Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian  (Read 11175 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian
« on: September 21, 2007, 11:25:24 AM »
Who was it on this board who said Hillary is a lesbian?   :)

Friday, September 21st 2007, 4:00 AM

Hillary Clinton has publicly announced that she is not a lesbian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hillary Clinton officially declared she's not a lesbian - not that there's anything wrong with that.

During an interview with The Advocate to be published next week, Sean Kennedy, the gay magazine's news and features editor, asked the presidential candidate, "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

"People say a lot of things about me, so I really don't pay any attention to it," Sen. Clinton (D-N.Y.) replied.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say."

Kennedy told the Daily News he's convinced. "I 100% believe she's a straight, heterosexual woman," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/09/21/2007-09-21_hillary_clinton_im_not_a_lesbian.html?ref=rss

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:54:56 AM »
Who was it on this board who said Hillary is a lesbian?   :)

Friday, September 21st 2007, 4:00 AM

Hillary Clinton has publicly announced that she is not a lesbian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hillary Clinton officially declared she's not a lesbian - not that there's anything wrong with that.

During an interview with The Advocate to be published next week, Sean Kennedy, the gay magazine's news and features editor, asked the presidential candidate, "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

"People say a lot of things about me, so I really don't pay any attention to it," Sen. Clinton (D-N.Y.) replied.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say."

Kennedy told the Daily News he's convinced. "I 100% believe she's a straight, heterosexual woman," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/09/21/2007-09-21_hillary_clinton_im_not_a_lesbian.html?ref=rss

Let's not get the potential lesbian voters upset ::) corporate whore.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:51:01 PM »
Let's not get the potential lesbian voters upset ::) corporate whore.

What do corporate whores have to do with Hillary claiming she is not a lesbian? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 05:24:19 PM »

I don't believe for a minute that Hill is not a lesbian.  She doesn't have to be full-fledged, card-carryin' to be considered a lesbian.

And to be honest, it's no big deal that she is.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »
I don't believe for a minute that Hill is not a lesbian.  She doesn't have to be full-fledged, card-carryin' to be considered a lesbian.

Ok, lets be serious for a minute.

What makes you believe she actually is?
As empty as paradise

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »

If she came out as a lesbian, it would be a huge deal.

What exactly do you mean she doesn't have to be "full-fledged, card carrying to be considered"?  ???

Are you saying that just because she has a husband doesn't mean she doesn't munch carpet? Or are you saying that she may not munch carpet, but that doesn't mean she's not a lesbian?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »
If she came out as a lesbian, it would be a huge deal.

What exactly do you mean she doesn't have to be "full-fledged, card carrying to be considered"?  ???

Are you saying that just because she has a husband doesn't mean she doesn't munch carpet? Or are you saying that she may not munch carpet, but that doesn't mean she's not a lesbian?

I think he's saying that a strong minded, strong willed woman who refuses to defer to men, who refuses to act all sweet, gentile & coquettish while catering to male ego, ...is a "bull dyke" regardless of her sexual orientation.   ;D
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 08:35:09 AM »

Didn't she go to a women's college?

Chances are she's had 'multiple' lesbian encounters. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 09:27:18 AM »
Didn't she go to a women's college?

Chances are she's had 'multiple' lesbian encounters. 

What leads you to believe that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian?

Honest question.
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 11:40:47 AM »
 :o  Is it true?

Hillary Clinton’s Lesbian Past Is Exposed

One of the worst kept secrets in Washington circles is that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian. Rumors have swirled in the past about the former First Lady’s gay ways, and with a potential presidential run coming in 2016, they have come back to haunt her.

Back in 2004, a Washington Times columnist reviewing Bill Clinton’s memoir My Life concluded that Hillary and Bill, “have had a pact for decades. Their sexy, sexy pact is this: “He gets to fool around with women and she gets to fool around with women (plus the occasional man) … yes, she’s bisexual.”

The lesbian rumors resurfaced a year later in Edward Klein’s book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, And How Far She’ll Go To Become President. In it, Klein claimed that Hillary “wasn’t maternal” “had no wifely instincts,” and “many of her closest friends were lesbians.”

Klein asserted that Hillary was obsessed with lesbianism, but not in a normal way. Instead, she was “much more interested in lesbianism as a political statement than a sexual practice … Hillary talked about it a lot, read lesbian literature, and embraced it as a revolutionary concept.”

In the end, Klein concluded that though she has experimented with lesbianism, Hillary is ultimately asexual.

The rumors were fired up once again in 2007, when Huma Abedin, Hillary’s top aide, stumbled into the national spotlight with her husband Anthony Wiener’s sex scandal. Many accused Hillary and Huma of being lesbian lovers, with Hillary hiding her “in plain sight” by hiring her as her top aide.

The lesbian rumors got so bad that year that Hillary addressed them personally. “It’s not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say,” she told top gay magazine Advocate.

In 2013, when Hillary came out as pro-gay to the country, American Family Association radio host Sandy Rios claimed to know for a fact that Hillary is a lesbian:

“[Hillary] has always, as far as I know back to college, endorsed and embraced all things lesbian and gay, that is her history on this so that shouldn’t be too shocking. She has played the role of wife and cookie-making mother, I’m sorry but this is just the reality of things. We are being caught in this vortex of homosexual advocacy, it’s just amazing.”

Finally, Bill Clinton’s former mistress Gennifer Flowers spoke out last year about the former first couple’s sex life, and what she had to say was shocking.
Flowers claimed that Bill told her repeatedly that Hillary was “bisexual,” and that he was fine with it. He also told her that Hillary had “eaten more p*ssy than he had,” a statement which shocked the nation.

In the end, if God-forbid Hillary becomes President in 2016, she will not only be the first female President, but also the first gay President.

Is America really ready for a lesbian to be running the free world? What do you think about all this? Sound off in the comments below!

http://mrconservative.com/2014/10/51732-hillary-clintons-lesbian-past-is-exposed/

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 11:51:24 AM »
Thats been around for a long time...if it helped her win she'd strap on at the convention and bang Huma on the stage
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 12:09:58 PM »
I haven't been paying attention.  Would not surprise me. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 12:51:13 PM »
the clown car is pulling out all the stops,i swear the party of stupid just doesn't learn :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 12:53:24 PM »
As a good little lib you should have said who cares if she is..I'll love her more. Instead you proved you hate gays and want them dead....atleast thats how I read your statement
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2015, 01:04:10 PM »
As a good little lib you should have said who cares if she is..I'll love her more. Instead you proved you hate gays and want them dead....atleast thats how I read your statement

hahaha i think your party has already proven how they feel about gays but nice try

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 01:08:13 PM »
LOL @ resorting to this as a 2016 political issue haha.

Besides, all girls are lesbians, you just need to apply various levels of whiskey.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 01:10:01 PM »

Yeah blacken.  You obviously hate gays and lesbians. 

Is this board a safe place??

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2015, 01:11:28 PM »
LOL @ resorting to this as a 2016 political issue haha.

Besides, all girls are lesbians, you just need to apply various levels of whiskey.

when you have no hope this is what you resort to ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 01:12:17 PM »
Its not a safe place...its not its not its not........I need a hug......and crayons...and a pink fucking blanket...jesus christ.

L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 01:13:15 PM »
Yeah blacken.  You obviously hate gays and lesbians. 

Is this board a safe place??

what percentage of the gay vote does the repubs get,i rest my case

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 01:15:02 PM »

I have no idea.  Is the "gay vote" even measurable?  Does the "gay vote" have a noticeable impact on presidential elections? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 01:17:04 PM »
I have no idea.  Is the "gay vote" even measurable?  Does the "gay vote" have a noticeable impact on presidential elections? 

I'm sure it would if it's close

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 01:20:04 PM »
Dude..gimme a break. The Libs are loking for an alt to Hil...the only reason they want her around is she can bring in the money. Warren can't because she attacks the very same doners. Her as president is ridiculous at this point until the race shakes out.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »
I'm sure it would if it's close

?

You "rest (your) case" but you don't know whether the "gay vote" has any impact on presidential elections? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 01:25:01 PM »
ah.....no!!!!

This country doesn't want her. You idiots thinks she's Bill..she's not Bill guy! Clinton could charm the pants off anybody. Hil has always been unlikeable...you think the country wants 4 more years of Obama..poll after poll has said no way. Yeah I get the demographics of the electoral college....lets see how she does in the primaries. 
L