Author Topic: MD Forums  (Read 14056 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Re: MD Forums
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2007, 04:23:06 PM »
After you've cooled down and stopped pounding your keyboard, maybe you can write a more sensible post to me, you think?

Can you come up with a better "emoticon."

Tell me, why do I need to "cool down," I'm not upset. It's obvious you are a kid, so calm down junior.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2007, 04:37:12 PM »

Tell me, why do I need to "cool down," I'm not upset.

Of course you're not. ::)

Let's get this straight: you are a dumb enough fuck to give out your personal info on MD.  A mod you pissed off posted your personal info.  Then you make up a gimmick account on Getbig to piss and moan about it.  Tell me how you're not a pussy, and I'll be the first to apologize for giving you shit. ;D

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »
Of course you're not. ::)

Let's get this straight: you are a dumb enough fuck to give out your personal info on MD.  A mod you pissed off posted your personal info.  Then you make up a gimmick account on Getbig to piss and moan about it.  Tell me how you're not a pussy, and I'll be the first to apologize for giving you shit. ;D

I didn't give out my personal information. You have very poor reading comprehension skills. Another thing, how is this a gimmick account when I have stated who I am on here.

You are truly a fucking idiot, who can not even carry an argument. Listen son, by reading your post, I will rip you a new one. 

Stop posting.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2007, 05:35:46 PM »
You are truly a fucking idiot, who can not even carry an argument. Listen son, by reading your post, I will rip you a new one. 
Stop posting.

Watch out PANDAEMONIUM he'll want to "throw hands" pretty soon.  ::)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2007, 05:39:25 PM »
Watch out PANDAEMONIUM he'll want to "throw hands" pretty soon.  ::)

Settle down, Windsor.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »
Just went through my PMs. Mark Kerr, you are the guy who was always giving me shit at MD, huh? I don't remember much of what you said, but I do recall you making fun of my appearance, yet we got no pics of you? Why is that? Can we expect some pics of you soon? I don't hold a grudge, and I think you just liked to hop into my threads and defend MD, I don't remember, but you were a pain in my ass. Why don't you post up a few pics and prove you belong in the Y. Or perhaps a pic of you banging and degrading some bitch, cuz that's what we do in the Y.  8)
E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »
Just went through my PMs. Mark Kerr, you are the guy who was always giving me shit at MD, huh? I don't remember much of what you said, but I do recall you making fun of my appearance, yet we got no pics of you? Why is that? Can we expect some pics of you soon? I don't hold a grudge, and I think you just liked to hop into my threads and defend MD, I don't remember, but you were a pain in my ass. Why don't you post up a few pics and prove you belong in the Y. Or perhaps a pic of you banging and degrading some bitch, cuz that's what we do in the Y.  8)

Yeah we got into a pissing match. However, I don't hold a grudge either. I was at MD for a while just like "Special Ed." They fucked him, and did the same to me. I apologize for the pissing match.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2007, 06:34:50 PM »
Yeah we got into a pissing match. However, I don't hold a grudge either. I was at MD for a while just like "Special Ed." They fucked him, and did the same to me. I apologize for the pissing match.

Fair enough
E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2007, 06:50:18 PM »
Fair enough

Look, I'm not here to disrespect of flame anyone. I'm here to have a good time, and relieve stress from work and have fun. I'm also here to talk about bodybuilding, fitness and MMA. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2007, 07:00:40 PM »
Look, I'm not here to disrespect of flame anyone. I'm here to have a good time, and relieve stress from work and have fun. I'm also here to talk about bodybuilding, fitness and MMA. :)

Cool, I gotta go fuck an ugly girl. Have a good night man.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2007, 07:43:44 PM »
I didn't give out my personal information. You have very poor reading comprehension skills. Another thing, how is this a gimmick account when I have stated who I am on here.

Stop posting.

Is there something, "Mark Kerr"?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2007, 08:10:12 PM »
I apologize for the pissing match.

Apologies are for pussies, pussy
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »
I've got something on them that would bring them down.

You haven't got shit, troll boy.  If you do have something, say it.  Otherwise, kindly STFU. :)

I'm surprised you're still here, after getting shitcanned by everyone in this thread.  Maybe you're a glutton for punishment, like plumptard.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »
"MMA" oh brother ::)............hey smashing machine why don't you post a pic of yourself wearing your size medium tap out shirt, so we can all get a good laugh.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2007, 10:30:38 PM »
"MMA" oh brother ::)............hey smashing machine why don't you post a pic of yourself wearing your size medium tap out shirt, so we can all get a good laugh.

"Medium"?  You must be in a generous mood tonight ;D

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2007, 09:13:59 AM »
You haven't got shit, troll boy.  If you do have something, say it.  Otherwise, kindly STFU. :)

I'm surprised you're still here, after getting shitcanned by everyone in this thread.  Maybe you're a glutton for punishment, like plumptard.

Please stop sending me racist PM's.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2007, 10:36:23 AM »
Please stop sending me racist PM's.

I haven't sent you a single PM.  Nice try, though, bucko ::)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2007, 10:40:02 AM »
I haven't sent you a single PM.  Nice try, though, bucko ::)

Racist remarks will not be tolerated. Please stop. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2007, 10:41:24 AM »
this angle is played out here, "Mark" go back to MD and give it a shot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2007, 01:59:14 PM »
LOL.  That was funny watching you guys trash, the little whiner... ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2007, 09:52:25 AM »
LOL.  That was funny watching you guys trash, the little whiner... ;D

And notice how "Mark Kerr" has gone back to lurking.  This skinny little teenager realizes he can't run with the big boys. ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »

Shut up, you little "Icy Hot" crack baby diaper changing wigger.  >:(

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »
And notice how "Mark Kerr" has gone back to lurking.  This skinny little teenager realizes he can't run with the big boys. ;D

What ever you say "Demon Dweller." ::)

Fvcking idiot.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2007, 02:09:02 PM »

Fvcking idiot.

"demon dweller"  you're going to have to better than that if you want to survive around here.

look what happened to pumphard

his a mess now

Master Blaster

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2007, 02:17:08 PM »

Fvcking idiot.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)