Author Topic: What is the truth about the Bin Laden family flying out of the US?  (Read 1085 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
What is the truth about the Bin Laden family flying out of the US?
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »
There are some pretty outlandish rumors about when and how the Bin Laden family members were evacuated from the US.

Any ideas on exactly what happened and why they were given help by our government in their escape?

Here's a short excerpt from a CBS piece on the issue.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/30/archive/main313048.shtml

"Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What is the truth about the Bin Laden family flying out of the US?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 10:26:26 AM »
this is basic stuff.  it was a blacked out document which was unsealed by a FOIA lawsuit.

Osama's name was on the document being given a flight from America.

I shit you not.  You can go back 3 months in the prison planet archive - I haven't been there since I grew weary of the sensationism of their site, the fearmongering.   Or google it.  It's no secret -it's an unclassified document.

But yes, Osama's name was on it.  He had permission to fly from America 2 days after 911.  Plane was charterd to HIM.

How does that fit into things, I have no clue.  If you have a good reason why the FBI would grant a plane to Osama PERSONALLY, in his name, immediately after 9/11, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it. 

It's part of some bigger plan I don't get.  Osama was an asset for us for 15 years, then suddenly he starts a war which makes all our oil dreams come true, and he and his family get a plane in his name to escape USA right after 9/11.  Sounds like he's still an asset, no?

Does it stink like week old fish to you?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 10:42:02 AM »
Richard Clarke stated that those people were properly questioned before they left the country.  He saw no problem with the evacuation.  (Howard Stern has ruined that word for me)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 10:46:04 AM »
Why did the FBI help them scurry out of the country like rats fleeing a sinking ship?

They're all here enjoying the benefits of the greatest country on the planet and when the proverbial shit hits the fan they hightail it and run.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:51:20 AM »
Why did the FBI help them scurry out of the country like rats fleeing a sinking ship?

They're all here enjoying the benefits of the greatest country on the planet and when the proverbial shit hits the fan they hightail it and run.
Beats me.  Remember, at the time of the attack, the US did not know the culprits.  Why would the Bin Laden family assume it was Osama?  That seems to indicate some sort of knowledge of the attack.

What really kills me though is the incomparable spike in put options trading for airline stocks.  Somebody had prior knowledge and to my recollection, nothing has been done to investigate the people that did this.  I mean we have, in black and white, the spike in options betting that the airline stocks would tumble on 9/11.  Who the hell are these people?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
Beats me.  Remember, at the time of the attack, the US did not know the culprits.  Why would the Bin Laden family assume it was Osama?  That seems to indicate some sort of knowledge of the attack.

What really kills me though is the incomparable spike in put options trading for airline stocks.  Somebody had prior knowledge and to my recollection, nothing has been done to investigate the people that did this.  I mean we have, in black and white, the spike in options betting that the airline stocks would tumble on 9/11.  Who the hell are these people?

I don't buy that Decker, I think the US knew immediately that Al Qaeda was responsible and given Bin Laden's place in Al Qaeda that he played a role. I also think his family knew the same thing.

I wasn't aware of the trading issues that you mentioned. That's shocking. Either someone is EXTREMELY lucky or they knew something was going to happen. The deeper we dig into the last six years the less I like what I see.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 11:09:50 AM »
I don't buy that Decker, I think the US knew immediately that Al Qaeda was responsible and given Bin Laden's place in Al Qaeda that he played a role. I also think his family knew the same thing.

I wasn't aware of the trading issues that you mentioned. That's shocking. Either someone is EXTREMELY lucky or they knew something was going to happen. The deeper we dig into the last six years the less I like what I see.
Outside of OBL taking credit for the 9/11 attacks, there is little evidence that Al Qaeda was behind the attack. 

To me, the trading issue would point to people with foreknowledge of the attack. 

-        Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options… Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.

-        On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance;… Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.

-        [The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]

-        No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.

-        Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co., which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley’s share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts were bought based upon knowledge of the approaching attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million. Merrill Lynch & Co., with headquarters near the Twin Towers, saw 12,215 October $45 put options bought in the four trading days before the attacks; the previous average volume in those shares had been 252 contracts per day [a 1200% increase!]. When trading resumed, Merrill’s shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50; assuming that 11,000 option contracts were bought by “insiders,” their profit would have been about $5.5 million.

-        European regulators are examining trades in Germany’s Munich Re, Switzerland’s Swiss Re, and AXA of France, all major reinsurers with exposure to the Black Tuesday disaster. [FTW Note: AXA also owns more than 25% of American Airlines stock making the attacks a “double whammy” for them.]

On September 29, 2001 – in a vital story that has gone unnoticed by the major media – the San Francisco Chronicle reported, “Investors have yet to collect more than $2.5 million in profits they made trading options in the stock of United Airlines before the Sept. 11, terrorist attacks, according to a source familiar with the trades and market data.
“The uncollected money raises suspicions that the investors – whose identities and nationalities have not been made public – had advance knowledge of the strikes.” They don’t dare show up now. The suspension of trading for four days after the attacks made it impossible to cash-out quickly and claim the prize before investigators started looking. 

http://www.hereinreality.com/insidertrading.html

This isn't conjecture.  These trades happened in full view.  We don't have to question the melting point of steel or the flying prowess of terrorists to verify the fact that X number of put options were done right before the attacks.  If we can crack this nut, then whole house is open to see.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »
Who else could it have been if not Al Qaeda? Who else would plan and execute such a strike on our soil? It's not as if Osama's beliefs are foreign to the US. We've known exactly what he is for a long time and so did his family.

That trading info. is unbelievable. Who would have known in advance? How could they have known? That info. asks some absolutely terrifying questions.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 11:37:55 AM »
Who else could it have been if not Al Qaeda? Who else would plan and execute such a strike on our soil? It's not as if Osama's beliefs are foreign to the US. We've known exactly what he is for a long time and so did his family.

That trading info. is unbelievable. Who would have known in advance? How could they have known? That info. asks some absolutely terrifying questions.
I'm just saying that with the real evidence that we have (outside of OBL's taped confession), a court case against OBL/Al Qaeda would not withstand a motion to dismiss.  The fact of the matter for me is that I do not know who attacked us on 9/11.  I'm told it was Al Qaeda.  Al Qaeda has taken credit.  That's the extent to the validity of my knowledge on this topic.

But you are correct about the options trading.  Scarey stuff.  If I were to investigate this matter, I would track down every single person that profited off the options of the airlines damaged on 9/11. The unprecedented spike in options trading for airlines just before 9/11 cannot be a happy coincidence.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 05:21:41 PM »
Wow, this is the first I've heard of that, Decker, and I don't like this one bit. 

The people with the power to do that stuff count on the fact that most Americans are too ignorant of the system to have any real clue what you're talking about.