Author Topic: ufc 76 spoilers inside  (Read 3703 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
ufc 76 spoilers inside
« on: September 22, 2007, 09:26:52 PM »
first off what is going on in the ufc?  :o

forrest SUBMITTING shogun

i am starting to think its fixed

i am finally glad the judges got a decision right..diego lost..any thoughts on that fight?
irongearco.com

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Re: ufc 76 spoilers inside
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 09:36:16 PM »
LMAO - I love it

Shogun nuthuggers on Sherdog are going crazy

Wandy will be next one to fall
RIP Bob Probert

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »
i can not believe liddel lost to jardine. i mean really..jardine..he is garbage. lost to a decision.

come on chuck
irongearco.com

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 10:10:26 PM »
chuck looked like sh*t.

shogun needs to just rip up his contract.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 10:37:25 PM »
Fixed 20inch, Shogun got chocked the F out, was totally gassed in the 2nd round. Proving to live up to each Pride fighter that has come to the UFC and got smoked.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »
Fixed 20inch, Shogun got chocked the F out, was totally gassed in the 2nd round. Proving to live up to each Pride fighter that has come to the UFC and got smoked.
[/quot

i realize he was tired but do you find it funny that almost every pride fighter that comes over to the ufc all of the sudden looks terrible and loses.............
 not only lose but they all have lost by what they are known for...cro cop getting knocked out by a kick and now forrest choking out a bjj master...come on!!
it just seems strange
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 11:02:43 PM »
i am happy forrest won

i am happy sanchez lost

but i am done with the ppv's after watching jardine beat chuck
irongearco.com

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 11:05:49 PM »
Chuck should retire now - it's over

Dana must be pissed off tonight - lol
RIP Bob Probert

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 11:46:02 PM »
Fight of the night Tyson vs Thiago  :o holy shit that was good ! 155 is stacked !!
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 05:10:20 AM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 09:00:01 AM »
NO EQ for Shogun...dude was gassed in one round.

I was never that high on Shogun....him and Ninja have no hands. Shogun got caught up in taking people down and playing BJJ on the ground.

I mean he cant outstrike Griffen??? LOL

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 09:05:07 AM »
NO EQ for Shogun...dude was gassed in one round.

I was never that high on Shogun....him and Ninja have no hands. Shogun got caught up in taking people down and playing BJJ on the ground.

I mean he cant outstrike Griffen??? LOL

Did you seriously just say Shogun was a grappler first? Hahahahaha, I take it last night was your first time watching MMA. I had to quote it for sheer stupidity.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 09:52:16 AM »
LOL...Shogun guy?????

Dude I've been seen all of Shoguns fights....he went alway from his Muay Thai as of late. All he needed to do was strike with Griffen...why dig for takedowns over and over and again? He couldnt keep Griffen down on the ground...then he gassed cause of it.

Top top it off he was SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 10:03:25 AM »
Liddell needs to either quit or get his shit together, he fought exactly the same as he always has, no defence, taking tons of kicks to the body and he couldn't even catch Jardine!  Pathetic performance, the guy started as a pro kick boxer and the kicks he threw were garbage.  That was the first time he threw a couple anyway.  But man his hands were down and everything, just a joke.  I guess when your a millionaire and drive a ferrari you lose the eye of the tiger after a while.  If you take a lion out of the jungle and into HOLLYWOOD he becomes a pussy cat.  Just a shame to see a legend fight like dog shit.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »
Liddell needs to either quit or get his shit together, he fought exactly the same as he always has, no defence, taking tons of kicks to the body and he couldn't even catch Jardine!  Pathetic performance, the guy started as a pro kick boxer and the kicks he threw were garbage.  That was the first time he threw a couple anyway.  But man his hands were down and everything, just a joke.  I guess when your a millionaire and drive a ferrari you lose the eye of the tiger after a while.  If you take a lion out of the jungle and into HOLLYWOOD he becomes a pussy cat.  Just a shame to see a legend fight like dog shit.

Chuck has always struggled with strikers....and guys that can strike abit.

Pele,Mezger,Busta,Rampage, Overeem etc.

He needs to stop that thinking of 'im going to knock him out" and start using his wrestling when he needs it....just like his fight with Overeem....

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 10:36:43 AM »
Chuck has always struggled with strikers....and guys that can strike abit.

But your not saying Jardine is even that great of a striker. I guess he can strike a bit. I would just rate him as a C level Striker in that division.

I want to see Chcuk vs. Houston.... Death to chuck.. Houston would crush him.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 10:39:52 AM »
But your not saying Jardine is even that great of a striker. I guess he can strike a bit. I would just rate him as a C level Striker in that division.

I want to see Chcuk vs. Houston.... Death to chuck.. Houston would crush him.

Yep, me too. 3 losses in a row and Chuck might be finished.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 02:02:06 PM »
coming off a loss seemed to fuck with chucks mind a bit, i cant imagine what it will do coming off 2 losses in a row... he looks ok going into the fight, but when he got hit and fell to his knees, it was like the fight with rampage was there in the back of his head...

dont know if he's got used to finish fights early and having 5 rounds, he didnt push the fight enough to win 3 rounds...

not often we see front kicks being used, but against someone like chuck who wont go for a take down no matter what it's a wise choice

Z

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 02:45:31 PM »
did anyone notice that jardine seemed like he was running at times.  i know he waved chuck in at times but he ran when chuck would catch him. i guess it was a good strategy but i don't believe jardine really wanted to stand toe to toe with chuck . jardine knows chuck he is the harder hitter
irongearco.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »
yeah just standing toe to toe exchanging blows would be a bad strategy. not a lot of people win that against chuck. he doesnt necessarily hit the hardest, but his fist-eye coordination and precision in his punching is second to none

Z

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »
the big thing for jardine was all those kicks he was landing. he scored major points with those. chucks left side got hammered.

i still cant believe that griffin beat shogun. i dont think many people picked him to win...especially by submission. i couldnt believe how gassed shogun looked in the 2nd round. griffin looked good.

i so happy sanchez lost  ;D

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
joe rogan and his goofball partner were so annoying during the shogun/griffin fight.
Go Big Red!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
the big thing for jardine was all those kicks he was landing. he scored major points with those. chucks left side got hammered.

i still cant believe that griffin beat shogun. i dont think many people picked him to win...especially by submission. i couldnt believe how gassed shogun looked in the 2nd round. griffin looked good.

i so happy sanchez lost  ;D

chuck normally wouldnt care about kicks as he usually ends his fights by KO and doesnt go enough rounds for the kicks to have an affect on him.
this time was different... as we saw

shogun was a total embarrasment, i cant believe a fighter on this level, who is considered the best in the world in his division, cant fight 2 rounds without gassing... when for example ken shamrock in his prime fought for over 30 minutes without a break.
Z

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »
LOL...Shogun guy?????

Dude I've been seen all of Shoguns fights....he went alway from his Muay Thai as of late. All he needed to do was strike with Griffen...why dig for takedowns over and over and again? He couldnt keep Griffen down on the ground...then he gassed cause of it.

Top top it off he was SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

His conditioning was so bad, that he preferred lying on the ground to standing up.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 02:12:16 AM »
shogun fought a good fight for someone 50 years old.

to bad he's only 25  :D
Z