Author Topic: Ohio Police repeatedly taser handcuffed woman  (Read 1535 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Ohio Police repeatedly taser handcuffed woman
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:33:40 AM »
In another stellar example of law enforcement at it's finest... NOT, an Ohio Police officer repeatedly tasers a women on the ground. After handcuffing her, he tasers her again. While she's handcuffed in the back of his police cruiser, he tasers her again. and again. Then while transfering her to another vehicle he tasers her again, and again, and again ...until finally she drops to the ground and passes out.  :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpEr-MOSyk
w

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Ohio Police repeatedly taser handcuffed woman
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 02:39:03 AM »
Before they invented the tasers they had to talk to the arrested person or beat them into submission...
Beating them could cost you your job...
Talking took to long...

Taser somebody and you inflict a certain amount of pain to get the person to comply but without (they think) the physical damage done.

there is of course no difference between beating somebody with a stick and inflicting massive amount of pain by tasering somebody.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:05:02 AM »
there is of course no difference between beating somebody with a stick and inflicting massive amount of pain by tasering somebody

Haha, now that's some funny imagery! Cops going around with sticks!

Even Chimpanzees are more sophisticated these days: http://features-temp.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/41669/41669_1123626292.jpg
الاسلام هو شيطانية

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 06:17:55 AM »
These taser videos are brilliant!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 06:28:20 AM »

lol :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 07:17:49 AM »

The problem with these videos is that you don't see what led to the tasering. The scene took place outside a club. I'm guessing she was thrown out because of her behavior but still was making a scene in the parking lot. So, security had to call the cops. The cop still couldn't get her white trash ass to calm down and had no choice but to taser her.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 08:02:46 AM »
ya! if i was the cop i wouldnt get my hands dirty because i had to tame some drunk bitch. if he hadn't used his taser he might have caught a black eye or sth. one cant see what lead to the scenes displayed in the vid but i bet she deserved it.
TP almost died 4 u bi****

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 09:15:12 AM »
The problem with these videos is that you don't see what led to the tasering. The scene took place outside a club. I'm guessing she was thrown out because of her behavior but still was making a scene in the parking lot. So, security had to call the cops. The cop still couldn't get her white trash ass to calm down and had no choice but to taser her.
I agree

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »
This one certainly looks disturbing but as was noted we didn't see what lead to that point. That being said continuously zapping a smaller weaker female that wasn't a physical threat is a bit too much. If that were a man instead of a woman and there was a threat of violence then the continuous zapping would have been justified.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 09:40:34 AM »
If this woman was black, this would be headline news and heads would roll. As it is, no one really cares.
BigNationRadio.com

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »
If this woman was black, this would be headline news and heads would roll. As it is, no one really cares.

haha :-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 03:05:59 PM »
ive tazerd people in cuffs before.. the last guy i did this to, he was very cooperative while i cuffed him, but once i put him in the patroll car he started kicking the window. then i had him stop.. then he started banging his head on the window.. if i hadnt applied the tazer he would have seriously injured himself.. eventually we had his feet tied to his hands and he had to lay face down..

when we released him he thanked us for stopping him.. and it wasnt his fault, because he was drunk and being in the back of a patroll car can be scary, so he flipped out

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 03:11:34 PM »
ive tazerd people in cuffs before.. the last guy i did this to, he was very cooperative while i cuffed him, but once i put him in the patroll car he started kicking the window. then i had him stop.. then he started banging his head on the window.. if i hadnt applied the tazer he would have seriously injured himself.. eventually we had his feet tied to his hands and he had to lay face down..

when we released him he thanked us for stopping him.. and it wasnt his fault, because he was drunk and being in the back of a patroll car can be scary, so he flipped out

See Judi!!

Would you really have the woma hurt herself or someone else?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 03:20:02 PM »
Before they invented the tasers they had to talk to the arrested person or beat them into submission...
Beating them could cost you your job...
Talking took to long...

Taser somebody and you inflict a certain amount of pain to get the person to comply but without (they think) the physical damage done.

there is of course no difference between beating somebody with a stick and inflicting massive amount of pain by tasering somebody.

you know nothing about tazers.. they cause almost no pain.. ive been tazerd and all's it did was shock me and make me scream.. no pain, but its hard to explain..

are these guys in pain? and they're using very high voltage.. ive never seen someone get paralized like this

good example of how they stop a bad situation
&mode=related&search=

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »
See Judi!!

Would you really have the woma hurt herself or someone else?

what?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 03:22:35 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 03:53:10 PM »

she is a waste of flesh... they could have shot her for all i care

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 04:30:18 PM »

True, Jackson would be leading a thousand man march in Washington tommorow, calling for "justice"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

I agree.  We often don't see how the "victim" escalated matters.