Author Topic: why do some bodybuilders heads/hands grow?  (Read 57539 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: why do some bodybuilders heads/hands grow?
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 10:10:21 PM »
76 peru,,and its the balls that are small not the dick,,but it wont matter since im only watching her since im on getbig enterntainment center ;)
fallen angel

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2007, 05:34:15 AM »
a couple of you asked to see the whole pic... here it is.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:18 AM »
flax seed oil does it everytime ask barry bonds
b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2007, 11:51:07 AM »
thats cause i usually masterbate while posting ,,im not multi task my friend
That is really a little more than we need to know gh.  :-X
:D Weee

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »

haha, Looks like the typical douchebag you'd see at my gym.  Gold's Vegas, the heartland of shortcutters and middle aged guys on GH, who don't realize, drugs don't equal genetics.
Complete losers. :D
N

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »

haha, Looks like the typical douchebag you'd see at my gym.  Gold's Vegas, the heartland of shortcutters and middle aged guys on GH, who don't realize, drugs don't equal genetics.
Complete losers. :D

He looks good to me... but those hands are HUGE!  :P

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »
Now why was the pic I posted of the GH dick deleted from this thread, but the pics of a naked Danny Bonaduce remain on the Danny bonaduce thread?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2007, 06:17:52 PM »
Now why was the pic I posted of the GH dick deleted from this thread, but the pics of a naked Danny Bonaduce remain on the Danny bonaduce thread?

I can think of several reasons but none of them matter.  The ability to name a bigger villain than yourself does not justify your own misdeeds.  You knew that pic you posted was inappropriate.  As a newbie you should tread more lightly.  >:(

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »

Youre pissed because youre nudie dude pics got deleted???haha    ??? ::)
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2007, 06:23:11 PM »
I can think of several reasons but none of them matter.  The ability to name a bigger villain than yourself does not justify your own misdeeds.  You knew that pic you posted was in appropriate.  As a newbie you should tread more lightly.  >:(

Inappropriate? Sheesh,  It was just a joke. As a veteran you should lighten up!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
Inappropriate? Sheesh,  It was just a joke. As a veteran you should lighten up!

I believe what he meant by that is that you havent been around long enough to post shit like that.  GB is a good ole boy network bud.  The sooner you learn that the easier this place will be on you.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2007, 06:30:16 PM »
I believe what he meant by that is that you havent been around long enough to post shit like that.  GB is a good ole boy network bud.  The sooner you learn that the easier this place will be on you.

Bingo! ;)

Since the mods are the ones who deleted his post, in telling me to "lighten up" V-Man is really telling the mods to "lighten up" and that is not the province of a newbie.  Either follow their lead . . . or leave.  It's that simple.  :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »
more HGH hands.   :P

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2007, 08:07:29 PM »

Old dude is JACKED! :o

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »

how do his hands look odd?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2007, 09:12:16 PM »
Old dude is JACKED! :o

Be a bit more respectful...he's the late Don Youngblood, and he INDEED died for you, bitches!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2007, 03:13:33 AM »
Bingo! ;)

Since the mods are the ones who deleted his post, in telling me to "lighten up" V-Man is really telling the mods to "lighten up" and that is not the province of a newbie.  Either follow their lead . . . or leave.  It's that simple.  :)

Well since it was a mod who deleted my post, then maybe you could let the mod answer my question. But the fact that you were the first to respond, and in the tone you did, tells me that you were probably the one who pushed the little "report to moderator" button. Kinda reminds me of the kid in school that used to yell, "Teacher teacher!! You forgot to give us homework!" But anyway, when I saw it was deleted I just laughed it off and thought "Ok, I guess they don't allow pics like that, no biggie." But then I noticed other threads have pics like that up and aren't deleted. So I'm thinking that I broke a rule that they didn't somehow, so I was looking for clarification of that rule. What I got from your explanation was either, that noobies have different rules than veterans, or that everyone has the same rules, but vets are allowed to break them. So which is it?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2007, 04:07:34 AM »
Well since it was a mod who deleted my post, then maybe you could let the mod answer my question. But the fact that you were the first to respond, and in the tone you did, tells me that you were probably the one who pushed the little "report to moderator" button. Kinda reminds me of the kid in school that used to yell, "Teacher teacher!! You forgot to give us homework!" But anyway, when I saw it was deleted I just laughed it off and thought "Ok, I guess they don't allow pics like that, no biggie." But then I noticed other threads have pics like that up and aren't deleted. So I'm thinking that I broke a rule that they didn't somehow, so I was looking for clarification of that rule. What I got from your explanation was either, that noobies have different rules than veterans, or that everyone has the same rules, but vets are allowed to break them. So which is it?

BayGBM is certainly not that kind of guy, but in all fairness, moderation can seem a bit schizophrenic at times.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2007, 06:36:42 AM »

It is quite doubtful that Bay pushed the report to moderator button because of a picture of a male appendage.  ;)

It was probably deleted because it was either off the topic or offensive (I didn't see the picture so I don't know). 
:D Weee

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2007, 07:02:00 AM »
V Man:

As in many aspects of life, newbies DO have different rules (fraternity hazing is one example).  Not all the rules are spelled out, but if you break them you will get smacked down.  So, if you are smart you take the time to learn the rules rather than making a fool of yourself (or worse).  Complaining about the disparity will not win you any friends, patience will.  You earn the right to be irreverent by establishing your credibility and judgment. You have been here, what, two weeks?  You have not done that yet.

Pointing to someone else’s misdeeds to justify your own is a typical newbie mistake.  It doesn’t work when a cop pulls you over for speeding and it won’t work here either . . .

That any of this even requires an explanation suggests very strongly that you are still a young man.  Accordingly, “much to learn you still have” (as a newbie you should be aware that there are many Star Wars fans here). 

Welcome to get big.  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2007, 07:12:00 AM »
Not only will your head and hands metastisize; but your communication ability will be affected; as GH15 has willingly demostrated.

bwahaahahaha

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »
Scot Mendelson has huge paws!  :D

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2007, 10:39:34 PM »
I've always seen their noses grow........ every time they tell me they're "natural" ;D

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2007, 12:10:25 AM »
that would be my own cream after a masterbation session went wrong.

The fact that you got 'handcream' from it, wouldn't that mean the session went right?

ugh