Author Topic: most *realistic* fat loss possible for a natty  (Read 1935 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
most *realistic* fat loss possible for a natty
« on: September 22, 2007, 04:41:49 PM »
Say from Oct 1 - Dec 31, i followed a strict diet, never cheated, and just used EC stack. Only food egg whites, oatmeal, sweet potato's and fish. Burned at least 800 cal's a day. 45 lbs possible?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: most *realistic* fat loss possible for a natty
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 04:47:54 PM »
Say from Oct 1 - Dec 31, i followed a strict diet, never cheated, and just used EC stack. Only food egg whites, oatmeal, sweet potato's and fish. Burned at least 800 cal's a day. 45 lbs possible?

You won't lose 45 lbs of fat in 3 months.  Your most realistic max fat loss in that time is 25-30 lbs (probably 25).  Sure you might be able to lose 45 lbs of weight, but the balance will be muscle and water.
Ron: "I am lazy."

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »
You won't lose 45 lbs of fat in 3 months.  Your most realistic max fat loss in that time is 25-30 lbs (probably 25).  Sure you might be able to lose 45 lbs of weight, but the balance will be muscle and water.

I can live with this answer.
a

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 05:47:24 PM »

Personally, I'd shoot for no more than a 2lb per week loss.
HAHA, RON.....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 05:54:55 PM »
you can do it.

people underestimate the human body.

the key thing is your cardio in the morning. this is where you will be burning the fat you will lose. you can stillmaintain, even build muscle while dieting; what you have to do is be perfect on your diet.

there is no way you will lose muscle if you are taking in enough protein, and are working out every day. keep your carbs intake to just prior to, and just after weight training. get enough grams of carbs in your sytem to just make it through a workout, then consume a small amount of simple carbs immidietly after you workout. other than that keep it at zero.

its best to wake up early...take your eca stack with some l glutamine, and get in 1 to 2 hours of cardio. , then eat a meal and hit the gym as soon as its digested. the post workout carb will go to replenish muscle glycogen, and your pre workout carbs will have been used up. so for the rest of the day you should be in ketosis; but that doesnt mean eat like you on a low carb diet...you should not eat ANY fats other than fish oil supplements, which you should have with every meal. get in 40-50 grams of protein at least every two hours...at night before youg o to sleep do 30 mins to an hour of slow paced cardio, drink some l glutamine, and go to sleep.

there is absolutely no reason why you cant build muscle and lose fat over the course of two months.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 06:10:26 PM »
yeah, i went from 257-200 in 4 months one time.  I was SUPER strict on diet, did lots of cardio and lifted 5 days a week. here's what it was like:

5am 1 hr cardio
3pm: weigh
8pm: 1 hr cardio
10pm: sleep

i would allow myself to cheat with a beer or two on weekend nights, but that was about it.  it definetely helped that i already had a good amount of muscle on me to help burn the weight away, but it indeed is doable.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 06:13:16 PM »

not to mention that it could get very dangerous

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 10:29:32 PM »
you can do it.

No he can't.  Encouraging him to try will have him looking like Billy Guns.

there is no way you will lose muscle if you are taking in enough protein, and are working out every day.

If he's eating few enough calories to lose 3.5 lbs/week (45 lbs/13 weeks) he most certainly will lose muscle, probably quite a bit.  The only way around this is to cut with boatloads of gear, which he said he didn't want to do.  To lose 45 lbs of fat naturally will take a minimum of 22 weeks.
Ron: "I am lazy."

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »
No he can't.  Encouraging him to try will have him looking like Billy Guns.

Consider the source of the ludicrous advice: a troll pretending to be the REAL candidate. ::)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »

yeah thats rite. u'll lose 45 pounds weight but definitely not fat.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 11:38:30 PM »
hahhaaahaa, wht ever u lose in those 3 months, a month later u will end up packing on some good quality 50pounds of pure FAT ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 12:45:15 AM »
thanks for teh advice peeps.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 04:11:00 AM »
you can do it.

people underestimate the human body.

the key thing is your cardio in the morning. this is where you will be burning the fat you will lose. you can stillmaintain, even build muscle while dieting; what you have to do is be perfect on your diet.

there is no way you will lose muscle if you are taking in enough protein, and are working out every day. keep your carbs intake to just prior to, and just after weight training. get enough grams of carbs in your sytem to just make it through a workout, then consume a small amount of simple carbs immidietly after you workout. other than that keep it at zero.

its best to wake up early...take your eca stack with some l glutamine, and get in 1 to 2 hours of cardio. , then eat a meal and hit the gym as soon as its digested. the post workout carb will go to replenish muscle glycogen, and your pre workout carbs will have been used up. so for the rest of the day you should be in ketosis; but that doesnt mean eat like you on a low carb diet...you should not eat ANY fats other than fish oil supplements, which you should have with every meal. get in 40-50 grams of protein at least every two hours...at night before youg o to sleep do 30 mins to an hour of slow paced cardio, drink some l glutamine, and go to sleep.

there is absolutely no reason why you cant build muscle and lose fat over the course of two months.

Of course not except for the fact that it IS IMPOSSIBLE to build new tissue (fat or muscle) without a positive nitrogen balance, which in turn is only achieved by a caloric surplus; if he has a caloric deficit he won't be building anything, barring the use of Trenbolon and Somatotropin...
I hate the State.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 06:49:47 AM »
Of course not except for the fact that it IS IMPOSSIBLE to build new tissue (fat or muscle) without a positive nitrogen balance, which in turn is only achieved by a caloric surplus; if he has a caloric deficit he won't be building anything, barring the use of Trenbolon and Somatotropin...
you have a small brain.

burn fat at night and in the morning, build muscle tissue during the day.

its too easy.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 07:13:45 AM »
you have a small brain.

burn fat at night and in the morning, build muscle tissue during the day.

its too easy.

I am sure my cranial matter is just fine; I am talking about facts; you CANNOT build mass and burn fat at the same time because they are totally different processes. You can call me all the names you want but these are physiological facts; Caloric Deficit= Lose Fat (and Muscle) Caloric Surplus= Gain Muscle (and Fat).

If you still have trouble grasping the concept, I will put it this way: let's say his caloric balance for maintenance is 2500 calories a day. He wants to lose fat so he drops that down to 2000 to 2200. The caloric deficit must be maintained consistently throughout the week for the subtraction of 3500 calories which equal one pound of fat. In order to build mass or new tissue you need a surplus, in this case maybe 2800 to 3000 calories. Even if you were to switch back and forth the best that could be achieved would be status quo, neither gaining nor losing, since it is the total caloric balance that counts after a certain period of time. Now if he were to employ things like Trenbolone and HGH, the issue would be radically different. He however stated he is natural. If you still don't grasp this then I fear you are the one lacking cranial matter.
I hate the State.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 12:12:23 AM »
yeah I agree with alot of the advice on here.
Loosing 45 pounds in 3 months is possible, but you will loose muscle.
Unless you take Roids, but then you have a new set of problems awaiting you.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 04:01:39 AM »
there are other problems with losing that much weight that quickly.  Fat stores also include potential harmful mineral deposits which are released when fat loss occurs.... it's better to take more time to lose fat rather then trying to rush it.

DylanPG

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 01:11:18 AM »
I'm willing to bet that if you lost 20 lbs of fat that you would be extremely happy.  Although it may not be your ultimate goal, 20 lbs is a big amount and you'd probably be surprised how much different you'd look and feel.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
It REALLY depends on how you look now, how much fat you really have to lose and how much muscle you carry etc. and genetics. Some can lean out faster than others. My boss just dropped 30 pounds in less than 3 months doing cardio every day and dieting very strictly, and he actually looks more muscular now than he did before.