Author Topic: mios doing arm giant set  (Read 6869 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: mios doing arm giant set
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 07:21:26 AM »
choice is an illusion

affy

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 07:37:33 AM »
now these are arms
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=12897

HOLY SHIT...that guys arms look identical to levrones.  His bi insertations are crazy long..and his tris are massive. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2007, 07:43:07 AM »
guy has some sick tris.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2007, 07:49:15 AM »
Well...that was the warm-up set...last set was - 20 reps in each and every exercise on this tape (instead of 10 reps like shown on the video)...but there is the twist...after completing the circle - I went backwords and did 10 more reps in each exercise - doubling (actually tripling amount of reps you just saw- considering that I did only 10 reps in each of these exercise on this video footage...I am sure they have our last giant set doing 20+10 reps in all those exercises. Now I would like to see how many of "complainers" would be able to follow me and Hide?)...

Now - execution of each exercise is somewhat different - some reps are super slow...some explosive...some with peak contraction...some even "cheat" reps...but as you can see NONSTOP action...

that makes more sense. the first go around didnt look too difficult for you.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
yeah both guys have amazing tris...
bi's like levrones lack peak..
but both have some of the best arms in bb ive seen in a while
choice is an illusion

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2007, 10:37:20 AM »
those are serious guns... :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2007, 10:43:01 AM »
It is always interesting to see what others do for arms. Can't say that type of training would work for me. I will have to contact Milos and see if we can build him a proper triceps machine. None of those exercises do much as far as I am concerned. I superset biceps and triceps but usually do only one exercise for each bodypart. I realize that lots of different protocols can generate hypertrophy. I can see lots of theories being applied in that clip. The proof is always in the pudding. If training like that leads to sustained rapid hypertrophy then something must be working there. Triceps pressdowns of any kind are almost a waste of time over a certain size arm. The rope one should be banned from gyms. I am always amazed how so many copy the ineffective exercises that some people do. One of the problems with that kind of variety in the one workout is knowing how to determine which exercises are effective and which are not. How on earth would anyone know?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »
Well...that was the warm-up set...last set was - 20 reps in each and every exercise on this tape (instead of 10 reps like shown on the video)...but there is the twist...after completing the circle - I went backwords and did 10 more reps in each exercise - doubling (actually tripling amount of reps you just saw- considering that I did only 10 reps in each of these exercise on this video footage...I am sure they have our last giant set doing 20+10 reps in all those exercises. Now I would like to see how many of "complainers" would be able to follow me and Hide?)...

Now - execution of each exercise is somewhat different - some reps are super slow...some explosive...some with peak contraction...some even "cheat" reps...but as you can see NONSTOP action...

Hey Milos, just thought i'd let you know i saw the nutritional portion of your secrets of the pros DVD and wanted to let you know i am going to follow your exact diet program for an ectomorph. 3500 calories seems like a little much. I basically calculated it for my bodyweight at my leanest which was about 150. If i don't see a noticable drop in bf and gain in weight by December i am holding you responsible for everything that went wrong. I will be keeping a detailed journal.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2007, 12:39:21 PM »
Hey Milos, just thought i'd let you know i saw the nutritional portion of your secrets of the pros DVD and wanted to let you know i am going to follow your exact diet program for an ectomorph. 3500 calories seems like a little much. I basically calculated it for my bodyweight at my leanest which was about 150. If i don't see a noticable drop in bf and gain in weight by December i am holding you responsible for everything that went wrong. I will be keeping a detailed journal.
I also saw the seminar video. One inaccuracy I noted was when Milos said a pound of muscle mass burns 69 calories a day. The real figure is 6-7 calories a day. That's a major mistake by Milos... he says 10lbs of muscle would require 690kcal per day to maintain. The real figure is 60-70kcal which is a HUGE difference.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2007, 12:40:57 PM »
When was that filmed?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »
I also saw the seminar video. One inaccuracy I noted was when Milos said a pound of muscle mass burns 69 calories a day. The real figure is 6-7 calories a day. That's a major mistake by Milos... he says 10lbs of muscle would require 690kcal per day to maintain. The real figure is 60-70kcal which is a HUGE difference.
Maybe we should move this to a new thread to get his attention so he can respond.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2007, 01:54:07 PM »
whats up with everyone acting like they know what mars looks like?

when were his picture posted?

or are you all just gimmicks.

or are you all just playing around...and i just dont get it...??

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2007, 01:59:59 PM »
milos... your arms are fine. sure, for a bodybuilder they might be "small"...but for the ladies, im sure your arms get plenty of attention. they have great shape, and are not too big as to scare away the poon

your body is one of the few in the sport that i would like to have. and your like...really old..!! so props bro.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »
who cares what "mighty Mike Quin" thinks ?  ::)  what a worthless fat tub of shit.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2007, 08:49:27 AM »
Milos, isn't that giant set somehow exagerated?
S

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x318rz_milos-sarcev-doing-arm-giant-set_sport

lookin swole :)

how big his arms are? I guess 18inch

Bigger than yours skinny man. Grow up and have some respect. Btw I already don't care about whatever gay justification you think you have. ::)