Author Topic: SinCitysmallGUY mod on the MMA board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4120 times)

Alex23

Wanna keep bluto away from destroying yet another board with his idiocies and teenage like manners?

Join me to support our pal SinCitysmallGUY for mod on the MMA board!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=169357.new#new

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Thanks alot brother.. If I can just say I have been training for over 14 years and want to get rid of all the bullshit.. All the bickering and whinning. So if you go to the MMA board that shit will not happen anymore. Boards and threads should follow the topic not get side tracked with all the stupid shit...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: SinCitysmallGUY mod on the MMA board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »
how would that keep me away exactly?  ::) thats like trying to keep Alex 23 away from a camera... it just can't be done.
Z

Alex23

how would that keep me away exactly?  ::) thats like trying to keep Alex 23 away from a camera... it just can't be done.

By putting SinCitysmallGUY as mod.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:51:10 PM »
By putting SinCitysmallGUY as mod.

i dont get it, i doubt you do either. but im glad you made another thread showing everyone how deep inside your head i am.
self ownings of massive proportions  :D
Z

Alex23

i dont get it, i doubt you do either. but im glad you made another thread showing everyone how deep inside your head i am.
self ownings of massive proportions  :D

mmm... Not really kid, he asked me for my support and I gladly accepted.

He's a great guy with a lot to offer to this boards.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »
mmm... Not really kid, he asked me for my support and I gladly accepted.

He's a great guy with a lot to offer to this boards.

hahaha thanks for sharing, he asked for your support! i bet he's pm'ing his little heart out to get people to vote for him, what a douchebag.

Z

Alex23

hahaha thanks for sharing, he asked for your support! i bet he's pm'ing his little heart out to get people to vote for him, what a douchebag.

Nah... he sound like a nice guy with good intentions. You should take example on him instead of calling everyone an idiot bro.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 11:13:58 PM »
Nah... he sound like a nice guy with good intentions. You should take example on him instead of calling everyone an idiot bro.

last i checked i did more for the mma board than everyone else put together, might wanna pay attention and stop sipping on the haterade for a second and you would notice it too
Z

Alex23

last i checked i did more for the mma board than everyone else put together, might wanna pay attention and stop sipping on the haterade for a second and you would notice it too

They kicked you out for a reason bro. Same thing with the Y...

Are you gonna chase me all day like you did for the past week?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 11:19:00 PM »
They kicked you out for a reason bro. Same thing with the Y...

Are you gonna chase me all day like you did for the past week?

no they didn't, what the fuck do you know? nothing as usual

as for the y, ron admitted it was a mistake to de-mod me, you want me to bring it up again so he can get me back as a mod here?

Z

Alex23

as for the y, ron admitted it was a mistake to de-mod me, you want me to bring it up again so he can get me back as a mod here?

They kicked you out. I don't think they need you. The board is in pretty good shape.

You can try however.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
in all seriousness, bluto is the most annoying little c vnt on the whole of getbig.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 03:00:59 AM »
in all seriousness, bluto is the most annoying little c vnt on the whole of getbig.

Did you ever get that $2000 ring you saved for your gf?  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 06:26:03 AM »
Did you ever get that $2000 ring you saved for your gf?  ;D

Average price a man spends on an engagement ring is $2000. Ironically, that's 1/5th the average yearly salary for a person in the Czech Republic. Why are you talking shit again?  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 08:02:01 AM »
Average price a man spends on an engagement ring is $2000. Ironically, that's 1/5th the average yearly salary for a person in the Czech Republic. Why are you talking shit again?  ;D

I'm not the one that had to save for a ring month after month, year after year, while at the same time had to wait with sex until marriage... that's was BigCypriate.

Looks like he's the one you're attacking, a classic BF attack on me that end up hurting someone else  ;D
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 08:04:43 AM »
I'm not the one that had to save for a ring month after month, year after year, while at the same time had to wait with sex until marriage... that's was BigCypriate.

Looks like he's the one you're attacking, a classic BF attack on me that end up hurting someone else  ;D

Hell if he waited to have sex until marriage more props to him.. It takes a lot of respect for a women to do that.. I waited 4 months with my wife.. No nothing.. So props to the man for that..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 08:05:54 AM »
Hell if he waited to have sex until marriage more props to him.. It takes a lot of respect for a women to do that.. I waited 4 months with my wife.. No nothing.. So props to the man for that..
your wife gave the pusssy up to me within the first hour of meeting "her".

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 08:08:23 AM »
your wife gave the pusssy up to me within the first hour of meeting "her".

Squad c'mon man I have seen you do better.. Plus my wife isn't in to the twinkey eating type guys... She likes em tall and skinny and able to see their own feet.... which means your out of luck. ;D ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 08:14:39 AM »

hahaha but then you're a religious babbling fool so what can one expect?

Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
I tell you what if this "sincitysmellyguy" can kick my ass with both arms tied behind my back....... I'll stop fucking his sister and he'll get my vote for "mma" oh brother what a name ::) mod!...............until then, Bluto gets my vote cause i know he can beat my ass.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 08:19:23 AM »
I don't know what I did to get Sincitysmallguy to follow me to the Y, but I deserve some props, because he's a good punching bag to have around whenever one feels like going a few rounds  :D
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I tell you what if this "sincitysmellyguy" can kick my ass with both arms tied behind my back....... I'll stop fucking his sister and he'll get my vote for "mma" oh brother what a name ::) mod!...............until then, Bluto gets my vote cause i know he can beat my ass.
hahahahahhaa, classic. ;D