Author Topic: wrestlers and steroids  (Read 1864 times)

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
wrestlers and steroids
« on: September 24, 2007, 04:01:20 AM »
does wrestlers use steroids like deca and all these stuffs ??

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: wrestlers and steroids
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 04:02:01 AM »
yes
Z

Mons Venus

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:04:13 AM »
No, their all clean.  ::)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 10:33:14 AM »
No, they are totally clean. Just like all sports integrated into the olympics  ::)

Ok enough sarcasm, they are juiced to the max. They pay big money to chemical experts/docters to mask the steroids and other forbidden substances. Just like other atheletes (cycling, sprinting etc. ) They are years ahead of drug testing, but somtimes they make a mistake and get caught.

Mons Venus

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »

Ok enough sarcasm, they are juiced to the max. They pay big money to chemical experts/docters to mask the steroids and other forbidden substances. Just like other atheletes (cycling, sprinting etc. ) They are years ahead of drug testing, but somtimes they make a mistake and get caught.

Great answer................no w lets end this shitty thread.  ;D

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 11:46:52 AM »
are u kidding ??

cause now im in a discussion with my friend and he says that they are not using steroids but i say that they are loaded with steroids ....

please clear this issue

95-99% of "Professional Wrestlers" (I say that in quotes because I don't consider the "sport" having anything to do with wrestling) use illicit performance enhancers.

I'd say 40-50% of professional baseball players, 50-75% of football players, and most every other althlete uses or at least have used them.  Despite now being called the "steroid era" they aren't as prevelant as they were in the 1980s (In fact AAS usage is way down while things like GH and 'slin is up obviously because they weren't really available then).  Pro athletes have been using whatever they could since the sports have been around.  The 1960s and 70s had plenty of use as well, the difference is that they just didn't know what they were taking.  Trainers and team doctors would give players pills and they just took them.  Now it's considered a big new scandal... when I grew up in the 1980s I KNEW that althletes took steroids, I expected that I was going to have to take steroids to become a pro athlete, why these morons think it's something new I don't know.  Tell your friend he needs to wake the fuck up and realize that all pro wrestlers and likely all of his other favorite athletes use illegal performance enhancers regularly, as they should.  I don't want to cheer for a player who isn't doing everything they can to be the best, it isn't cheating because anyone can do it, some are just pussies and are afraid of needles so they say they don't want to do it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 02:09:27 PM »
Right on RDW - THEY CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
RDW - nice post, amen brother.

Tough old man

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 07:37:26 AM »
Who gives a crap whether they do or not..It is an entertainment business with no records to be held or broken..They are hurting no one but themselves just like you and I.

Anyways do you want to see wrestlers weighing 250+ or 150+...I'll go for the big boys for my entertainment..

And another thing...Rage...Bullshit. ...When's the last time a wrestler jumped into the audience and beat the shit out of someone for calling him out...?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 07:46:55 AM »
Who gives a crap whether they do or not..It is an entertainment business with no records to be held or broken..They are hurting no one but themselves just like you and I.

Anyways do you want to see wrestlers weighing 250+ or 150+...I'll go for the big boys for my entertainment..

And another thing...Rage...Bullshit. ...When's the last time a wrestler jumped into the audience and beat the shit out of someone for calling him out...?

Well..  ;D Wrestlers have lost it now and then.
I recall film of a big one pick up a reporter and bodyslam him on the concete.
He hurt him severely and a large suite resulted. But if Pro Wrestlers whooped every fan that talks crap to them, they's spend the whole time out of the ring.

Everyone knows it for what it is, and its very popular. Hell of a tough job any way you cut it.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »

Have to agree with the weight comment, but I must admit if you watch the guys that are that 150....Rey Mexterio for instance is probably one of the most entertaing wrestlers ever. Just because his stature is small gives him that much more leway with his repitoire of tricks. For the thrill factor I will watch the light weights before the heavy weights any day.

It's just like boxing, watching a guy like Trinidad is much more appealing then someone like Lennox Lewis.... just more punches are thrown and not just that big one that needs to be thrown....afterall it is boxing not 1 shot wonder shots.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Tough old man

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
Rey Mexterio for instance is probably one of the most entertaing wrestlers ever. Just because his stature is small gives him that much more leway with his repitoire of tricks.  .
I don't care about tricks..If I did I'd go to the circus...I like to see bone crushing, skull crushing head poundings and this is not going to come from little REY.  :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 04:21:30 PM »
Rey's over 150.
Hes got a lot of beef packed on taht small frame.

Still, nothin like a 7' high choke slam by Kane!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 04:40:36 PM »
I don't care about tricks..If I did I'd go to the circus...I like to see bone crushing, skull crushing head poundings and this is not going to come from little REY.  :)

Fair enough I feel ya in what your saying. I suppose that is truly what most go to see....I hate seeing those women going around in skimpy outfits...breaks up the wrestling...

And as far as big men, Bobby Lashley is truly amazing and crushing.
Just spot me BITCH!!!