Author Topic: THE WISDOM OF DORIAN YATES  (Read 15328 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: THE WISDOM OF DORIAN YATES
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 09:32:38 AM »
Dorians grainy look is because he has thin freckly Scottish/ Irish skin.  Same with Branch Warren.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 09:44:23 AM »
Dorians grainy look is because he has thin freckly Scottish/ Irish skin.  Same with Branch Warren.

actually he is of dutch/german descent...says so on his website

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
I tell ya......The Pros must read this shit and laugh, the way you "experts"  babble on about what drugs you "know" they used.

Fucking comical

In total agreement on this speculation. Some like Yates could've easily used slin and not showed it, with the right genetics.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 02:57:57 PM »
  Crock of shit! Dorian used sauce and GH, but never insulin. Insulin stimulates glycogen stoarage in the muscles, anf that leads to water retention inside the muscles. If Dorian used insulin, then his muscles would not have looked as hard as they did. Having water inside the muscles make them look fuller but also softer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

are you retarded?

if insulin causes water retention,how does all of milos's pro's all look so good come contest?

how does branch warren look so ripped? ronnie etc etc etc.

you are a fool.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 03:03:11 PM »
Oh, wow, not it was Haney who introduced insulin to bodybuilding? Really? lol

i may be mistaken, it may have been gh, although i think i read that it was insulin, and he sold it at his local gym.

maybe someone more familure with that time frame can elaborate.

van do you know different?  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Etrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »
  Dorian never used insulin. It is as simple as that. He was an old-school sauce&Gh guy. Trust me: I know the insulin look, and Dorian didn't have it. The insulin look is characterized by very full muscles that look soft like pudding. If you want to see the insulin look, Jean-Pierre Fux is a good example of that. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"boys" yes I only have 2 posts. . .because I am a lurker who likes to see and laugh at all the "experts" here. 
I have a personal friend that knows dorian very well and he did take insulin. . .he said it made him feel very tired all the time and he did not like to do it but it too him to the next level. . .he also looked even more "diesel" in real life than the pics. . .
If all you do is get your "info" from online sources. .you are a hurting unit.  Real life interaction is where you learn the real shit.

Etrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »

actually he is of dutch/german descent...says so on his website

Anglo saxon = german. .  if you are scottish etc. . .you are german origin.   

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 09:21:42 PM »
are you retarded?

if insulin causes water retention,how does all of milos's pro's all look so good come contest?

how does branch warren look so ripped? ronnie etc etc etc.

you are a fool.

First of all, Ronnie did not use insulin when he had his best conditoning around the 1998 Olympia. He was on sauce, GH, plasma expanders and diuretics, but no insulin. Ronnie used insulin for the first time in the off-season of 2003. A lot of the huge mass gain of 40 lbs that he had that year had to do with the inclusion of insulin in his stack. That allowed him to pack lots of muscles, but he lost that paper-thin quality that he had in 1998/9. If you look at pics of him from that contest, his muscles are super-huge and full, but very watery. That's what insulin does to your physique.

And you are completely out of your mind if you think that insulin does not blurr out conditioning. In fact, the dramatic decrease of conditioning that happened since the 1990s to today has a lot to do with insulin. Guys today are 30 to 40 lbs bigger, but they lost that super-hard look that, for instance, Wheeler had at the 1993 Ironman, even when their bodyfat is at 3%. It has a lot to do with the water retention that insulin causes inside the muscles by increasing glycogen synthesis, which pulls water inside the muscles. You'll have to trust me on this one, since I'm a bodybuilding expert. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »
I refuse to believe he did all that in 60 min, YEAH RIGHT!

Unless ofcourse he did it milos style, one giant set for his whole upper and lower body  :D

Did you reply to the post before yours?
You should disbelieve it, because he didn't.

And noboby has said so...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 12:57:42 AM »
i may be mistaken, it may have been gh, although i think i read that it was insulin, and he sold it at his local gym.

maybe someone more familure with that time frame can elaborate.

van do you know different?  ???
No, just never heard his name associated with insulin.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 01:04:55 AM »
  First of all, Ronnie did not use insulin when he had his best conditoning around the 1998 Olympia. He was on sauce, GH, plasma expanders and diuretics, but no insulin. Ronnie used insulin for the first time in the off-season of 2003. A lot of the huge mass gain of 40 lbs that he had that year had to do with the inclusion of insulin in his stack. That allowed him to pack lots of muscles, but he lost that paper-thin quality that he had in 1998/9. If you look at pics of him from that contest, his muscles are super-huge and full, but very watery. That's what insulin does to your physique.
What kind of source do you have for saying Ronnie never took insulin prior to 2003? I'd be very very surprised if that were true. If I were to guess he went on insulin plus high dosages of gh in '98 when he made the dramatic jump.

Even if insulin caused all rips to vanish it's not something that happens over night. You have to abuse it for quite some time IMO. Do you think the physique somehow disintegrates after the first humalog shot?

BTW, according to the stack protocol in Munzer's possession he was on high dosages of insulin as well. He was ripped to shreds regardless.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 01:06:24 AM »

BTW, according to the stack protocol in Munzer's possession he was on high dosages of insulin as well. He was ripped to shreds regardless.

Good point ! I've often thought of this myself.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2007, 01:09:37 AM »
And you are completely out of your mind if you think that insulin does not blurr out conditioning. In fact, the dramatic decrease of conditioning that happened since the 1990s to today has a lot to do with insulin. Guys today are 30 to 40 lbs bigger, but they lost that super-hard look that, for instance, Wheeler had at the 1993 Ironman, even when their bodyfat is at 3%. It has a lot to do with the water retention that insulin causes inside the muscles by increasing glycogen synthesis, which pulls water inside the muscles. You'll have to trust me on this one, since I'm a bodybuilding expert. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Again, how long does this water retention last? Everyone knows insulin causes water retention, it's very short lived though. So you are saying Ronnie used it in the off-season of 03 but was still bloated at the O?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 01:48:09 AM »
horrible routine.

why would anyone wanna be at the gym just 4 days a week? imagine being at getbig just 4 days a week!

unless a routine is every single day, preferebly twice a day, im not looking at it twice.
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 05:33:37 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bullshit, ronnie started to use insulin in the 90s.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 09:45:22 AM »
Anglo saxon = german. .  if you are scottish etc. . .you are german origin.   

etrain - never before have i read something so moronic - even on getbig - you are a retarded too.

anglo saxon does not = german
and scottish people are not from german decent.

delete your account now and save yourself the owning i am eagre to hand you, if you dare to speak on this subject again.

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 09:56:20 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ronnie looked amazing in 2003, yes he may possibly have had slightly thicker skin ( gh side) but i still thought he was still grainy dry.

branch warren is probably the closest to dorian like grainyness since dorian, and with the amount of mass he carrys at his height there's no way he's not on insulin. if he's not god help the ifbb when he does decide to try it.

plus the milos point i made - all his athletes come in dry hard, and with spot on conditioning. if insulin does what you say long term how can this be?

suck perhaps you are wrong. ::)
175lbs by 31st July