Author Topic: Tough Industry Talk with Malibu Barbie  (Read 27066 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Tough Industry Talk with Malibu Barbie
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »
You've got a major chip on your shoulder and it shows man.  Like I said, I've got nothing against you...but you're not making it easy to get along with you man.  And "taking the piss" must be a Down Under thing.  I'm not into that whatever it means.

He's got something to prove.

And so far, he's proven that he's an 'international jackfuck'. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2007, 10:26:58 PM »
Rick, who are you mate? Do you think i care what anyone on here thinks? move along champ
I just illustrated Isaac talks crapola and you're giving him a back rub? haha! u guys are gold!
i should organise you a Spa pass here in Vegas & JC can film a "Get Big Nerds Gone Wild"

Its been established that 90% of the guys who post on here are complete nerds and terds, Isaac im sure you should get some medal for 3000+ posts just like Tre should. If you actually spent that time constructively with a woman you wouldnt need to resort to kleenex

I'm off to Dj, keep the Get Big BBQ warm!

:o

What are you like when you're not riding JC's nuts? 

Must be quite a sight, you kickin' your heels up and all.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2007, 10:29:16 PM »
Aight BRO, now that you're ego has been sufficiently dimished back to 3rd gard... I will bid you fairwell.

Feel free to boast about your epic accomplishments on Vegas clubs and inflating your self-worth in the photography world.

It's so funny.  Every Marc Thyssen post reads the same:

"Hey, hey, look at me!  Look at what I've done!  Come see why JC loves me and why you will, too!!  You Give me a look, I'm the greatest of the great whatevers! I'm a club kid and you're not!  Weeeeeeee!"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2007, 10:30:25 PM »
Rick is married to one of the top fitness competitors in the IFBB, Julie. Remember that when you try to shoot with her.

Pwnt.

I thought the 16 and under clubs closed at 10pm, you're DJing work is complete for the evening. NO?

x2

Well done, I-man. 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 11:43:16 PM »
ROFLWARHFBB @ the absolute epic pwnage by Lift, Tre', and Ricky Lo in this thread.  Wish I would've been around for the festivities earlier.  ;D

No point in piling on now, but sufficient to say, Marc, this has been one of the most prolific pwnings I've seen on this forum, and particularly in the women's section.  Have fun carrying JC's notepad this weekend.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2007, 12:13:08 AM »

Dear JM,

Are you letting any of these fags shoot the new Olympia stars Felicia Romero &/or Jennifer Gates this week? i hope not!
But if you are, just make sure they pay decent $ for that chance.

Ron, You sound like a stand up guy. Sorry about rocking your forum here, but thats just my style. I'm not into holding hands around a campfire to sing "Kumbaya" like these cub scouts, where the only action they ever get is eachother. You know all these poofs are quiet as mice in person, as do JM & JC, but def like to say hi to you! Not sure ill make the Press Conference (im gutted i wont even see all of the show Fri or Sat night bc i have to spin @ Stratosphere) but ill be at meet the Olympians, ill be there with Amrit Dhaliwal, a FAME Fitness model, see u then!

Cheers

:)
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2007, 02:19:31 AM »

Dear JM,

Are you letting any of these fags shoot the new Olympia stars Felicia Romero &/or Jennifer Gates this week? i hope not!

Ron, You sound like a stand up guy. Sorry about rocking your forum here, but thats just my style. I'm not into holding hands around a campfire to sing "Kumbaya" like these cub scouts, where the only action they ever get is eachother. You know all these poofs are quiet as mice in person, as do JM & JC, but def like to say hi to you! Not sure ill make the Press Conference (im gutted i wont even see all of the show Fri or Sat night bc i have to spin @ Stratosphere) but ill be at meet the Olympians, ill be there with Amrit Dhaliwal, a FAME Fitness model, see u then!

Cheers

:)

Well, you know, Menudo, given our relationship, I feel entitled to be honest, the way friends are during difficult times. Can I be honest with you, Douchebag? You're a bastard, and a greedy one at that... This is about ambition, not morality, you greedy, sniveling, little wop. You're a sicko.

How much are you paying these models to shoot?

And yes that shirt makes you look fat.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2007, 02:30:03 AM »
Ya, what's with that! Where's my stars, dang it!!!!  :'( I have been bitching about that for years now. They told me if I keep posting I will get more, tis, tis, but to no avail. I would think it would be based on writing about content and relevance to the subject matter on the boards rather than just my ability to diet, stand in stripper shoes (aka drag queen shoes) and poise in a rhinestone studded bathingsuit. Dam, what's a girl gotta do? ??? Denny don't touch that one.....well, go ahead. I am intrigued by a man that knows how to handle his gun.
Barbie is the woman I've always dreamed of. An angel in the bedroom and a whore in the kitchen.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2007, 02:38:10 AM »
Dear JM,

Ron, You sound like a stand up guy. Sorry about rocking your forum here, but thats just my style. I'm not into holding hands around a campfire to sing "Kumbaya" like these cub scouts, where the only action they ever get is each other.

This from the guy who was reportedly passed out on JC's couch.  Hilarity ensues. 

You know all these poofs are quiet as mice in person, as do JM & JC, but def like to say hi to you! Not sure ill make the Press Conference (im gutted i wont even see all of the show Fri or Sat night bc i have to spin @ Stratosphere) but ill be at meet the Olympians, ill be there with Amrit Dhaliwal, a FAME Fitness model, see u then!

Cheers

Ron can speak for himself, but 5 bucks says he thinks you're a punk bitch, too. 

You've got a gig at Stratosphere?  Not sure how long it's been since you were in the U.S., but working at 'the Stratosphere' isn't exactly the kind of thing one brags about. 

And FAME...if only you knew just how pathetic that made you sound.  That noise you just heard was people spitting water when they read your claim to FAME.  FAME, lol. 

Are you going to be working your boyfriend's booth at the O?  It might be fun to stop by and meet a real live member of the Strat Pack. 

Meet, DJ, I said 'meet' not 'meat' - so don't go gettin' your panties moist.

FAME.  *snicker*

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2007, 02:41:21 AM »

ps - Dear J.M. - I wrote you this letter in hopes that you will notice me, too!

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2007, 02:57:07 AM »
Dear JM,

lol - yeah, like nobody around here has shot a JM girl  ::)   - better luck next time, bro.  lol

Ron, You sound like a stand up guy.

Translation:  Ron, if JC won't let me hold his notepad, can I pretty please follow you around and listen to you ask figure competitors about their controversial quarter turns?  Pretty please???  I'll get you in over at Tao!  Please???  I'll even let you meet my boy.....err...... girlfriends!

but ill be at meet the Olympians, ill be there with Amrit Dhaliwal, a FAME Fitness model, see u then!

Oh, I can't WAIT to meet you now.  I'm just dying for an autograph of "FAME Fitness Model".   ::)  - you're SO important, big fella.  LOL
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2007, 02:57:48 AM »
ps - Dear J.M. - I wrote you this letter in hopes that you will notice me, too!

LOL - classic!
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »
I need a bloody drink after all of this. More sangria please!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
I need a bloody drink after all of this. More sangria please!
We're still shooting this weekend right Dina?

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2007, 08:46:11 AM »
Sorry Dina, I know you must have been on the edge of your seat reading through all of this :)
Rick

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2007, 08:46:55 AM »
We're still shooting this weekend right Dina?

;D

shit id better stop drinking...  

:P

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2007, 08:49:41 AM »
Sorry Dina, I know you must have been on the edge of your seat reading through all of this :)
Rick

Rick

lets say it has provided me with vast entertainment. Even more so than watching Boston Legal

Krissy C.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2007, 08:59:55 AM »
International DJ  you can pick up the newest IRONMAN, on shelves now, to see my shot with the sexy, Krissy Chin.

:-*

Thank you Isaac-you are such a sweetie :)!
Plus, you do such fabulous work!!!!!! I can't wait to see the new IRONMAN with your fine work!
Krissy Chin BS, MSPT
IFBB PRO

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2007, 09:04:25 AM »
Ron, You sound like a stand up guy. Sorry about rocking your forum here, but thats just my style.

Don't panic. This is actually pretty mild by getbig standards.

Rock on 8)

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2007, 02:46:12 PM »
I want Tre and Isaac as my toy boys

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2007, 03:13:25 PM »
Boy, this sucks. I read the entire thread, and, not only do I still not know the identity of Malibu Barbie, but I found out that there's a 90% chance that I'm either a nerd or a turd :'(

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2007, 03:18:21 PM »
(im gutted i wont even see all of the show Fri or Sat night bc i have to spin @ Stratosphere)
Spinning on the STRAP-O-SPHERE will do that to you.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
It's so funny.  Every Marc Thyssen post reads the same:

"Hey, hey, look at me!  Look at what I've done!  Come see why JC loves me and why you will, too!!  You Give me a look, I'm the greatest of the great whatevers! I'm a club kid and you're not!  Weeeeeeee!"

hahaha -  priceless!

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2007, 03:39:32 PM »
Don't panic. This is actually pretty mild by getbig standards.

Rock on 8)

Thanks CQ :)

Thin lizzy, thats Gold, u might just be in the other 10% ;)

You poofs call those comments a comeback? oh please, u need to hang out in the spa together more often
You've massaged each other on this female forum for how many years now?? Tre? Be proud mate!
Maybe in ur jaded eyes, a FAME or Hawaiian Tropic girl is less beautiful than the Females BB's u like to wrestle.

Dina, what have you done with Barbie huh? you guys must be good mates

myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2007, 04:13:09 PM »
yes im friends with barbie and isaac and tre....