Author Topic: Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!  (Read 9661 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2007, 12:10:31 AM »
Koloseum Nutritional Sciences will be making our tradeshow debut at the upcoming Mr. Olympia Expo in Las Vegas 9/28-29 at Booth #306.  I am very pleased to announce that we will be offering promotion on our 3-Stage Hyper-Anabolic System! 50% OFF when you buy the complete system of Amino Preload HA, Amino XXPload AC and Amino Reload HT…all three items for only $99.99 plus tax (a $100 savings)!!

I will also be conducting brief seminars to explain our products, the science and why top bodybuilders are experience astounding results with KNS supplements.

I look forward to seeing you all in Las Vegas!  Hic Rhodos (Koloseum), Hic Salta!!!

Milos

PS: For my getbig best-friends (nearly brothers...) simple mentioning of "snake oil special" would bring the price down even further...How much? Well - it is only one way to find out...is in it?

Just find me at the booth...I am that good looking guy with the biggest arms in my whole company...(well, my partner Rick is trying to surpass my astonishing 15 inch pythons and Milamar's arms only appear bigger than mine - but I will have a measuring tape with me - to prove what I am saying...as I will be ready to defend everything I've been saying for quite some time now...JUST FOR YOU - MY GETBIG BRO'S :-*)

Milos, your wife Milimar looks very masculine here. Have you been feeding her your 'male hormones' ?  I hope not; but nothing surprises me. 

You are a ruthless and cunning businessman  Milos.  But making your wife a human-guinnea-pig is stretching the boundaries of family relationships a little far....dont you think?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2007, 01:04:52 AM »
Milos, your wife Milimar looks very masculine here. Have you been feeding her your 'male hormones' ?  I hope not; but nothing surprises me. 

You are a ruthless and cunning businessman  Milos.  But making your wife a human-guinnea-pig is stretching the boundaries of family relationships a little far....dont you think?

That is Batista (very masculine one) you are looking at...my wife is one in the middle... ;)
Don't you think you should like...get laid every so often...so you wouldn't be THAT desperate?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2007, 01:07:32 AM »
Poor me... :'(....she is coming to my room - just about now...What should I do? Feed her some of "my hormones" or use her as a pig...I mean - guinea pig? SHAME ON ME...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2007, 01:14:24 AM »
He Milos, are the guys you're preparing taking your supplements or the one of their sponsors ???

When Dennis Wolf says he makes insane progresses with the Nutrex stuff (his sponsor), but you say your athletes make insane progresses with your supplements.... ???

Or are they taking both? :D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2007, 01:21:01 AM »
BTW - in new - October '07 issue of Planet Muscle there is a feature of my masculine guinea piggy...Editor Jeff Everson came to express his sincere condolences...

Some guys just have to suffer...I guess...Maybe I'll be luckier in my after-life...?

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2007, 01:23:33 AM »
milos out of curiousity what nationality is your wife?

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »
Milamar, is beautiful and I've met her years ago at the Mr. O Expo, and she was as nice and down to earth as can be... Likewise, Milos was truly a class act and he sat there and talked to me for a solid 30 minutes on training (iso-tension) nutrition, you name it... Then, when I went to buy his DVD, he refused to let me pay, and gave me a free signed copy... I highly doubt ANY other pro does this regularly...

Class Acts and I look forward to trying his new line of supplements, I've been waiting YEARS for Milos to create a master formula!

FOR REAL

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2007, 02:17:27 AM »
Milos' wife is the hottest figure competitor around.  If Milos is at the Arnold next year I'll probably slap her and spit in her face because girls like that sorta thing.  I'll probably ball my eyes out later that night because I didn't have the chance to shit on her chest, but oh well :'(

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2007, 02:47:29 AM »
That is Batista (very masculine one) you are looking at...my wife is one in the middle... ;)
Don't you think you should like...get laid every so often...so you wouldn't be THAT desperate?

Milos, i appreciate your candour. However, I am merely expressing an opinion.  'Opinion' is something you are very familiar with! Yes?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Milimar is something you treasure and good luck to you. My point is, I am not attracted to women which such masculine features.  However, i respect your right to claim her as a 'symbol' of inner beauty.

Good luck to you for 2008.  Your stable is looking very impressive.  I hope the ailing Luke Wood can find the energy to get out of his sick-bed and do some guest posing though.  I miss his bleached-comb-over hair style, orange skin and bloated abdomen.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2007, 06:28:32 AM »
Milos, i appreciate your candour. However, I am merely expressing an opinion.  'Opinion' is something you are very familiar with! Yes?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Milimar is something you treasure and good luck to you. My point is, I am not attracted to women which such masculine features.  However, i respect your right to claim her as a 'symbol' of inner beauty.

Good luck to you for 2008.  Your stable is looking very impressive.  I hope the ailing Luke Wood can find the energy to get out of his sick-bed and do some guest posing though.  I miss his bleached-comb-over hair style, orange skin and bloated abdomen.

This ailing, bloated, bleached combed hair gorilla is still very ill Hank!! so i will not be guess posing anytime soon! im so sorry!! But i will be in Melbourne for the Australia Grand Prix next year, so i do hope we can still keep to our appointment that we made! Yes im sorry to say my dear friend Hank, the best i can do now and just stay in bed and hope i get well soon!! the best i can do is just keep having you constantly obsess over me!! i mean since you bat for the other team, i can understand how you feel about me! you are only human (i think), so since you are so obsessed with getting laid, maybe you can buy a blow up male sex doll for now until you find the right donkey that will love you as much in return!

LUKE WOOD! ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE IN 2008!!

I hope i don't look as terrible as this WANK the next time i guest pose!!! i will never disgrace myself like this again!!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2007, 06:34:44 AM »
Milos' wife is the hottest figure competitor around.  If Milos is at the Arnold next year I'll probably slap her and spit in her face because girls like that sorta thing.  I'll probably ball my eyes out later that night because I didn't have the chance to shit on her chest, but oh well :'(

is this the same Hammer who said when he came to the seminar at Milos's gym that Milos ran into his office scared when he saw you!!! :D :D!!

When since you are know for telling the truth  ::), i can tell you that 100% Milos will be at the Arnold and me too, so for sure by all means come past the KNS booth and back those words up!! i tell you what, i will tie Milamar's hands behind her back to make it a little more fair for you, mind you i would still put all the Gold in China on Milamar against that the big bitch Hammer!

I think you and Hank should hook up!! i think Hank and Hammer would make a lovely couple!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2007, 06:35:04 AM »
luke wood is like a priest in prison.  ;D

oops i mean hank wood. 

Paul Allen

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »
a serious question.

who produces milos's products?  does he make them himself or is there a company behind it?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2007, 06:37:48 AM »
a serious question.

who produces milos's products?  does he make them himself or is there a company behind it?

milos products are junk just like 95% of all supplements.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2007, 06:41:08 AM »

Milos, is Batista that tall? I thought you were about 5'10" ish or was he wearing his wrestling shoes....in any regards..definitely a big fella...

Hope your display did well and brought in alot of traffic...all the best!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2007, 06:47:05 AM »
I cannot tell everyone how happy i am for my great mate Milos!!! This supplement line has been a dream of his for a long time with years and years of research!!! Congraduations to Milos, Rick and Milamar!!!  ;D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2007, 07:14:11 AM »
wats up Luke good to see everything is going well.

In regards to comments on wives i personally do not like to enter that territory nor make neg comments about spouses, but i will say Milos has done well in that regard.

Catch u guys at the Aussie Show.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2007, 07:21:46 AM »
Hey Milos, met you in Montreal after the show backstage, and you were super cool.
thanks again for the autographed 8x10's

my question to you is:

Is the look and name of your Gym / Supplement Line {Koloseum} related
to a photo-shoot you once had with Flex or M&F?

i remember alot of other Pro's wearing the "gladiator outfit" in the mags back
in the late 90's. (i think Ronnie too)
and i was just wondering as to what role that played in the naming of your
businesses?

Thanks

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2007, 07:32:42 AM »
RUMOR HAS IT DORIAN YATES HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE ANY TRUTH TO THAT ?
911 INSIDE JOB !

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2007, 11:29:05 AM »
Milos, is Batista that tall? I thought you were about 5'10" ish or was he wearing his wrestling shoes....in any regards..definitely a big fella...

Hope your display did well and brought in alot of traffic...all the best!

I am 5'10 and a HALF  ;D ;D = 179 cm...and Batista is that tall...Didn't really look what he was wearing BTW

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »
RUMOR HAS IT DORIAN YATES HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE ANY TRUTH TO THAT ?

I heard the rumor he had sex with both of us...and Elvis was singing in the background and watching...(pervert)!
He was paid to sing and not to watch...

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2007, 11:43:16 AM »
I heard the rumor he had sex with both of us...and Elvis was singing in the background and watching...(pervert)!

lol

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »

Quality ;D

Chris M

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2007, 03:25:54 PM »
milos,
Can you email or pm me. I was the other guy in the wheelchair that talked to you about teaming up for my next show. Thanks,

Chris

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2007, 03:31:54 PM »
Splendid body and magnficent breasts.