Author Topic: Vince Basile 65 years young today!  (Read 14177 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Vince Basile 65 years young today!
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2007, 09:18:02 AM »
Are you saying Vince could give Christian Bale a run for the muscularity award, but only if you are talking about his shape in the movie 'The Machinist', Pandaemonium?

lol, what I am saying is that Vince's rectum has been "invaded" more times than Iraq ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
Great physique Vince!

Happy 65 years!
Q

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2007, 11:33:21 AM »
is that goatboys hand? looks like it belongs on a fat bastard

yup

it sure is

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »
Hedgehog has some noble mission to keep the bastards honest. He also is an altruist because he endeavours to get experienced people to disclose their training secrets for the members here. The first mission is fine. The second is wishful thinking.

This board is a gossip and opinion board. It is not the training board and no one should be under any obligation to present theories and methods in a rigorous fashion here. I prefer to discuss theories whereas others are frustrated at talking and want definite prescriptions. Yes, as a gym owner for decades I understand what bodybuilders want. I have declined the invitation to discuss training on the specific board because I find it totally not worth the effort. Let the experts have that place so they can knock heads with beginners.

If someone presents a study to support his case and someone else doesn't see how that study supports anything why is that not okay? What is the test of truth of bodybuilding knowledge? Ah, here we come closer to the issue at hand. Hedgehog, like just about everyone else in this field, has experience, notions and beliefs and if someone doesn't concur with him then that person is wrong. The test of a true hypertrophy method is does it work for everyone. It matters little if some don't believe it is true. Try methods and see if they work. If they don't, and you are doing it right, then throw it on the rubbish heap of false theories.

As soon as someone tries to get me to nail down frequency or sets and reps he has missed what I have been talking about. You can never do that in my method because the key point is you change things if certain feedback doesn't occur. You are always training for a certain result. Muscular growth that you can measure. The side effects of rapid growth are always present so you know when you have achieved that goal. For arms and calves they should be bigger the next day and you should be able to measure an increase. If they are not bigger then something was insufficient in the workout.

I hope this helps.