Author Topic: Id rather be driving a ferrari  (Read 968 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Id rather be driving a ferrari
« on: September 21, 2007, 12:01:37 AM »
...some thoughts from tonights cardio..

life can be broken down into an extended metaphore. compared to a cross-country road trip, where we all are blessed with a vehicle capable of transforming and adapting to the road, the weather, to what we want to use it for, and what we want it to do. the path we take is entirely determined by ourselves, some of us were given maps, some of had to buy maps, some of us find our way on intelligence and sense of directions, some of us never get where we are trying to go because either we werent fortunate enough to be given a map and cant seem to be able to buy one, we are too stupid to know how to use a map, or we are trying to get by just on our sense of direction alone but our sense of direction just isnt good enough. for every person, a different path will be proper. some people like to take the scenic route, some people want to see the big cities, some people just want to get to the other side as fast as possible. some people want to help those without maps get maps.

what does all of this have to do with bodybuilding? the vehicle each of us were given is our bodies. its our minds transportation 24/7 365. and we have the capability to make our car into anything we want! of course; we cant change the make or the model of the car, but all cars can be cool if you supe' them up enough, give them a nice paint job, keep the rims polished, and get a nice stereo system.

of course; one can have fun on the journey across the country no matter what type of vehicle the are driving. you could have a blast touring your favorite sites ini a broken down vw bus. but that same trip, taken in a ferrari would be that much funner!

so in the journey called life...

id rather be driving a ferrari.

what would you rather be driving?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Id rather be driving a ferrari
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 12:05:43 AM »
You've been talking with DaddyWaddy, haven't you ?

I got paid today and most of it went to Bills ... I'd like to DRIVE into a fucking Wall !

Nice post, though.  :)

Jace

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:19:43 AM »
personally i'd like to think something along the lines of a Lambo Murc LP460  8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »

I got paid today and most of it went to Bills ... I'd like to DRIVE into a fucking Wall !

Nice post, though.  :)

ROFL!!! I feel your pain buddy.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 12:43:43 AM »

LOL so true, Candidizzle you gotta kick it before these type of posts become a habbit mate ;D.

Well thought out post though 8)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 12:53:10 AM »
Seriously though, I'd like to be driving this ... preferably NOW !  :o