Author Topic: Getbig Meltdowns  (Read 2702 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Getbig Meltdowns
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:09:27 PM »
Level-1
Some name calling, very little rebuttal..
Level-2
Name calling of parents( stupid, mom's a slut etc..)talking about
haircuts, clothes...
Level-3
More serious name calling (F-bombs, etc..) talking about said persons
educational background and annual income..
Level-4
Getting the said persons children and wife involved, religous backgrounds and such.
Level-5 THE GETBIG MELTDOWN

Copying and pasting 5+ quotes of said member and brutally deciphering it to mean whatever you want it to. Posting 10 year old pics of said member that they look NOTHING like any longer.  EPIC, MONSTER< BRUTAL must be used 3+ times in said post.  Telling said person to go kill themselves and there parents should be shot for having them.

Level-6 THERMONUCLEAR MELTDOWN
Posting pics of volcanoes, getting squadfather involved so it will get uglier :)  Surfing the internet for pics that "resemble" said member.
Posting your W-2 or paycheck stubs to prove your net worth.  Taking pics in your kitchen to showcase your "stage worthy" physique.  Threats of said members life via a PM.  Getting Ron to delete the thread even if your name is mentioned in it....

Discuss

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Meltdowns
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 03:20:34 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM MMMMMMMM ;D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »
Fuck you akers.

Level 3

;D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »
Replace volcanos with mushroom clouds and you are about right i think

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 03:24:35 PM »
Fuck you akers.

Level 3

;D

Classic.

I believe Vince's meltdowns are ALWAYS on level 6, remember when he actually taped one and posted it...hahah

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 03:25:57 PM »
Level 7: creating a thread on meltdowns in response to your annoyance of previous "10 year old" pictures of yourself being posted with reckless abandon

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 03:26:08 PM »
hey Akers what do you think of your fellow Knoxvilleite "big" Pete Putnam getting all this press?

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 03:28:28 PM »
Classic.

I believe Vince's meltdowns are ALWAYS on level 6, remember when he actually taped one and posted it...hahah

wasnt that the one where he went on about "commercialized ass bitches"...someone must have that saved surely?!?!

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 03:33:25 PM »
I think level 4 should also  include: Racial ranting and pounding the Key board with misspelled words.....

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 03:34:34 PM »
hey Akers what do you think of your fellow Knoxvilleite "big" Pete Putnam getting all this press?

Jesscica and him live about 45 minutes from me, however I knew it would happen after he won the Collegiates back in 04 and started dating Jessica.  They are marketable thats for sure, I just hope it does not end up like the Titus's in a few years.  I think pete's got a good head on his shoulders and actually educated...

I worked part time for the same Gym Franchise they currently do.  Lots of people that work for that company like them, some don't.  It is just how it goes sometimes.  I hope they get used to the  itI know they think people like myself have no clue about the "industry", it's not hard to figure it out once you start competing and meet some of these people.

There are only about 20 guys locally that compete, so It's a small world.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »

Jesscica and him live about 45 minutes from me, however I knew it would happen after he won the Collegiates back in 04 and started dating Jessica.  They are marketable thats for sure, I just hope it does not end up like the Titus's in a few years.  I think pete's got a good head on his shoulders and actually educated...

I worked part time for the same Gym Franchise they currently do.  Lots of people that work for that company like them, some don't.  It is just how it goes sometimes.  I hope they get used to the  itI know they think people like myself have no clue about the "industry", it's not hard to figure it out once you start competing and meet some of these people.

There are only about 20 guys locally that compete, so It's a small world.  
i guess everybody is at Neelan Stadium drinking beer. ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 03:41:25 PM »
i guess everybody is at Neelan Stadium drinking beer. ;D

I won't be until they fire that Fat Ass Phil Fulmer, we suck.  Program has been on a standstill for 5 years....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »
I won't be until they fire that Fat Ass Phil Fulmer, we suck.  Program has been on a standstill for 5 years....
shit even if UT goes 4-8 people will still pack that place, awesome atmosphere, my friend is a UT fanatic.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 03:44:30 PM »
Level-1
Level-2
haircuts, clothes...
Level-3
Level-4
Getting the said persons children and wife involved, religous backgrounds and such.

Copying and pasting 5+ quotes of said member and brutally deciphering it to mean whatever you want it to. Posting 10 year old pics of said member that they look NOTHING like any longer.  EPIC, MONSTER< BRUTAL must be used 3+ times in said post.  Telling said person to go kill themselves and there parents should be shot for having them.

Posting pics of volcanoes, getting squadfather involved so it will get uglier :)  Surfing the internet for pics that "resemble" said member.
Posting your W-2 or paycheck stubs to prove your net worth.  Taking pics in your kitchen to showcase your "stage worthy" physique.  Threats of said members life via a PM.  Getting Ron to delete the thread even if your name is mentioned in it....

Discuss

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haha. you're just trying to downplay the massive ownings you have been subjected to

;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 04:04:49 PM »
shit even if UT goes 4-8 people will still pack that place, awesome atmosphere, my friend is a UT fanatic.

Little story for you,

I worked concessions there during the season for a little bit of spending money when I was 11,12,13.  The best fun was after the games when we got to rummage through the stands and get stuff that poeple had left behind. We found the follwing and I shit you not in the three seasons I worked there:

100 bucks cash more than once, hell 100 bucks at 11 years old is a goldmine  :)
used rubbers...yes you could tell USED...
Full 5ths of Vodka, Jack D, etc...
Numerous Cameras
Panties, I don't understand why you leave your underwear...
Syringes

Amazing what 100,000 drunk people leave places.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 04:08:26 PM »
Little story for you,

I worked concessions there during the season for a little bit of spending money when I was 11,12,13.  The best fun was after the games when we got to rummage through the stands and get stuff that poeple had left behind. We found the follwing and I shit you not in the three seasons I worked there:

100 bucks cash more than once, hell 100 bucks at 11 years old is a goldmine  :)
used rubbers...yes you could tell USED...
Full 5ths of Vodka, Jack D, etc...
Numerous Cameras
Panties, I don't understand why you leave your underwear...
Syringes

Amazing what 100,000 drunk people leave places.....
hahahaha, i can believe it, you're right, 100 bucks when you're 11 is like finding 100 grand.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »
hahah he has been own3d into confusion ..must be the symptoms jungle fever
L

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 04:35:21 PM »
Level-1
Level-2
haircuts, clothes...
Level-3
Level-4

Discuss

Don't forget Level 6:

Derek Anthony G4P accusation guaranteed MELTDOWNS ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 04:37:47 PM »
LOL. Learn how to spell. It's 'Rebuttle.'   ;)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 04:42:37 PM »
LOL. Learn how to spell. It's 'Rebuttle.'   ;)

Sorry Dr. Chimps Dictionary... ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
 :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 05:14:38 PM »

Sorry Dr. Chimps Dictionary... ;D
Do'h. That was a reference to the spelling in one of the Chickster's rants. Too vague, I guess.  :-\

/well, i thought it was funny  >:(

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
Do'h. That was a reference to the spelling in one of the Chickster's rants. Too vague, I guess.  :-\

/well, i thought it was funny  >:(

Oh yeah, I forgot about that Classic Level 6 one   ;D

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »
Level-1
Level-2
haircuts, clothes...
Level-3
Level-4

Discuss

meltdown

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 09:36:51 PM »
Level-1
Level-2
haircuts, clothes...
Level-3
Level-4

Discuss
Shut up fag.