Author Topic: Direct before and after pics yet of results from Milos drink and training?  (Read 3865 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
His stuff has been out for a little while now and there are so many threads about this I cant organize the information.

I know Gaerreth (sp?) has been active in Milos training and supplements. Are there any direct befoe and after photos in mandatory shots?

NOT pics of professional bodybuilders/national level bodybuilders though as there are too many factors involved in their look/results.

I think there are two natural bodybuilders from Malaysia that have photos with results? Can anyone post them?

I am honestly thinking about using Milos drinks just to try them. If I lose my money I will lose my money... oh well- but I want to try them using only insulin and nothing else but Milos diet, Milos training, and Milos supplements to see what happens.

Plus, with all the steroid busts going down it is too risky right now to get any AAS. This is a LEGAL way of bodybuilding with what seems to be the most promising.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Direct before and after pics yet of results from Milos drink and training?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 12:59:55 PM »
There's a sucker born every minute.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »
consider ur money already lost

affy

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:09:56 PM »
your name is captain slin..and you don't know that Insulin alone will work 1000000000x better then any snake oil that milos sells?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 01:10:36 PM »
haha yea man its also sad about the bridge collapses lately, good news is they are becoming even more treasured and I got one to sell you right here in cleveland, come on over!  8)
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »
Milos is a great guy and very intelligent but it always makes me laugh when these guys make it sound like you are going to get 200 percent better results from high end BCAA's and Vitargo then you will from a steak, chicken breast and some white rice. ::)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »
your name is captain slin..and you don't know that Insulin alone will work 1000000000x better then any snake oil that milos sells?

Hey man I know that insulin will work. but instead of that money going to gear i am willing to invest into supplements and milos supplements seem the most promising out of anything. Will i gain retarded amount of muscle as if i was on gear .. no.. probably not.. but I am thinking about trying it just to see the feeling of the preload, workout and postworkout supps.

like i said, its seems like the most promising legal alternative. unless i can get my hands on a legal precription where neither I or the doc will get in trouble.

the times right now for AAS are just too risky for my blood. im going to wait it out ive completely cleaned house there is not one ounce of anything illegal in my house or on my comp. I even completly deleted all information on my smartphone.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 01:35:27 PM »
Hey man I know that insulin will work. but instead of that money going to gear i am willing to invest into supplements and milos supplements seem the most promising out of anything. Will i gain retarded amount of muscle as if i was on gear .. no.. probably not.. but I am thinking about trying it just to see the feeling of the preload, workout and postworkout supps.

like i said, its seems like the most promising legal alternative. unless i can get my hands on a legal precription where neither I or the doc will get in trouble.

the times right now for AAS are just too risky for my blood. im going to wait it out ive completely cleaned house there is not one ounce of anything illegal in my house or on my comp. I even completly deleted all information on my smartphone.
It will work as well as grape juice and whey protein.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »
It will work as well as grape juice and whey protein.
or a chicken breast and white rice.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 01:38:20 PM »
I'm such a whore when it comes to that! The mexicans at 24 Hour Fitness HATE it when I workout there because I'm always leaving chicken bones on the benches and my rice always seems to slip it's way between the plates on the tricep pressdown machines.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 01:39:07 PM »

maybe chicken breasts and white rice don't work for Milos?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 01:40:01 PM »
I'm such a whore when it comes to that! The mexicans at 24 Hour Fitness HATE it when I workout there because I'm always leaving chicken bones on the benches and my rice always seems to slip it's way between the plates on the tricep pressdown machines.

haha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 01:40:19 PM »
works for Ronnie.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 01:40:47 PM »
maybe chicken breasts and white rice don't work for Milos?
hahahahahahahaaaaaa       hahahahahahhahahhahhahaa aa

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »
works for Ronnie.

maybe Milos doesn't want to be as big as Ronnie?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 01:43:14 PM »
maybe Milos doesn't want to be as big as Ronnie?
hahahahhaa.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »

Contrary to what your guru preaches, you CAN go without eating or drinking for those 45 minutes - 2 hours when you are in the gym, lifting. It's not the end of the world and you aren't going to go into the dreaded catabolic stage that's going to make you shrink and shrivel like Slayer's dick did when he found out Jay is married to a woman. Hope this helps

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 09:06:08 PM »
Before and after:

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »
Contrary to what your guru preaches, you CAN go without eating or drinking for those 45 minutes - 2 hours when you are in the gym, lifting. It's not the end of the world and you aren't going to go into the dreaded catabolic stage that's going to make you shrink and shrivel like Slayer's dick did when he found out Jay is married to a woman. Hope this helps

Exactly.  This kind of "fear" was created by the supplement industry.  The only people who are taken in by these lies are mostly noobs to the iron game and gullible schmoes who want to do everything the "scientific" way instead of just going into the gym, lifting so hard you have to crawl out the door, and then going home and stuffing your face full of good quality food (or fast food, my personal favorite :P ).  The supplement industry has made gaining mass into the mystery of the universe when it's actually really simple.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »
Looks like someone wants to be the next Snake OilTM spokesmodel. ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »
Exactly.  This kind of "fear" was created by the supplement industry.  The only people who are taken in by these lies are mostly noobs to the iron game and gullible schmoes who want to do everything the "scientific" way instead of just going into the gym, lifting so hard you have to crawl out the door, and then going home and stuffing your face full of good quality food (or fast food, my personal favorite :P ).  The supplement industry has made gaining mass into the mystery of the universe when it's actually really simple.

Actually..you guys are wrong about this window. Nutrionists that dont sell ANY supplements talk about this short amount of time during and after workout that is crucial. This time period is the MOST ANABOLIC TIME PERIOD and yes you see a difference when you eat within the window with the proper foods. And its a BIG Differnece, most people who say otherwise have never tried it or done it long enough and that is the honest truth.

Just give it a shot with regular stuff.. some whey protein and complex carbs withint 30-45 minutes of workout. you will feel more full and you will grow more rapidly thats a guarantee.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 10:59:59 PM »
Actually..you guys are wrong about this window. Nutrionists that dont sell ANY supplements talk about this short amount of time during and after workout that is crucial. This time period is the MOST ANABOLIC TIME PERIOD and yes you see a difference when you eat within the window with the proper foods. And its a BIG Differnece, most people who say otherwise have never tried it or done it long enough and that is the honest truth.

Just give it a shot with regular stuff.. some whey protein and complex carbs withint 30-45 minutes of workout. you will feel more full and you will grow more rapidly thats a guarantee.

Whoa, slow down there champ.  I didn't deny the concept of the post-workout "anabolic window," I was merely seconding kiwi's criticism of the retarded notion that you have to sip gallons of amino acids, etc during your workout... ;)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 07:27:06 AM »
Whoa, slow down there champ.  I didn't deny the concept of the post-workout "anabolic window," I was merely seconding kiwi's criticism of the retarded notion that you have to sip gallons of amino acids, etc during your workout... ;)

ofcourse you dont HAVE to. but havent you noticed the difference between taking in nutrients around your workout vs not? i dont know man i see a big difference dont you? ive never tried sipping amino acid during my workout, maybe the result is even better? its worth a shot.... trial and error my friend.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 07:33:35 AM »
hahaha, bullshit supplements.

food will do the job. sure you can take some protein powder (for convinience) and multis...but thats all you need.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 07:37:45 AM »
hahaha, bullshit supplements.

food will do the job. sure you can take some protein powder (for convinience) and multis...but thats all you need.

no vit c? zinc lozenges? green tea extract? fish oil? flax seed oil? glucosamine chrondroitin msm? calcium?

i take a lot more than multis my friend. all those things mentioned keep me healthy and feeling good.

how is amino acids bullshit? thats what you buy when you are buying protein dont you?