Author Topic: What would you do with an Employee who comes in Friday with a Suck my Dick Shirt  (Read 1604 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Okay it's Friday...casual day...but I have just seen on of the guys from another account wearing a T-Shirt saying Suck my dick, I mean in all fairness..
The only reason I haven't said anything so far is because he is not on my account and I don't know who "owners" the guy.
However I wouldn't tolerate that shit if he would be in my team...

Wouldn't that be a reason for dismissal in the US?

Mons Venus

Okay it's Friday...casual day...but I have just seen on of the guys from another account wearing a T-Shirt saying Suck my dick, I mean in all fairness..
The only reason I haven't said anything so far is because he is not on my account and I don't know who "owners" the guy.

Yes.

Stark

• Getbig V
Yes.

I mean heeeeeloooo there are females walking around, I'm deffianlty not shy in any way or form but even myself would be downright embaressed.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

You bet your sweet ass ! NOT acceptable in my book !

Stark

• Getbig V
Yeah screw this, I'm going to hunt down the Manager that owners the guy and have a wee chat with him.
God forbit if the HR cows sees the guy first ::)

Mons Venus

Yeah screw this, I'm going to hunt down the Manager that owners the guy and have a wee chat with him.
God forbit if the HR cows sees the guy first ::)

Totally unprofessional.......... OUT THE DOOR !!!!

Stark

• Getbig V

yeah unfortunatly in our political correct world this is not so easy to do.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

In some environments in the US this would be grounds for termination.. There is no way anyone could logically think that this is okay to do..

Stark

• Getbig V
In some environments in the US this would be grounds for termination.. There is no way anyone could logically think that this is okay to do..

I asked him:

Me: Is this your first job my friend
He: No
Me: Do u think this shirt is appropriated in business environment?
Me: So what made you believe this is a good idea when you choose that shirt this morning?
He: uh oh...
::)

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
Mkae sure the guy with the t-shirt is going to go on a shooting spree first. A shirt like that says "Fuck all y'all. Now die!"

blinky

• Getbig V
what the hell is the guy thinking when he gets dressed in the morning?

at the very least he should be sent home and suspended

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: What would you do with an Employee who comes in Friday with a Suck my Dick S
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 09:00:10 AM »
what the hell is the guy thinking when he gets dressed in the morning?

at the very least he should be sent home and suspended

yeah that's what I said as well but my Sitemanagers said we need the people in.... so I stapled a paper on his chest to hide the text and he's crying like a bitch no  ;D
joking...

But seriously in my time (i'm 33) you would have been kicked out of the door pronto...

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: What would you do with an Employee who comes in Friday with a Suck my Dick S
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 04:08:00 PM »
like, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh!  you politely tell the dude that it is not appropriate work attire for a professionl business atmosphere, you send them home to change the shirt, and if they do it again, you fire them!  ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 04:56:43 PM »
I asked him:

Me: So what made you believe this is a good idea when you choose that shirt this morning?

Did you talk to him in English?

You should have shouted cuss words at him in German then unholstered your Lugar and pistol whipped him...
S

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

i once had an employee show up in a shirt that said "lick it" ... i sent them home without pay until they could come back in appropriate attire

Mons Venus

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 04:44:51 AM »
I asked him:

Stark, Is that really what the dipshit said ?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 05:21:27 AM »
Stark, Is that really what the dipshit said ?

absolutely he was all embarrassed because I made a point (not as usual) in front of other employees, he kept looking at his screen writing something to a customer, I had to ask him twice if he understood me, second time I got pissed and got a little sharper with him, I have a reputation for being one of the nicer managers around but sometimes you just need to fucking talk to somebody a little harsher for them to realise that playtime is over.

Same time his colleague used a the computer him (the "owner" of the PC was at the toilet) to write an email to EVERYBODY in the building: Text: Touch my ding dong etc...  :o
So at that point I was already pissed so he probably got it twice as hard.

Me: Why did you write that email
Him: It's a french joke
Me: A french joke writen in english
Him: Yeah..um... sorry was a bad idea
Me: God damn right it was a bad idea you have no business using another etc etc

Stupid assholes ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
funny