LMAO!!
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:48:41 PM »
 ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: LMAO!!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 10:55:17 PM »
sick of OJ, lets turn this topic into why china and russia are teaming up, buidling pipelines and building up they're armies

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 04:06:48 AM »
Yes, Ted Kennedy has a drinking problem.

But how many Dem senators, in the last 2 months, have tried to fvck a man in an airport restroom?

How many Dem senators from Louisiana have been caught with multiple hookers?

I know Teddy Kennedy did a bad thing decades ago.  He should have went to prison for it.  Sure.  But you're livnig in a glass house unless you condemn the two repub senators for their sex crimes this year.

Do you condemn those two repub senators for thir sex crimes this year, Joe?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 04:16:50 AM »

Only if the 2 repubs with the hookers didn't have wives.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 05:39:20 AM »
;D

Yeah yeah.

You're still gonna vote for that opportunist Clinton. Mark my words.

As empty as paradise

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
Yeah yeah.

You're still gonna vote for that opportunist Clinton. Mark my words.

Now she's an opportunist.....shit Zack, just about 6 months ago you were talking as if she was the second coming, what happend, truth finally settle in?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 11:07:50 PM »
I think the media is once again shooting themselves in the face on this latest OJ BS.  Did anyone watch the continuing coverage after the initial news event?  Did anyone not have enough OJ shoved at us before, so much so that we you would willingly watch hours more?  Not anyone with over an 70 IQ I'm sure.  oh oops, as much as we've been dumbed down, that could be more people than I imagined :-\

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 06:54:46 AM »
Now she's an opportunist.....shit Zack, just about 6 months ago you were talking as if she was the second coming, what happend, truth finally settle in?

Never claimed I liked her.

But I've always been very impressed by her PR organisation, her media savvy. Also, 6 months ago, and before that, I claimed she was in bed with Murdoch (he owns) Fox. And I get more and more impressed how she's able to spin it.

And you will be very hard-pressed to find anything on Fox that is critical of Hillary Clinton.

I thought this was BS 10 months ago, and I still think it's BS.

The media has to be independent and shouldn't be some kind of cheerleading squad for either of the candidate.

Journalism isn't about "balance". It's about bringing out the truth, as objective as possible.

Since you seem to get most of your news from FoxNews, you will be indoctrinated with a more positive view of Hillary Clinton.

I remember back when you used to hate her. I'm sure you already consider her the least damaging Democrat president candidate.

Fox still has 10 months to convince you that voting Clinton is better than voting Giuliani, or whoever wins the Republican nomination.

I am looking forward to see how this will be done.
As empty as paradise

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 09:25:12 AM »

But how many Dem senators, in the last 2 months, have tried to fvck a man in an airport restroom?

I know Teddy Kennedy did a bad thing decades ago.  He should have went to prison for it.  Sure.  But you're livnig in a glass house unless you condemn the two repub senators for their sex crimes this year.

Of course I condemn them, but there was only one who committed a crime, not two. The only crime Craig commited (and it's not a crime) is being dumb enough to not come forward right away.

Also, are you trying to say that Dems arn't doing the same thing? I'd be willing to bet my left nut they are and to an even worse extent than what you are hearing, it's a liberal media world and they won't report anything that would make the Dem party look bad, and if they did, you can bet your ass they will just sweep it under the rug and it'll just be a blip on the screen.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 10:07:25 AM »
Of course I condemn them, but there was only one who committed a crime, not two. The only crime Craig commited (and it's not a crime) is being dumb enough to not come forward right away.

Also, are you trying to say that Dems arn't doing the same thing? I'd be willing to bet my left nut they are and to an even worse extent than what you are hearing, it's a liberal media world and they won't report anything that would make the Dem party look bad, and if they did, you can bet your ass they will just sweep it under the rug and it'll just be a blip on the screen.

It's not a "liberal" (if by that you mean left leaning) media world.

I can't believe you're serious when writing something like that.

The mainstream media is bias towards the big corporations, and not only that, good journalism isn't marketable today. It doesn't draw the big bucks. Investigative journalism have been replaced by American Idol, Big Brother and Fear Factor.

Ask McChesney or any media scientist.

I claim that in the science world, this is not something that is even up for argument. It's just debated as how big the effects are.

Some people believe that people are still able to make choices, that the increased capitalism in the media market has improved the diversity.

Others think otherwise.

I am part of the latter group, although I don't think it's clearcut.

But today, there are 7-8 big news corporations who dominates the world media. Bertelsmann, News Corporation (Fox), Viacom, Time Warner and Disney (ABC) are the biggest.

The interest to do journalist jobs in these companies is close to zero.

As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 10:11:30 AM »

I've seen it first hand how much Ted Kennedy can/does drink and it's not beer he drinks. He likes Johnny Walker, or at least he did 10 years ago.

You're right about certain Dems doing the same thing Craig is doing. The only difference is they haven't built their whole political career on beliefs that condemn the act. There's the difference and it's a big one. Had Craig and Vitter been moderate Republicans and not Christian Conservatives then no one would be saying anything. Well, the soliciting men in a public restroom would still be talked about but not Vitter.

You're "Liberal Media" quip is IMO not accurate especially considering that the media outlets have allowed Bush to dictate what they can and can't report on regarding Iraq.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 10:29:05 AM »

Why did Craig wait 27 days, then mail in a guilty plea, if he did nothing wrong?

Also, are you comfortable with a man who is naive enough to plead guilty to a crime he didn't do, making state and federal law as a Senator?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 10:30:11 AM »

Fair enough.  The liberal media sucks and they would sweep two Dem sex scandals under the rug.  I accept that.

Then you have one question to answer - WHy wouldn't FOX News report it?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »

both parties have scumbags.. but in the republican party they tell them to fuck off, and disassociate themeselves..

in the democratic party they become their poster boys.. please tell me that kennedy isnt a celebrity in the democratic party

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »
both parties have scumbags.. but in the republican party they tell them to fuck off, and disassociate themeselves..

Repubs will only condemn a man whose state's governor is repub. 

Vitter - of louisiana - his replacement would have been appointed by a dem, who would have chosen a dem.
SO, the party didn't condemn him.

Craig - his replacement would have been appointed by the state's REPUB governor, who would have appointed a repub. 
So the party condemned him.

It's all about seats in congress, not moral clarity.

Vitter was shagging hookers for a decade.  Craig had one restroom misunderstanding.  Vitter still walks on water cause they want his seat. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 04:44:04 PM »
Fair enough.  The liberal media sucks and they would sweep two Dem sex scandals under the rug.  I accept that.

Then you have one question to answer - WHy wouldn't FOX News report it?

In your opinion, what part of the media is liberal?
As empty as paradise

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 05:36:11 PM »
Why did Craig wait 27 days, then mail in a guilty plea, if he did nothing wrong?

like I said, his only crime was not coming forward sooner. He was totally set up, why didn't they wait until he actually did something, all he did was basically reach his hand under the partition and they took him in for that, although he did try and pull rank during the interigation, they were trying to get him to admit that he was trying to do something that he MIGHT not have tried to do. Even though they haven't proved anything, they went forward to the media with only an alligation with no proof. Just the alligation alone cost him his career.......I say it's bullshit, was stupid for not coming forward, hell yes, should it have cost him a 26 year career...no freaking way!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 05:43:23 PM »

It's best to deflect criticism away from the abortion called Bush/Cheney.

Interesting terminology there Venus... dju suppose that's why so many Republicans are anti-abortion?  ;)
I mean.. afterall, ...if you've witnessed an abortion up close, ...I doubt you could still be for it... right?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 06:21:40 PM »
like I said, his only crime was not coming forward sooner. He was totally set up, why didn't they wait until he actually did something, all he did was basically reach his hand under the partition and they took him in for that, although he did try and pull rank during the interigation, they were trying to get him to admit that he was trying to do something that he MIGHT not have tried to do. Even though they haven't proved anything, they went forward to the media with only an alligation with no proof. Just the alligation alone cost him his career.......I say it's bullshit, was stupid for not coming forward, hell yes, should it have cost him a 26 year career...no freaking way!!

Don't forget the game of footsey under the stall.

Ooops correction. There was no footsey, ...he just has a very wide stance.  ;D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 06:24:27 PM »

Joe - you didn't answer my question -

Also, are you comfortable with a man who is naive enough to plead guilty to a crime he didn't do, making state and federal law as a Senator?

The point isn't what happened in that bathroom - the point is the man is supposed to be making major laws for our country, and he was 'confused' about a guilty plea?

I know you have high standards for your physique, your work, etc.  

Why would you defend this man who is obviously either
1) a bathroom sex offender
2) So ignorant of the law that he'll plead guilty to a crime he didn't do?

You see what I'm saying?  He pleaded guilty.  He's either guilty, or very dumb.  Do you want want a guilty/ or very dumb, man making decisions for our nation?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 06:26:52 PM »
In your opinion, what part of the media is liberal?

I conceded the point that Joe made, because I know that arguments here always deteriorate into left/right, which is by design.

Instead, he should answer the question - Let's suppose the lib media DID cover up several Dem sex scandals.  Why wouldn't FOX news tell us about it, Joe?  FOX has an incredible info infrastructure - if it happens in the world, Fox news knows it! 

So - by your left nut wager - FOX is either also hiding stories with the lib media - making them part of it... or, there is no story, in which case your original statement is false.

I'm back, Joe,  i'm here to debate.  Which is it?  I hit you with 2 Qs today and nothing back :(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »
I conceded the point that Joe made, because I know that arguments here always deteriorate into left/right, which is by design.

Instead, he should answer the question - Let's suppose the lib media DID cover up several Dem sex scandals.  Why wouldn't FOX news tell us about it, Joe?  FOX has an incredible info infrastructure - if it happens in the world, Fox news knows it! 

So - by your left nut wager - FOX is either also hiding stories with the lib media - making them part of it... or, there is no story, in which case your original statement is false.

I'm back, Joe,  i'm here to debate.  Which is it?  I hit you with 2 Qs today and nothing back :(

Next time, ...instead of 2 Q's, ...can you make it a cast iron frying pan intead? ...the really heavy kind?  ;D
w

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
Joe - you didn't answer my question -

He pleaded guilty.  He's either guilty, or very dumb.  Do you want want a guilty/ or very dumb, man making decisions for our nation?

1. He waited for fear of what might (did) happen, he was a high profile politition, he knew what the repercussions would have been and he was right.

2. He's very dumb. BUT you cannot correlate his lack of poor judgment on this situation to his career record, from what I understand, he was very good for his state and did alot for it. You've never made a dumb mistake?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 03:42:22 AM »
2. He's very dumb. BUT you cannot correlate his lack of poor judgment on this situation to his career record, from what I understand, he was very good for his state and did alot for it. You've never made a dumb mistake?

Joe,

I don't want very dumb people making decisions about things like starting wars, spending our kids' social security money, or long term health care in America.  Do you?

Would you rather have a "dumb" republican making decisions involving trillions of dolloars, or a lib?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2007, 04:39:51 AM »