Author Topic: Bluto, antcraw, pumphard, tomr1976 edited---just Bluto actually  (Read 1439 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Bluto, antcraw, pumphard, tomr1976 edited---just Bluto actually
« on: September 21, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »
I don't even know what to say about these 4.  Feel free to comment on them for me.  All I know is I sure feel good about my life after reading posts from these 4 cases.

I edited this cause at least the other three posted pics--anyone who talks as much as that faggity fuck Bluto and cuts others pics down without posting one is a complete loser in my book

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bluto, antcraw, pumphard, tomr1976
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »
I don't even know what to say about these 4.  Feel free to comment on them for me.  All I know is I sure feel good about my life after reading posts from these 4 cases.
With the help of some prescribed Prozac.................. ....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
I don't know what to say about this "avesher" this is the first post I read from him

I'm confused
Z

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 01:48:30 PM »
I don't know what to say about this "avesher" this is the first post I read from him

I'm confused

Naw bro, Avesher's a cool guy. 8)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 04:36:26 PM »
Naw bro, Avesher's a cool guy. 8)

not really, "guy" has been lurking around trying to suck squad dick for protection for the last couple of weeks.  only problem is the squad abuses the shit outta him because  he got beat up by a 14 yr old at the bus stop, then thought it was a good idea to tell getbig the story.
I'm Nick's role model!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 05:45:42 PM »
not really, "guy" has been lurking around trying to suck squad dick for protection for the last couple of weeks.  only problem is the squad abuses the shit outta him because  he got beat up by a 14 yr old at the bus stop, then thought it was a good idea to tell getbig the story.

yup and the story entertained all---and i dont have to live with my eyes pointing 2 separate ways as well as being a minority and a fat minority at that.  Oh and antcraw, I am also the guy who will publicly stick my address on this message board if you honestly believe a 14 year old beat me up.  I happily invite you to visit me.  If you want the address let me know, and it wont be just the city or town like some have dont on here, it will be the exact spot where I live.  But of course this is the land of cowardly internet fights, and antcraw will gladly fill that bill.  See ya later fat spic.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 05:48:14 PM »
yup and the story entertained all---and i dont have to live with my eyes pointing 2 separate ways as well as being a minority and a fat minority at that.  Oh and antcraw, I am also the guy who will publicly stick my address on this message board if you honestly believe a 14 year old beat me up.  I happily invite you to visit me.  If you want the address let me know, and it wont be just the city or town like some have dont on here, it will be the exact spot where I live.  But of course this is the land of cowardly internet fights, and antcraw will gladly fill that bill.  See ya later fat spic.

hahahaha that's keepin' it real

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 06:17:43 PM »

sure pal send me your address
I'm Nick's role model!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »
sure pal send me your address
187 n. crazy lane ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 11:03:09 AM »
187 n. crazy lane ;D

nah they moved me out of there--lol

now its 115 2nd avenue north
saskatoon sask canada

antcraw email me 3 days priot to your coming--so I can stop taking my meds and when you get here I will be in the proper mind frame to shove a 5 inch nail up your left nostril as far as it will go and taste your brain when I pull it out

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 12:49:22 PM »

saskatoon sask canada

antcraw email me 3 days priot to your coming--so I can stop taking my meds and when you get here I will be in the proper mind frame to shove a 5 inch nail up your left nostril as far as it will go and taste your brain when I pull it out

antcraw is too stupid to get out of his home town, much less "visit" another country

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 09:23:48 AM »

saskatoon sask canada

hahahahahahaha!