Author Topic: Liberals, I gave up and finally traded my H1 wagon... !!!!!!!!!  (Read 5266 times)

The Coach

Re: Liberals, I gave up and finally traded my H1 wagon... !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 10:19:58 PM »
A fetus is not a self-sustaining organism. 

Yes it is!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 10:20:08 PM »
Not really.

I never really drove them that far or that much.
sweet non-existant social life
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 10:21:41 PM »
The same Hummer is on EBAY for $26,000
Exactly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
30-50 grand is alot of money to spend on a car. ...although i guess you could be in the average salary range and have a vehicle of that price if you dont have much living expenses, are single, and got it financed.

besides the point....
i dont like people who buy hummers. or trucks. or anything that is needlessly gas inefficient or uselessly oversized or a symbol of supposed "status"
I don`t care what anyone does or does not do with their money as long as they are not harming anyone else.

There are not enough Hummers made to constitute a problem in the climate crisis.  Furthermore, being that gas is as high as it is, those with these types of cars do not drive as much, thus cutting down on the overall Carbon usage.

The mass produced car, driven by the hourly commuter by the thousands is the real strain on the planet.  Not the specialty vehicles.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 10:24:50 PM »
abortion is not a issue that can be debated in absolute terms...up untill the third term, its just a gob of cells. after that it does seem to be a human life.
one must answer the question of when exactly a life begins in the legal sense; not the religious sense. you cannot form law simply out of what the reigious sentiment is.
i believe there is a test available now that can scan the fetus to see if the brain cells are actively working; thus meaning that the thought processes are beginning to take shape.  it is theorized that this normally takes place mid third trimester. i think that this would be a great way to determine if it is too late to legally get an aborton performed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 10:25:05 PM »
Yes it is!
Try cutting out a fetus and see what happens.

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »
30-50 grand is alot of money to spend on a car. ...although i guess you could be in the average salary range and have a vehicle of that price if you dont have much living expenses, are single, and got it financed.

besides the point....
i dont like people who buy hummers. or trucks. or anything that is needlessly gas inefficient or uselessly oversized or a symbol of supposed "status"

Brutal way of Killing the mood of my thread.

I enjoy it, it runs on biodiesel and I get about 12-15mpg (obviously nobody understands diesel).

Why is it "all that is wrong with America"? How is it different as hobby from a 50k water boat?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 10:26:42 PM »

I enjoy it, it runs on biodiesel and I get about 12-15mpg (obviously nobody udnerstands diesel mecanics).

Why is it "all that is wrong with America"? How is it different as hobby from a 50k water boat?

Its not wrong.  He just does not realize the facts. 
I will repeat this again.

There are not enough Hummers made to constitute a problem in the climate crisis.  Furthermore, being that gas is as high as it is, those with these types of cars do not drive as much, thus cutting down on the overall Carbon usage.

The mass produced car, driven by the hourly commuter by the thousands is the real strain on the planet.  Not the specialty vehicles.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 10:27:29 PM »
I don`t care what anyone does or does not do with their money as long as they are not harming anyone else.

yesterday there was a drive by shooting in my town. the victims shot wounds were fatal.
this one death does very little actualy damage to human life as a whole on planet earth.
the real dangers to humanity come in the form of genocides, mass disease, poverty, and war.

...... ::)

think about it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 10:27:56 PM »
candidizzle sounds like quite the environmentalist pussie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 10:28:36 PM »

I enjoy it, it runs on biodiesel and I get about 12-15mpg (obviously nobody udnerstands diesel mecanics).

Do you make your own Bio-Diesel?  Its not that difficult to do as long as you have the equipment.

You can eventually convert it to Vegetable Oil totally if you want.  Rudolph Diesel designed the diesel engine to do just that.

I think you should do it.  You will get a significant Horsepower increase and longevity out of that engine.

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 10:29:05 PM »
Its not wrong.  He just does not realize the facts. 
I will repeat this again.

"Climate crisis"? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha......I love debating libs....they make it so easy.....hahahahahahahah ahahahaha!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 10:30:27 PM »
yesterday there was a drive by shooting in my town. the victims shot wounds were fatal.
this one death does very little actualy damage to human life as a whole on planet earth.
the real dangers to humanity come in the form of genocides, mass disease, poverty, and war.

...... ::)

think about it.
The real dangers come from ignoring facts and Science.

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 10:30:37 PM »
candidizzle sounds like quite the environmentalist pussie.

"candidizzle" needs a hard cornered Hummer ride while holding his 2 "Gianté Latté w/ whip cream"

;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »

the hummer in and of itself is not all thats wrong with america.
you buying it...the mindset and motivations behind your buying it..your general attitude towards the environment, our country, nonrenewable fossil fuels, and life in general.... = everything wrong with america.

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 10:32:07 PM »
The real dangers come from ignoring facts and Science.

Unfortunately being a scientist, I have to agree on that.

Newton's type of efforts to break ignorance are an endless battle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »
Nice Truck though Alex.

Sorry if I was a bit of a smartass earlier. You did make it clear earlier that these Hummers are affordable to those willing to spend the money.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »

I enjoy it, it runs on biodiesel and I get about 12-15mpg (obviously nobody understands diesel).

Alex put a nice 350 in it.  It will run a ton better.  I didn't really look but did it have CTIS.  What year is that.  My old business partner had a beautiful open just like that but with the chrome package on it.  This was back in 93'  They were sights back then.  We went to Beverly Hills to eat and everyone just pointed and took pictures.  It was fire engine red  i have a pic somewhere i will scan.  Those back then were to small inside in regards to leg room.  They really are a blast to drive though.  We had a company back then called Hooya Hummer. 
Code: [Select]

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »
the hummer in and of itself is not all thats wrong with america.
you buying it...the mindset and motivations behind your buying it..your general attitude towards the environment, our country, nonrenewable fossil fuels, and life in general.... = everything wrong with america.

You don't know me. You don't know the motivation behind it. You would change your narrowed vision perception.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2007, 10:34:46 PM »
yeah. fuck the environment. who gives a shit!!?? its only the habitat upon which the human race depends on to exist.

your delusions of being above the environment and not part of the earths ecosystem do yourself no good.

human beings are totally natural creatures.
we are animals...in the most basic sense.
if you took a step back and examined how we live and how we treat this planet form a third person, well from an alien point of view...
you would understand.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2007, 10:35:13 PM »
"candidizzle" needs a hard cornered Hummer ride while holding his 2 "Gianté Latté w/ whip cream"

;D
Candizzle does not realize that when he was a pure fat ass, he was eating so much, that the Carbon that was needed to produce all of his food, truly outweighs the total Carbon expenditure of the Hummer you drive.

Furthermore, if he is eating high protien diet now, he is continuing the same fault.  He is polluting more than the Hummer in effect.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2007, 10:37:16 PM »
i know you, alex.
i read you, and everyone, like a book. i read one of your posts and i can sense, feel, see your motivations, desires, intentions, and beliefs pouring out through it.
the inner workings of your thought processes reveal themselves to me without request, and without delay.
i am sort of a genius.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2007, 10:37:54 PM »
yeah. fuck the environment. who gives a shit!!?? its only the habitat upon which the human race depends on to exist.

your delusions of being above the environment and not part of the earths ecosystem do yourself no good.

if you took a step back and examined how we live and how we treat this planet form a third person, well from an alien point of view...
you would understand.

How do we know that he does not offset his Carbon footprint by making up in other ways, such as Ecobulbs or walking when it is convenient?  You point the finger so easily, just like those who try to fault Al Gore for travelling in a jet.  What do you expect?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2007, 10:38:38 PM »
I am eating too much protein?
adonis you dont know jack shit about nutrition.

your whole set of principles is just "a calorie is a calorie" but with a different name.

your an ignorant douchebag.
hope this helps.

The Coach

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2007, 10:39:08 PM »

you would understand.

LOL...yeah, ok....tell that to ALGORE and his private jets or John Kerry and 5 mansions on which he keeps heated or cool all year round whilt traveling on HIS private jet...or John Edwards and his 220000 sqft house that he has to keep heated and cooled all year round...or...........Yes, lets examine, shall we?