Author Topic: Amazing transformation 60 lbs in less than year  (Read 4809 times)

roeperson

• Getbig II
Amazing transformation 60 lbs in less than year
« on: September 25, 2007, 07:13:46 PM »
Hi all I thought i made this post but i cant find it so sorry
From Flabulous to Fabulous . Check out these pics and link to this a slide show of Lisa Person. She started training for her first Figure Competition in March at a weight of 170lbs She decided to do it. To get healthy and get rid of all the Baby weight she was carrying from being on bed- rest for 3 months and on top of that having a C-section. After the 2nd baby Lisa was 190 lbs August of “06”
Lisa is now an astonishing 125lbs and has 10 more to lose for her show she went from just wanting to get on stage to becoming a serious contender. There have been a few Newspapers and publications that are talking to her about doing a story on her.
Lisa has been such an inspiration just because she has been through so much in the last 5 years. Lisa has a child that was born 4 months early this child has had over 25 surgeries and procedures almost died on Christmas day “01” to this day we still have nurses in our house for 16 hours a day. This is to ensure Kayla’s health and safety.
During this past 5 years Lisa would train but never consistently work out.
Last Feb Lisa put her foot down and decided if she wanted to lie long and have a productive life she was going to have to lose the weight. The only way she was going to be motivated is if she had to get onstage half naked in front of 1000 people so she decided to do a National qualifier the Gold’s Classic in NJ . As of now Lisa has 10 more lbs to lose and is training like no one I have ever scene train. She does 45 min am cardio goes back to the gym at 4:30 and lifts 188 reps in a row dumbbells at 80% of her max  full body she get 90 sec break back at it  for 2 more times then another 30-45min of cardio. This is a very strong woman so when I say at 80% an example is 35-40 dumbbells doing squatted shoulder presses for 18 reps. I’ve actually scene her do a drop set with 500lbs on the leg press of 40 reps she dropped to 2 plates crazy.
            I just hope you get a chance to check out her progress I believe you will enjoy
Because Lisa is truly an inspiration to many. Here is a link to a before and after slide show of Lisa.
http://www.slide.com/r/7rgA5mcr1j-ngXiIrJfxTnoQpVd1Iesr?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Amazing transformation 60 lbs in less than year
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 07:17:59 PM »
Man she looks great, awesome job!!  Weight training can change you life.  It keeps me centered.

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 07:33:09 PM »
more transformation pics

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 04:22:18 AM »
Wow, awesome story, very inspirational!  She looks fabulous...when is her show?

8)
:)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 09:27:23 AM »
Great story & pics. She should have taken more shots when she was heavy.
Impressive.

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »
Great story & pics. She should have taken more shots when she was heavy.
Impressive.

There are plenty in her progress video
here is the link

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 10:49:06 AM »
New progress pics

From Flabulous to Fabulous . Check out these pics and link to this a slide show of Lisa Person. She started training for her first Figure Competition in March at a weight of 170lbs She decided to do it to get healthy and get rid of all the Baby weight she was carrying from being on bed- rest for 3 months and on top of that having a C-section. After the 2nd baby Lisa was 190 lbs August of “06”
Lisa is now an astonishing 125lbs and has 10 more to lose for her show she went from just wanting to get on stage to becoming a serious contender. Here are the before and after pics.
copy and paste

8)

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 10:54:31 AM »
more afters

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 11:50:49 AM »
I merged your two threads.  Congrats to her, she looks great.
You should get her to post on this board...I'm sure that many are inspired by her story. 

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »
Wow......great story. And may God Bless you all.