Author Topic: Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!  (Read 9698 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!
« on: September 21, 2007, 02:46:32 AM »
 Milos's supplements and Koloseum Gym wears will be at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 02:49:24 AM »
Can't wait to check back later and see the replies posted in this Thread !  :D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 02:50:19 AM »
You have made my day

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 03:04:07 AM »
Do they have show specials or are they selling all their stuff at regular price?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos's KNS & Koloseum Gym Booth at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 08:42:59 AM »
Koloseum Nutritional Sciences will be making our tradeshow debut at the upcoming Mr. Olympia Expo in Las Vegas 9/28-29 at Booth #306.  I am very pleased to announce that we will be offering promotion on our 3-Stage Hyper-Anabolic System! 50% OFF when you buy the complete system of Amino Preload HA, Amino XXPload AC and Amino Reload HT…all three items for only $99.99 plus tax (a $100 savings)!!

I will also be conducting brief seminars to explain our products, the science and why top bodybuilders are experience astounding results with KNS supplements.

I look forward to seeing you all in Las Vegas!  Hic Rhodos (Koloseum), Hic Salta!!!

Milos

PS: For my getbig best-friends (nearly brothers...) simple mentioning of "snake oil special" would bring the price down even further...How much? Well - it is only one way to find out...is in it?

Just find me at the booth...I am that good looking guy with the biggest arms in my whole company...(well, my partner Rick is trying to surpass my astonishing 15 inch pythons and Milamar's arms only appear bigger than mine - but I will have a measuring tape with me - to prove what I am saying...as I will be ready to defend everything I've been saying for quite some time now...JUST FOR YOU - MY GETBIG BRO'S :-*)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
Hi Milos
Oil aside - When true to yourself - CLASS Physique. Saw and met you at the Uk Grand Prix some years ago and you were a gent.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
how much of a discount will I get if I say "powdered monkey shit".

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 09:16:54 AM »
what about those that are unable to attend but like try said snake oil?

where is the love?
Here comes the money shot

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
KNS, dusted with low grade tren and clen.  Snake Oil?  Don't you mean Synthol special since that was your specialty?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 10:42:38 AM »
Too bad I'm not going to the Olympia...  I'd definitely visit the Snake OilTM booth!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 01:50:52 PM »

Quote from: Milos Sarcev
Just find me at the booth...I am that good looking guy with the biggest arms in my whole company...(well, my partner Rick is trying to surpass my astonishing 15 inch pythons and Milamar's arms only appear bigger than mine - but I will have a measuring tape with me - to prove what I am saying...as I will be ready to defend everything I've been saying for quite some time now...JUST FOR YOU - MY GETBIG BRO'S :-*)

I've noticed that you haven't shown your arms in any pics for a couple of years (I haven't seen one at least). Did the oil alter the shape permanently?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 03:26:50 PM »

Just find me at the booth...I am that good looking guy with the biggest arms in my whole company...

I'd rather look for the best looking women in your whole company... unfortunately for us she's married to YOU! Some guys get all the luck. 
and keep moving!

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 04:40:11 PM »
Koloseum Nutritional Sciences will be making our tradeshow debut at the upcoming Mr. Olympia Expo in Las Vegas 9/28-29 at Booth #306.  I am very pleased to announce that we will be offering promotion on our 3-Stage Hyper-Anabolic System! 50% OFF when you buy the complete system of Amino Preload HA, Amino XXPload AC and Amino Reload HT…all three items for only $99.99 plus tax (a $100 savings)!!

I will also be conducting brief seminars to explain our products, the science and why top bodybuilders are experience astounding results with KNS supplements.

I look forward to seeing you all in Las Vegas!  Hic Rhodos (Koloseum), Hic Salta!!!

Milos

PS: For my getbig best-friends (nearly brothers...) simple mentioning of "snake oil special" would bring the price down even further...How much? Well - it is only one way to find out...is in it?

Milos, I know it's off topic but I want to ask you anyway since you have seen most of the top guys.
What are your predictions, let's say the top 5, for the Olympia?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »
I've noticed that you haven't shown your arms in any pics for a couple of years (I haven't seen one at least). Did the oil alter the shape permanently?

pwnage

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 04:54:06 PM »
synthol is permanent. just look at that clown Valentino he still looks like crap

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 05:04:45 PM »
synthol is permanent. just look at that clown Valentino he still looks like crap
Well, there's degrees of damage. I wonder how "bad" it is in Milos' case.

A friend of mine saw a very slimmed down Flex Wheeler a few years ago and remarked how his arms looked like oil balloons.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 05:09:05 PM »
 :)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »
what about those that are unable to attend but like try said snake oil?

where is the love?

I'm sure Milos will have a both at the Arnold classic as well and have said special there also. Right Milos?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 12:54:13 PM »
I hear Milos is adding two new products to his lineup:  Snake OilTM Extreme and Low-Carb Snake OilTM!
Ron: "I am lazy."

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2007, 12:55:21 PM »
Milos's supplements and Koloseum Gym wears will be at the 2007 Olympia Expo!!
Hahahah thats an awsome looking booth. Wish i had the money to make the trip. I'd definantly ask for some snake oil.

MR.BIG

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2007, 07:37:28 AM »
All roads lead to ......... KOLOSEUM  ;D
w

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 02:32:15 PM »
Any QUESTIONS for me I would be more than happy to answer at the my KNS booth - both days...
I realize there were few threads for me here on gebig...but I have no time to respond...
I will have ALL THE TIME TO RESPOND at the O...so whoever is suspecting that I am "charlatan" and have no clue what I am talking about...plus those who were offering $$$ for PROOFS of my claims - you cannot miss me - Thursday and Friday I will be at my booth...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 02:33:35 PM »
Any QUESTIONS for me I would be more than happy to answer at the my KNS booth - both days...
I realize there were few threads for me here on gebig...but I have no time to respond...
I will have ALL THE TIME TO RESPOND at the O...so whoever is suspecting that I am "charlatan" and have no clue what I am talking about...plus those who were offering $$$ for PROOFS of my claims - you cannot miss me - Thursday and Friday I will be at my booth...
Wish i could be there. I might go next year.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 02:36:37 PM »
Milos, can I get a pic of me with your wife in that gladiator costume when Im there?