Author Topic: For anyone that follows Cricket!  (Read 780 times)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
For anyone that follows Cricket!
« on: September 23, 2007, 08:22:22 PM »
Shane Warne at it again ;D. Let this be a lesson to all you guys.....text to the right number ;D.

Warne caught cheating by text, says wife

Simone Callahan says her reconciliation with former Test cricketer Shane Warne is over, after he mistakenly sent her an incriminating text message.

Callahan said Warne, famous for his use of texting, was caught cheating when he mistakenly sent her a text meant for his lover.

Callahan told weekly magazine New Idea she was in Melbourne, getting the couple's three children ready for school, when the text dropped into her inbox.

In London, Warne had sent Callahan a message saying: "Hey beautiful, I'm just talking to my kids, the back door's open."

She said she fired a one-liner back: "You loser, you sent the message to the wrong person."

Callahan said the message confirmed her suspicions Warne was again cheating on her and that his lover had been to their London home before.

"They're like pathetic teenagers," Callahan told New Idea.

"For her to know her way to the back door means she's been there before so this has obviously been going on for some time."

She said she had held suspicions about his fidelity since July and confronted Warne with her fears, but he denied any wrongdoing.

Warne and Callahan divorced in 2005 after claims he had cheated on her, but they reunited last year after he retired from international cricket. He now plays county cricket in England.

Now back in Melbourne, Callahan says that not only is her relationship with Warne "over forever now", their friendship is too.

"Deep in my heart I knew sooner or later he'd do it again," she said.

"It was like waiting for a bomb to go off and I couldn't live like that so, in an odd way, I'm glad this has happened because now I have proof I need to move on.

"I'm angry that I was fooled again. Shane's not the person he says he is."

Callahan later said she was "fine" and happy to be back in Melbourne.

"I love being back in Melbourne," she told the Seven Network.

"It's all good."

Comment was being sought from Warne's management.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
Re: For anyone that follows Cricket!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 06:35:58 AM »
apparently they were already broken up  ::)

how can you tell when Warnie is lying?
his lips move