Author Topic: Hey Lee (Priest) - Bodyart  (Read 1472 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Hey Lee (Priest) - Bodyart
« on: September 24, 2007, 01:51:59 AM »
Hiya - Have you filled in that back tattoo Yet?? Any more planned? Also, I remember Arnold claiming that judges marked down tatoo'd bodybuilders, dya think that's still the case?
Go knock'em dead in '08 man - You could really mess with the judges heads if you can rip up and stand in-between Martinez and Jay at next year's 'O. You'll out-mass Martinez and be SO much more symmetrical than Jay....... Then what will they do??!!!

Watch out for Shawn though, He may slip a 3rd Calf workout early next year and be 2008's comeback King !!!!!! Lol 

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: Hey Lee (Priest) - Bodyart
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 02:15:58 AM »
whts up with all these Lee Preist Threads?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:27:25 AM »
I give up? you tell me?!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 08:37:42 AM »
Hiya - Have you filled in that back tattoo Yet?? Any more planned? Also, I remember Arnold claiming that judges marked down tatoo'd bodybuilders, dya think that's still the case?
Go knock'em dead in '08 man - You could really mess with the judges heads if you can rip up and stand in-between Martinez and Jay at next year's 'O. You'll out-mass Martinez and be SO much more symmetrical than Jay....... Then what will they do??!!!

Watch out for Shawn though, He may slip a 3rd Calf workout early next year and be 2008's comeback King !!!!!! Lol 

I KNOW ALONG TIME AGO THEY USE TO...IF IT IS CLOSE I AM SURE THEY COULD MARK YOU DOWN......BUT I DONT WORRY ABOUT IT....ALOT OF GUYS HAVE THEM....YOU CAN STILL SEE MY MUSCLES .......BUT LETS NOT FORGET I AM NOT BACK IN IFBB YET...STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIER DECISION......BUT THANKS FOIR THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS THOU

LEE

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 08:40:27 AM »
Hang in there - They've GOTTA let you back in. You're great for the sport and the fans want you back, so they'd be hurting themselves to not let you back in. Keep pushinem.

Mons Venus

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 08:54:18 AM »
The IFBB is clueless as to what and who the fans want to see.
Lee is the perfect example.