Author Topic: Biggest Steroid Raid Ever( news updates )  (Read 11852 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Biggest Steroid Raid Ever 09-24-07
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 04:29:42 PM »
he i wrote this because some people i know have been sending me emails abuot this as a way of telling me ha look at what happened to steroids because i am pro AAS use so this is my response back.

u can read it or not, no one has to say meltdown or whatever if you dont want to read it just skip it.

The operation, which agents described as the largest anti-steroid action by law enforcement ever, involved cooperation among 10 nations and involved raids and arrests in Mexico, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Thailand, U.S. officials said.

By Amy Shipley/The Washington Post WASHINGTON — Federal agents raided more than four dozen underground drug labs and arrested 124 people in 27 states during an 18-month crackdown on Chinese steroids, human growth hormone and other performance-enhan
Article Launched: 09/24/2007 12:00:00 AM MDT

The operation, which agents described as the largest anti-steroid action by law enforcement ever, involved cooperation among 10 nations and involved raids and arrests in Mexico, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Thailand, U.S. officials said.

________________________ ________________________ _____

Ok im stopping there. this is getting a lot of news but heres the deal, this might be the biggest bust, but its probably onle a fraction of whats really out there. A few years back DEA busted 10 tons worth of cocaine then they checked the street value and it didnt move one penny.
     All this work for what? HUMONGOUS WASTE OF TAX DOLLARS. Most people dont realize this because the news feeds them garbage, but did you know the strongest steroid, oxymetholone (anadrol) is equivalent to ONE VODKA SHOT in its hepatotoxicity? Thats right ONE VODKA SHOT. There are people going out Wed-Sun drinking there ass off but thats okay? After work they have a little martini.. and its fine. People have BARS IN THEIR HOUSE!  All these regular club goers are drunk off their ass atleast 3 days out of the week but its all good right?
    Makes you wonder how come the governement, thats so concerned about health doesnt go after alchohol and try to ban it again. Especially with all the DRUNK DRIVERS, which is probably 1/3 to half the people that go out drinkin every weekend..who kill so many innocent people because they wanted to go out and have a "good time" without paying a cab fair.
     Does anyone know why steroids are banned in the United States in the first place? Because in the 1988 Seoul Olympics Ben Johnson, a CANADIAN, beat the shit out of AMERICAN Carl Lewis the former champion.  At this time, Lewis was calling people out for drug use because he was getting his ass kicked and there were a lot of new comers from no where. So what happens? They test Ben Johnson positive for steroids. Oh the Canadian cheated! Here you go USA, you are the real champ for being a natural athlete! LIke Carl Lewis was natural to begin with, just because he wasnt caught doesnt mean he was natural- and trust me if they tested him months earlier, I guarantee you would catch him on some sort of AAS but he just got it out of his system in time. There a few more incidence such as the football player lyle alzado which led to govt speculation of steroids. Alzado claims that AAS cause him to have BRAIN TUMORS. When in fact, LYLE ALZADO WAS A #### WHO GOT AIDS AND THATS HOW HE DIED. HE WAS TOO ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT AND BLAMED IT ON STEROIDS USE AND MADE UP THAT CANCEROUS TUMOR WERE GROWING IN HIS HEAD.Anyway, the USA Government then went on a fucking crusade to ban AAS as a SCHEDULE III substance.  SCHEDULE 3!   The same classifcation for COCAINE if im not mistaken.     
    The DEA and the AHA analyzed AAS and came to the conclusion that it WAS NOT a drug, that was harmful enough to be classified as a schedule 3 controlled substance. In fact, THEY SAID THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL AT ALL. They could not find a SCIENTIFIC REASON, for the life of them , as to why steroids should be illegal. But the governemnt did anyways because, after all the paperwork, the conclusion was that it  taught kids to take the easy way out and it smeared the name of hard work, and it didn create a level playing field in athletics! Ifyou go the the governements ownwebsite that reports deaths and the causes of them in the united states, next to AAS THERE ARE ZERO DEATHS. TO THIS DAY THERE ARE ZERO DEATHS DIRECTLY RELATED TO AAS USE. ZERO!!!!!!! ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE!
    Ok now these people are worrying about influencing children in the wrong way??? The same people, maybe not the same members of congress, but the same organization that in a recent study, was found that 2/3 of them were caught DRUNK DRIVING! 2/3!  These are the type of poeple that get elected and help pass such bullshit laws.
   If they are worried about creating a unlversal playing field, what about personal use? Its been proven that HRT, (hormone replacement therapy) can dramatically increase a mans health. No answer is given it should just be banned anyways!
      Yet, the FDA, on a regular basis, ALLOWS PRESCRIPTION DRUGS to be APPROVED FOR SAFE USE THEN TO FIND OUT THAT IT IS NOT A SAFE DRUG. I dont even have to give examples for this everyone sees this all the time. That a drug that was approved shortly after is found to have TREMENDOUS side effects. Physicians prescribe new drugs that they know nothing about to their patients all the time because THEY GET KICK BACKS FROM THE DRUG COMPANIES. Drug companies PUSH NEW SHIT ON THEM TO MAKE SALES NUMBERS, then THE DRS GIVE THEM OUT TO PATIENTS AND REPORT TO THEM HOW IT WORKS OUT.
     This is your government today folks.YES IT IS A BIG DEAL. This isnt just about AAS. This EFFECTS EVERYONE. BECUASE THE GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO MAKE MORAL DECISIONS FOR YOU. THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU. Your individual rights are at stake. Governement intervention is the cause for a vast majority of problems in the country. Just look at health care. What a mess! And these people want to make it so that it is more controlled by the governement and so that its free? Ha. Making it free isnt going to solve anything its making it WORSE. In the history of the wold, NO GOVT has been able to control or regulate ANYTHING fairly or properly. It collapses because the QUALITY of FREE SERVICE OR PRODUCT GOES DOWN FROM SUCH HIGH DEMAND ESPECIALLY, WHEN ITS SOMTHING AS VALUABLE AS HEALTH CARE.
     FOR YOU YOUNG LADIES, IF THE CURRENT TREND OF THE CULTURE CONTINUTES, LETS SEE YOU GETTING ANY SORT OF BIRTH CONTROL PILL PERIOD.  BIrth control pills for women, are what AAS are for men. Yes theyare the same. They have found that  testosterone therapy s a MALE BIRTH CONTROL just like Estrogen is for women. It is only a matter of time before everyne is effected and then people say.. hey whats going on? After its way too late.
   To reverse the cultura trend it STARTS with you. Dont lazily BRUSH THINGS OFF. If you are passive guess what? You are going to get taken advantage of and you will not be able to do anything about it in the future. Whenever you see individual rights being given up to the "collective good" speak against it. Trends start with one person and then small groups. If you notice, the Universities are the BIGGEST causes of these trends. It all starts in the classrooms. Young minds dont know any better and  most professors are leftists, so they spread their ideas and then it carries with people into adulthood and into their job decisions. Drs, news reportor, actor, congressman, banker, lawyer, sales rep. etc. Then those people VOTE laws that cause damage to themselves beause afte school " they already have their education" and they never study anything else, and just drowned themselves with alchohol, TV , shopping and parties. A huge sign of a lack of self esteem because if you notice none of it has to do with what they ae passionate about in life, more time is spent on other things than what they feel for the most- and its no wonder where that came from- they were never taught to have a proper grasps of reality and what is good or bad! So they just do what everyone else does and because of FEAR OF LOOKING LIKE THEY HAVE NO REAL KNOWLEDG OR ANSWERS, they pass on whatever crap they learned and make stuff up to fill in the blanks.
      If you realize the importance of what i said and see that there needs to be a change, it all starts with philosophy. Your value system, whether you are conscious of it or not,  tells you what to do . What value system is right or wrong? You have to go on your own journey to figure it out. And I suggest you start with the exact opposite of what a majority your family believes in, and what your friends believe in because the majority is what is not looking so good right now.

Awesome post, and I agree 100% with everything you said.  Our government is completely run by RX companies, oil companies, and the bullshit perceived morality of a bunch of 60 year old pricks that just wanna be able to say that they accomplished something (steroids) vs. accomplishing something that means something (rec drugs, crime, bringing the troops home, better education, etc.)  We live in a sad fucking state of affairs right now folks.  You can jump up and down about how you can change things with your vote, but it is horseshit.  It is all the same these days.  These dickheads are about power, authority, and mostly money.  They're all rich in the first place, so why else would you want to have a job that pays only 100k or slightly above???  It's a way to make connections to make even more money.......and they do it illegally......but you're cycle is the prosecutable offense?  I would love to see you back up all the things you stated with links, and submit it to USA Today, and see if they have the balls to post it Capt. Slin.  My guess is that we'd find out that the editor was on the be all end all of all cycles, and had no balls whatsoever.  Why?  Becuz our media is run by the gov't people.  Time to wake the fuck up!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »
well, its called a VOTE (well should be in theory..the fucking corrupted bastards)

Most of the time, the choice is between a giant douche or a turd sandwich.  Any good or honest candidate gets marginalized by the media.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2007, 04:32:42 PM »
i did a whole paper on this a years ago for college. i have all the sources to back it up i just need to take the time to do it and plug in the cited info. maybe i will submit it? never thought of that. that was done on the fly if i structure it it will make a very strong case.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2007, 04:35:39 PM »
im sure john romano will beat you to it ;D
-

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 04:42:58 PM »
i did a whole paper on this a years ago for college. i have all the sources to back it up i just need to take the time to do it and plug in the cited info. maybe i will submit it? never thought of that. that was done on the fly if i structure it it will make a very strong case.

I did a paper on this in college too........ok, it was community college :(   It was titled "The Right to Bare Arms".  We were instructed to write about a controversial topic, and the instructor said that not only did I pick something that no one had ever submitted to him, but that I completely changed his outlook on the issue 8)

You have good points bro.  If you can back them up you should do it.  The truth needs to get out to the mainstream dipshits that accept everything the media (gov't) shoves down their throats as fact.  You might wanna lose the Capt. Slin moniker though.......just sayin. ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Agents Arrest 124 in Drug Raids !
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »
Who gives a shit about heroin and cocaine and all the people who supply the kids out there with drugs like ice and Ecstasy, lets just get the guys on gear. ::) ::)

no shit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2007, 04:46:42 PM »
I've completely given up trying to change the general public's mind on issues like these, because I've come to the realization that the vast majority of the public are dumbfucks.  So I just do whatever the hell I want, and try to stay under the radar.
Ron: "I am lazy."

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 04:52:35 PM »
I've completely given up trying to change the general public's mind on issues like these, because I've come to the realization that the vast majority of the public are dumbfucks.  So I just do whatever the hell I want, and try to stay under the radar.

Yep.  In fact, the vast majority of people ran to get a fly swatter to kill the bug on their screen when you posted this instead of realizing it was all in the spirit of teh funny. :-\

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2007, 05:40:48 PM »
The price of sauce on the street just tripled.....

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2007, 06:11:12 PM »
be careful, they are apparently staking out message boards now too  ::)

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AqhaZscTPAYtzRwWYVwyxPk5nYcB?slug=ap-steroidbusts&prov=ap&type=lgns

The Internet has emerged as a popular source for those seeking performance-enhancing drugs without the required prescription, prompting Operation Raw Deal to employ a four-pronged strategy. The investigation targeted U.S.-based websites that distribute materials such as conversion kits necessary to turn raw steroid powders into finished product; Internet body building discussion boards that teach individuals how to use, locate, and discreetly purchase steroids; raw material manufacturers and suppliers in China and other countries; and underground steroids labs in the United States, Canada and Mexico.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »

You make some great points and I couldn't agree with you more. That's the frustrating part of it all, when you see the truth in it's entirety and you're surrounded by sheep as is even evidenced in this thread, (" it's illegal, so I don't do it", without even questioning why it's illegal in the first place).

The whole thing  really is pathetic.

Unfortunatly, doing nothing to change the way things are and flying under the radar doesn't make things any better. Someones gotta do/say something.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 10:28:32 PM »
Well stated, Slin, although I myself am kind of in the middle of the road regarding the present legality of roids.

But I am definitely against the huge expenditure of our tax dollars when there are so many other pressing issues that are more important than the steroid situation.

Interesting to note that the government found drugs produced under less than sanitary conditions, but if they were legal (and controlled) those same unsanitary conditions would not exist.

I would sure like to read the college paper you did on this subject. Have you ever posted it on the internet?

Yours too, MYT1.

Slin, have you read Rick Collins "Legal Muscle"? He goes into some great detail about how roids became illegal and it is interesting to note that the only organization who insisted that they should NOT be "criminalized" was the AMA (or was it the FDA?). (Sorry but I cannot find my copy at this moment!)

Was anyone or any organization ever given the opportunity to speak in defense of roid "usage" before they were proclaimed illegal.

I have heard that Mr Collins does some legal work on behalf of the NPC now. Right?

Interesting stance, Slin, but I think it has progressed too far to ever turn back towards the legal direction.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2007, 11:07:32 PM »
Well stated, Slin, although I myself am kind of in the middle of the road regarding the present legality of roids.

But I am definitely against the huge expenditure of our tax dollars when there are so many other pressing issues that are more important than the steroid situation.

Interesting to note that the government found drugs produced under less than sanitary conditions, but if they were legal (and controlled) those same unsanitary conditions would not exist.

I would sure like to read the college paper you did on this subject. Have you ever posted it on the internet?

Yours too, MYT1.

Slin, have you read Rick Collins "Legal Muscle"? He goes into some great detail about how roids became illegal and it is interesting to note that the only organization who insisted that they should NOT be "criminalized" was the AMA (or was it the FDA?). (Sorry but I cannot find my copy at this moment!)

Was anyone or any organization ever given the opportunity to speak in defense of roid "usage" before they were proclaimed illegal.

I have heard that Mr Collins does some legal work on behalf of the NPC now. Right?

Interesting stance, Slin, but I think it has progressed too far to ever turn back towards the legal direction.

I am against the underground selling of steroids. But when they are made illegal, there really isnt much of a choice. I myself would never take THAT risk because the legal penalty is insane. If penalty for selling was just as ridiculous for possesion, I wouldnt live in the USA because I love competitive bbing too much. Also, it is better for it to be underground made from conversion kits than people STEALING from labs to sell them. If they are going to make up fake lab names thats one thing, but stealing from labs for selling no one should do and no one shoud buy from those people.

Ive never posted the paper on the internet it was for communications class though and I was actually going up against someone in a debate who used steroids in high school and had a heart attack. In the beginning everyone fell for his emotional speech about how his life changed, he just had a massive heart attack etc. ( the guy looked like a real lfe pig by the way so ovrweight andthis was maybe years after his heart attack) But he had nothing backing what he said except emotion and I exposed his eating habits and totally crushed him in the debate. Afterwards the class was totally in my favor and some people told me to hit he road with the speech! LOL. Funny thing too 4 or 5 guys after class admitted to me about their AAS steroid use. Guys you wouldnt even think for 1 second used it flat out admitted it and said they didnt have any problems with it.

Because of the little piece there I wrote on the fly its actually motivated me to take that and turn it into a solid paper and argument. I havent wrtten structurally in years but I am actually motivated to do this.

I have Legal Muscle and ive read it from front to back but I think that was back in 2003? Rick Collins is my hero. Someone needs to set the record straight and defend these guys im glad he stepped up to the plate. I dont remember what organization exactly to tell the truth but I thought everyone was against illegalization except members of congress. I know though for a fact that everyone was against it being a schedule III though.

At the time I dont think anyone was able to defend steroids  except by admitting its use and saying hey I dont have anything wrong with me! I dont know how much research was done that the public had access to. There were no pro steroid organizations or anything. I think there are a few today actually but I have to go double check.

Collins may be doing worth with the NPC but I dont know. Never heard of that but if anyone needs ihis service it is NPC and IFBB. The whole organization is nothing really without AAS. No one wants to watch a whole bunch of fitness models in a posedown especially after what weve seen can happen. If both the comittee and federation would be "drug free" theres going to be a whole lot of insulin and herbal use goin on.

In my last post/email I did mention that sometimes things can get too far and you cant change it but I take it back it can change. Everything can change, more severe things take longer but everything can change. The public just doesnt know about the origins of AAS and how it was wrongfully made illegal. There is too much myth and the truth we all know can be proven publicly... no one has talked about it yet though. Ignorance maybe? Fear? Who knows why.. I honestly think people are too scared or they are too passive. If AAS were compared to something that is everyday, like alchohol for example, people will begin to look at it differently. Alchohol is SO essential to American and European life that if proper comparisons were mde publicly people would not think so low of AAS. Especially if it was shown that bbers/athletes are hard working true spirited American people, I mean bodybuilding is an AMERICAN SPORT. Expensive supplemnts, complex pharmacueticals, LOTS OF EATING.. thats all pretty much part of American culture. Once people realize that, and see that all the sports the watch and enjoy wouldnt be as exciting and that the playing field is fair because most athletes use, they would embrace it.
     The government just has to be exposed publicly for not havng any scientific reason to ban AAS for personal use and Drs have to get a little tap on the ass too because everyone looks to them for medical advice on everything even if they know nothing about it. whatever comes out of an MD mouth has to be the gospel truth right? in the public eyes yes. if they are exposed as drug pushers themselves, of much worse drugs, and people see how little most know about AAs thiir credibility will go straight down the toilet. BUt all of this has to be done n depth. Once pople get the idea, the politicians are going to follow. Politicians dont  create ideas, they see weak points in the people and capitalize on their ignorance. If the people feel stronlgy about something, they are going to cater to it in a democracy ( or we you want to call us govt today. i know not a true democracy). If people loved the war in iraq, most politicians will try to say hey! i had a part in making that happen! but, americans dont like it so they say they are against it and propose plans to pull it and make up excuse that, at the time thats wat I thought was the right thing to do.
  But like I said, the first step is making sure it hits home. comparins AAS to common day things like alchohol, prescription drugs, and particularly to women it must hit home with birth control. Then a tie to individual rights and you have a movement and group that will fight and protest and publish articles. Look at the environmental movement, went from a few hippes straight to the white house. It all start with small groups, and everyday comparisons. After that it will multiply and governemnet in this society will be forced to do SOMETHING in positive direction.
   Many people forget Alchohol has also been banned as well as SUGAR! Now look, they are household products as common as TV and Comptuer haha.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2007, 04:56:06 AM »
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm

ESPN pundit and former Dallas sports journalist Skip Bayless says President Bush looked the other way on steroid problems in the clubhouse.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fde_1185820102

Ha ha ha.... ;D ;D

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2007, 05:23:25 AM »
Captain Slin some great points there mate, I am a lifetime nattie and will probably stay that way, but if I did want to juice I think I should be able to make that decision as it affects no-one but myself, and if done propperly only in a good way :o. After all if i want to I can go out and drink until i pass out and do something stupid that puts myself and others in danger......nobody says a thing. But if i wanted to take Steroids I'd have 50 people telling me how bad it is etc. Something just aint right with this shit :-\.

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
Re: Agents Arrest 124 in Drug Raids !
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2007, 06:19:34 AM »
And yet, incredibly, gh15 goes unapprehended. He's like the Teflon Con!

Its Teflon Don

lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2007, 12:49:03 PM »
All that is missing is Romano's crock of shit reporting on it how he knew all the major players and how he saw this coming months ago and how he... and how he... and then he.....

Felching idiot.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2007, 03:58:04 PM »

Yours too, MYT1.

Sorry bro.  I'd post it up for sure, but I'm in my 30's and my college days and that paper are long gone now........not to mention it was done on a word processor.  :'(

Myt1
(the ancient guy) lol

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
Steroids bad!
Smoking, Drinking, Valium....gooood ;)
The government is so full of shit, it's pathetic.
My only problem with gear is the ease in which someone gains muscle, it's almost laughable.  I dislike when some clown believes he achieved something by injecting a ton of drugs, then confuses it with his "own" gains.  Never confuse a drug abuser with a true bodybuilder, it's not even the same thing.
Yeah, you love my post. ;D
N

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2007, 09:45:50 PM »
Steroids bad!
Smoking, Drinking, Valium....gooood ;)
The government is so full of shit, it's pathetic.
My only problem with gear is the ease in which someone gains muscle, it's almost laughable.  I dislike when some clown believes he achieved something by injecting a ton of drugs, then confuses it with his "own" gains.  Never confuse a drug abuser with a true bodybuilder, it's not even the same thing.
Yeah, you love my post. ;D

u do gain a lot easier thats the point of taking it. but not everyon who uses is walking around like the bigges sob you ever seen ripped to shreds. most users, dont even look like they workout much.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2007, 06:53:35 PM »
u do gain a lot easier thats the point of taking it. but not everyon who uses is walking around like the bigges sob you ever seen ripped to shreds. most users, dont even look like they workout much.
I always say, nothing worse in life than being an immitator.
N

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
Geeez mon, wy dont dem DEA bloks jus rade da Olympia FREEK shoos evry yeare an dey wood fine mo of dem ilegel roids/dwugs evur!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »
Geeez mon, wy dont dem DEA bloks jus rade da Olympia FREEK shoos evry yeare an dey wood fine mo of dem ilegel roids/dwugs evur!

Yeah, what he said!!   >:( ???

affy

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2007, 07:41:03 PM »

do you know how many dicks wieder has to suck to keep the FEDS off his cock?