air force?

As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 09:24:57 AM »
What would you tell an Iraqi mother who lost her one year old son in a bomb raid by US air force?

That is seriously the most horrible thing in the world.  Morally, it's indefensible.  I'm not saying it's anything but that. 

National resource accurement doesn't follow moral rules.  They follow utilitarian rules.  Under utl rules, that is one casualty of hundreds of thousands of *their* casualties, which is valued less than the loss of Ameri quality of life for decades and centuries following a national collapse due to loss of oil access.

It's fucked.  I agree completely.  None of us can stop it.  However... and this is where my thinking is new... *IF* the politicials all just became HONEST - and said yes, we wish to steal the oil - then we could quit feeding both sides of the insurgency, a tactic we're employing to prolong civil war in order to gain oil WITHOUT being honest about it.

The violence would mostly stop if we stopped feeding them guns and bombs to use on each other.  GAO confirm we're feeding both sides. 

HONESTY.  That's what this situation requires.  That poor mother wouldn't live in a bomb zone if the sides were unarmed.  Just admit we're taking it, tell both sides to fvck off and live with it.  Stop the killing. Honesty does that. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 09:46:26 AM »
That is seriously the most horrible thing in the world.  Morally, it's indefensible.  I'm not saying it's anything but that. 

National resource accurement doesn't follow moral rules.  They follow utilitarian rules.  Under utl rules, that is one casualty of hundreds of thousands of *their* casualties, which is valued less than the loss of Ameri quality of life for decades and centuries following a national collapse due to loss of oil access.

It's fucked.  I agree completely.  None of us can stop it.  However... and this is where my thinking is new... *IF* the politicials all just became HONEST - and said yes, we wish to steal the oil - then we could quit feeding both sides of the insurgency, a tactic we're employing to prolong civil war in order to gain oil WITHOUT being honest about it.

The violence would mostly stop if we stopped feeding them guns and bombs to use on each other.  GAO confirm we're feeding both sides. 

HONESTY.  That's what this situation requires.  That poor mother wouldn't live in a bomb zone if the sides were unarmed.  Just admit we're taking it, tell both sides to fvck off and live with it.  Stop the killing. Honesty does that. 

Ok. But what would you tell her?

As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
Ok. But what would you tell her?

What would you tell her?

The world is a fucked up place. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 09:53:20 AM »
"Lib" Plan B: Stop running around the world needlessly kicking hornets nests; start acting like a sovereign nation, secure our borders and end the notion that America's sole destiny is to rule the known universe.... oh and no more "on a mission from god can't do wrong" presidents... That's a good start

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 09:58:18 AM »
If the war in Iraq means standard of living for most americans stays high, I'm all for it.

If ending US involvement in middle east means we'll lose control of oil taps, which I believe it does, and it'll hurt our economy, which I believe it will, then I don't support ending involvement there.

Don't you think that is negligent? America's Current high standard of living at the expence of everybody else.

What goes up must come down. Sucking everything dry to maintain your standard of living. Just trying to maintain, what about growth instead of the status quo. Riding that high is going to be an eventual crash in XX years.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »

bout time you came to my side
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »
bout time you came to my side

sorry, but until you admit some white guys in ties knew about 911 and let it happen, we can't be on the same side.

What are you scared of?  There's evidence of trading.  There's the foreign govts that gave us 5 of the hijackers and the attack date.

I admit there is a war for oil, and I"m okay with it.  Can you yet admit that civilians were allowed to die intentionally?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
Don't you think that is negligent? America's Current high standard of living at the expence of everybody else.

What goes up must come down. Sucking everything dry to maintain your standard of living. Just trying to maintain, what about growth instead of the status quo. Riding that high is going to be an eventual crash in XX years.

Of coutrse it's negligent.  ANd hilary will come in and try to mend these foreign relationships a bit, but we're in oil for the long haul.  "We're in iraq because that's where the oil is" - hilary clinton.

The people running the world aren't stupid.  They'll find a way to sustain it for centuries.  And if they don't, it won't matter, as I'll be a stale old man or worm food by then anyway.  This oil sustains us for another few decades til we decide to facefvck S. America.