Author Topic: The Olympia!!  (Read 17608 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: The Olympia!!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 10:43:57 PM »
1ST CALL OUT!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
2ND CALL OUT!

3RD CALL OUT!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 11:07:36 PM »
First call out

Iris Kyle
Yaxeni Oriquen
Lisa Aukland
Dayana Cadeau

Second call out

Heather Armbrust
Nicole Ball
Betty Parison
Bonnie Priest

Third call out

Nicole Ball
Annie Rivecchio
Sarah Dunlap
Valentina Chepiga

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »
Results!

Top 6

1. Iris Kyle
2. Dayana Cadeau
3. Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia
4. Lisa Aukland
5. Heather Armbrust
6. Betty Pariso

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 01:54:21 AM »
Here is the downloadable score sheet for Women's Bodybuilding.
MS OLYMPIA SCORE SHEET

OLYMPIA WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING REPORT

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2007, 06:25:41 AM »
Man that was pretty good.  Have to give props to all the women.  The top 3 were very tuff I dont really know if I liked the placings, but that Yaxeni girl is pretty awesome, she easily could have been second or first IMO.

Heather did well for her first olympia and i feel that personal suff had her not at her best.  Still think she has the shape and propotions to dominate that stage soon, look at her from the side, she is unbeleivable!  She has the size to win and she seemed to get better as the night went on, she looked very cute too.

Sara Dunlap what a fantastick job from a home town cutie.  I thought she had a very nice combonation of size and fem. great routine, she looked great.

2 FBB I really did not know much about Annie Rivecchio and Tazzie Columb are very cool and stood out for me, very sexy women with great bodys.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2007, 10:38:12 PM »
Iris was shredded, but IMO Yaxeni is one of the few ladies who can carry extreme mass with class.
I also think I would have had a tough time deciding the top three, all have different physics and all look on top form.
Would have been nice to see Bonnie Priest up there as well.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 06:41:19 AM »
I was out of town this weekend and missed the whole damn thing. 

Congrats to the winners.  From the pics I have seen, there were some crazy physiques on that stage!   :o

:)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »
Did anybody hear the commentary during the women's bb finals? the ladies (didn't catch names) were saying that they weren't crazy about the more muscular physiques but were more pleased with the smaller framed women and that female bodybuilding needs to go back to the "Corey" days.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 04:35:46 AM »
Did anybody hear the commentary during the women's bb finals? the ladies (didn't catch names) were saying that they weren't crazy about the more muscular physiques but were more pleased with the smaller framed women and that female bodybuilding needs to go back to the "Corey" days.

I didn't watch it, but I do agree.  Props to everyone who worked hard to get there, the conditioning was off the hook, but with the exception of a few (like Heather, Annie, and Lisa), I think women like Valentina Chipega and Nicole Ball had the most pleasing FBB physiques on the stage.

It's the judges that influence the direction of FBB.  Change needs to come from the top down.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 09:50:26 AM »

I didn't watch it, but I do agree.  Props to everyone who worked hard to get there, the conditioning was off the hook, but with the exception of a few (like Heather, Annie, and Lisa), I think women like Valentina Chipega and Nicole Ball had the most pleasing FBB physiques on the stage.

It's the judges that influence the direction of FBB.  Change needs to come from the top down.

Don't know this gal's name or how she placed.....she was the smallest but I really liked her physique (sorry so blurry)

R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
Don't know this gal's name or how she placed.....she was the smallest but I really liked her physique (sorry so blurry)

Hard to tell but I think that's Antionette Thompson, according to JC's photos.  She looks great, as do all I suppose....she placed last.   :(

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 10:38:23 AM »
Hard to tell but I think that's Antionette Thompson, according to JC's photos.  She looks great, as do all I suppose....she placed last.   :(

Yes, that was her...I recognize the night show outfit.  I figured she would place last....but I believe she should have placed much higher. 
R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 11:44:08 AM »
Here's Valentina who looked fantastic.  Great to see her back on the stage!    8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »
More Ms O pics  :P  Cant help it but someting about Annie R is very sexy.  I think she looks bad ass.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 06:57:31 PM »
And of course more Heather  :o  Have to say she also has a great smile.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 03:59:51 AM »
More Ms O pics  :P  Cant help it but someting about Annie R is very sexy.  I think she looks bad ass.

I agree, I loooooooove her.  She's a very nice lady too.   8)

mighty lightweight

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2007, 07:35:47 AM »
This past O was the second one that PROTAN was the official tanner so I got to wrk backstage and we also sprayed the athletes who signed up. I sometimes get a bit star struck back there....I am such a fan I forget I am a pro too!!! I have learned that each woman brings something different to the stage (or backstage) and I have found that some of the girls whose physiques I may not have liked in the past I like better after getting to kjnow them....intersting, eh?  This just goes to show that FAN support is so improtant as it really can make a difference in how you SEE a physique!

Anyway....Valentina Chipega has always been one of my favorites an it was a huge honor to be able to oil her up for her come back....she competed for her fiance....so sweet!