Author Topic: mios doing arm giant set  (Read 6871 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: mios doing arm giant set
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »
how do you know this. i dont recall mars ever posting pictures.

Mars isn't enormous (he's said so himself), but the dude's in excellent shape....make no mistake about it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 08:11:22 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x318rz_milos-sarcev-doing-arm-giant-set_sport

lookin swole :)

how big his arms are? I guess 18inch

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Astonishing!!  One man lifting two 35lbs plates on an EZ-bar!! 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 08:49:10 AM »
Mars isn't enormous (he's said so himself), but the dude's in excellent shape....make no mistake about it.

i go for the health look nowadays, my hardcore days are behind me. my joints are destroyed by the poundages i used to handlle.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 08:54:43 AM »
I would like to train with milos. That looked pretty intense but i have to ask wtf is a car doing in the middle of a gym.
Edit: Didn't see the window hahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 08:55:42 AM »
i go for the health look nowadays, my hardcore days are behind me. my joints are destroyed by the poundages i used to handlle.
you're still a beast Mars.

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 09:12:18 AM »
milos is a beast.

you are quite the beast in the gym too, Mars

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
I would like to train with milos. That looked pretty intense but i have to ask wtf is a car doing in the middle of a gym.
Edit: Didn't see the window hahaha

;D I thought the same thing at first.
a

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 10:01:33 AM »
cheating cable curls

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »
For someone who sacrifices weight for feel Milos has quite the sloppy form.  The Venice Beach guys would have called Milos a tugger or a jerker.

M75

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »
Tons of variety in that set.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2007, 05:12:43 PM »
i go for the health look nowadays, my hardcore days are behind me. my poundages are destroyed by the joints i used to handlle.
Hehe. Me too.  :D

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2007, 05:48:14 PM »
i dont think theres anything wrong with the workout at all its good but.. i didnt see the balls to the wallss intensity. everyone is suppose to be puking their guts out from these workouts Milos barely broke a sweat.

hard no doubt but it didnt look too intense for him.. maybe it was an example workout? i mean come on he was speaking clear sentences 2/3rds though te workout DURING the exercise!

Master Blaster

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »

Dude, you're still pretty swole. Don't get all modest on us now.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »
mios  ???

;D

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 10:48:41 PM »
that may be so .. what ive come to realise is a lot of overtrain arms.. if my arms were a weakpoint as milos is for his phsyoque... i definetly wouldnt .. be hittin them with long giant sets...coupled with the food and what ever else these pros are on... sub 21 inch arms ..is not good

And how many competitions have you competed in? I think milos knows what he is doing and works best with what he has, hence the reason he is in top 15 for best physique to ever grace the stage.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 11:14:15 PM »
Milos is an absolute madman, I really have to admire the fact that he made a cardio workout out of bicep and tricep supersets  ;D First of all, I would gas out totally a quarter to a half way through. Secondly, the soreness in my arms that would follow such an arm workout would be excrutiating, possibly lasting for a whole week LOL. Most brutal arm workout I have ever seen, though it seems completely unnecessary and even counterproductive. Monster pumps though, and epic heart rate.
follow the arrows

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 02:09:06 AM »
The constant changing of excercises makes it more complex than it needs to be. Even if you want to "keep the muscle guessing" and "hit it from all angles" that was clearly excessive.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 04:46:49 AM »
Dude, you're still pretty swole. Don't get all modest on us now.

Thanks bro, still living the dream.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 05:48:41 AM »
Well...that was the warm-up set...last set was - 20 reps in each and every exercise on this tape (instead of 10 reps like shown on the video)...but there is the twist...after completing the circle - I went backwords and did 10 more reps in each exercise - doubling (actually tripling amount of reps you just saw- considering that I did only 10 reps in each of these exercise on this video footage...I am sure they have our last giant set doing 20+10 reps in all those exercises. Now I would like to see how many of "complainers" would be able to follow me and Hide?)...

Now - execution of each exercise is somewhat different - some reps are super slow...some explosive...some with peak contraction...some even "cheat" reps...but as you can see NONSTOP action...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 05:53:15 AM »
Man i wanna try one of these Milos style workouts. I'm sure they are brutally hard and fatiguing, but they do look fun.
No doubt about it...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 05:58:17 AM »
Well...that was the warm-up set...last set was - 20 reps in each and every exercise on this tape (instead of 10 reps like shown on the video)...but there is the twist...after completing the circle - I went backwords and did 10 more reps in each exercise - doubling (actually tripling amount of reps you just saw- considering that I did only 10 reps in each of these exercise on this video footage...I am sure they have our last giant set doing 20+10 reps in all those exercises. Now I would like to see how many of "complainers" would be able to follow me and Hide?)...

Now - execution of each exercise is somewhat different - some reps are super slow...some explosive...some with peak contraction...some even "cheat" reps...but as you can see NONSTOP action...

Brutal workout !

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2007, 06:28:51 AM »

but, does it work? do you still improve your arms?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2007, 06:35:48 AM »
Who's "Mios"?

Lisa

BETIL knew what to do with the mouthy ones.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »
And how many competitions have you competed in? I think milos knows what he is doing and works best with what he has, hence the reason he is in top 15 for best physique to ever grace the stage.
none because i am not a bber.. nor have any desire to be one... if i did i think id be a very good one  ;)
..i didnt say milos didnt know what he was doing... i just said.. i dont think that workout would help me...
hope this helps
choice is an illusion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 06:51:38 AM »
what is this with the girlie weights you are using milos.

this is a real arm workout