Author Topic: List 5 differences between natural and steroid bodybuilding  (Read 37310 times)

Magnum PI

• Getbig I
Re: List 5 differences between natural and steroid bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
arnold talked about cumming in the gym. is there a certain high that u can get from steroids while weight training?

That comment was made up off the cuff by Arnold and didn't even approach being a realistic comparison.  Watch the Pumping Iron 20th Anniversary video and the extras interview they do with Arnold where is talks about the hype they put into the movie in order to make it sell.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 12:40:13 PM »
Thats a politician covering his ass. Dammage control.
What else have the edited out?

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 12:40:59 PM »
Steroids - big pecs w/bitch tits
Natural - smaller pecs w/no bitch tits

GH - big, pregnant looking gut
Natural - small waist w/tight abs

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 01:08:55 PM »

So all the 1970s BBers had a bitch tits? They all used steroids.
Ive used HGH and dont have a big gut. Ive got defined seratus, and intercostals and obliques at almost 50yrs old.

Basically your talking about what you have no experience with, and generalizing from extreme examples.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »

So all the 1970s BBers had a bitch tits? They all used steroids.
Ive used HGH and dont have a big gut. Ive got defined seratus, and intercostals and obliques at almost 50yrs old.

Basically your talking about what you have no experience with, and generalizing from extreme examples.

Where do you read "all" into my message?

Damn!  Someone's must be having a bout of 'roid rage.  (Ooops!  Sorry, didn't mean to generalize about something I have no experience with.)

Re: your "defined seratus, and intercostals and obliques", as Squadfather would say, "hahahahahahaha post your picture and prove it."

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 12:44:51 AM »
That comment was made up off the cuff by Arnold and didn't even approach being a realistic comparison.  Watch the Pumping Iron 20th Anniversary video and the extras interview they do with Arnold where is talks about the hype they put into the movie in order to make it sell.

i tend to agree with trab as far as lying to keep his political career intact. ive heard from another source that there is a certain high from training on steroids. maybe it differs person to person or drug to drug

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 04:18:52 AM »

i tend to agree with trab as far as lying to keep his political career intact. ive heard from another source that there is a certain high from training on steroids. maybe it differs person to person or drug to drug

The pumps are awesome, very allert and high energy. Not "High" in the Rec Drug sense.
Dont expect a speed, coke or pot type high, you'll be very dissapointed.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 08:26:34 AM »
The pumps are awesome, very allert and high energy. Not "High" in the Rec Drug sense.
Dont expect a speed, coke or pot type high, you'll be very dissapointed.
post a picture.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
Lets see you abs Fat Ass. You talk shit but never put anything that amounts to a Pic up.
Your caryin way  too much fat and water for your age. Dont kid your deluded brain its beef. Your bench #s
tell the story.  ;)

I didnt realise I'd bumbled into another of your multipersonality disorder gimmicks.
54 posts a day on "SquadMommy" only...  ::)  Get a life.

so i guess that's a no on the picture, right? :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »
so i guess that's a no on the picture, right? :D

SAme as you, no picture. Thats not a picture you put up Fat ass.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
#1 Fuck you.
#2 your blanket comment is false and stupid. Intelligent GH use will cut fat and make abs more visible. Stupid.
#3 Friends get my pix. Your a asshole, I dont have assholes as friends.
I hope you Enjoy your warm relationship with denMother.   ;)

Answers to:

#1 - No thanks I'll pass.  Go find a another gayboy for your sexual antics.
#2 - You're taking GH to try to stop father time I assume.  Too little testoterone left?
#3 - You have friends?  You'd think your 'roid rage would have scared them off.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »
Its also stupid when people take steroids/drugs and think they are tough and big when they have nothing. Just take the stuff and dont even look big.. dont even train hard or eat clean. when the natural guy is pushing weight, eating clean, no smoking.. and making good gains and in the end looks better then the juicer.  Natural all the way. 

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 02:57:57 PM »
Its also stupid when people take steroids/drugs and think they are tough and big when they have nothing. Just take the stuff and dont even look big.. dont even train hard or eat clean. when the natural guy is pushing weight, eating clean, no smoking.. and making good gains and in the end looks better then the juicer.  Natural all the way. 

Natural bodybuilding is hell when you experienced steroids. Take my word for it, trained natural for 5 years and hated the soreness in each bodypart for the whole week.

Weird post btw, you claim naturals look better than juicers? Crappy gym you have.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 03:20:55 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is hell when you experienced steroids. Take my word for it, trained natural for 5 years and hated the soreness in each bodypart for the whole week.

Weird post btw, you claim naturals look better than juicers? Crappy gym you have.

;D

The "Natural" Mr Olympia?  :'(  <$

Yes, that would fill the seats!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 04:05:05 PM »

Your post makes no sense (IMO). I've seen juicers that look like shit & natty's that look like shit & vice versa. Again I'll ask this: Who gives a fuck who takes or doesn't take steroids? Does it matter in the long run. I think all that is important is we train - be it "assisted" or not. I've said this over & over I've got no problem training naturally & no problem training "assisted". In all honesty my training style doesn't change much on or off - with the exception of maybe using a little more weight or banging out a few more reps when taking AAS. The only thing I suggest is being honest about your useage or lack there of.

Can't we all just get along?  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2007, 05:30:12 AM »
all that matters is how u look. plain and simple.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 10:16:10 AM »
all that matters is how u look. plain and simple.

It's not how good you are but how good you look.  ;D

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »

In this "sport" how good you look is how good you are

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2007, 01:06:46 AM »

In this "sport" how good you look is how good you are

very true fellas.

as for my comment, i was simply referring to the 'natty vs unnatty' debate, not in life in general. ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2007, 01:34:30 AM »

1) TEST
   2) DBOL
   3) ANADROL
   4) TREN
   5) MUSCLES

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »
I competed natually for 13 years in various organizations with the last being NPC Natural shows. I beat a lot of guys who were on while I was natty, only using what was sold in stores. So, yes, took pro-hormones. That is another debate on whether I was truely natural or not. Some claim if they take a Flintstone vitamin, you are not natty.

My experience has been, most nattys are like bible thumpers and very narrow minded. Slandering those that use AAS and such. It is a lifestyle choice and I am still friends with a lot of natural guys, where most natty guys would shun someone who uses, claiming they are the devil!

Here is the deal, I have been assisted now for about 1 1/2 years and the difference between natty vs. aas users is not as big as you would think.
Sure, I recover much quicker, can eat more and keep bodyfat lower, train longer and more frequently but using AAS is not a cure all. I still train just as hard as when I was natty, I just use now for the same reason most do, to keep progress going. I hit my genetic peak naturally and was not until then that I started using. Also, my system crashed after my last natural show in 06 and my test was at 100! Natural or not, no one can grow with that low of test.

We are all trying to accomplish the same thing, muscular progress. Natty or not, we all still need to eat, train and sleep also in order to grow.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2007, 05:13:42 PM »
I competed natually for 13 years in various organizations with the last being NPC Natural shows. I beat a lot of guys who were on while I was natty, only using what was sold in stores. So, yes, took pro-hormones. That is another debate on whether I was truely natural or not. Some claim if they take a Flintstone vitamin, you are not natty.

My experience has been, most nattys are like bible thumpers and very narrow minded. Slandering those that use AAS and such. It is a lifestyle choice and I am still friends with a lot of natural guys, where most natty guys would shun someone who uses, claiming they are the devil!

Here is the deal, I have been assisted now for about 1 1/2 years and the difference between natty vs. aas users is not as big as you would think.
Sure, I recover much quicker, can eat more and keep bodyfat lower, train longer and more frequently but using AAS is not a cure all. I still train just as hard as when I was natty, I just use now for the same reason most do, to keep progress going. I hit my genetic peak naturally and was not until then that I started using. Also, my system crashed after my last natural show in 06 and my test was at 100! Natural or not, no one can grow with that low of test.

We are all trying to accomplish the same thing, muscular progress. Natty or not, we all still need to eat, train and sleep also in order to grow.

pro hormones = legal steroids.
natty = no steroids at all.

big difference there.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2007, 05:15:43 PM »
pro hormones = legal steroids.
natty = no steroids at all.

big difference there.

pro hormones = worthless crap

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »

Maybe this could be the problem.  From what I hear, if you're an older guy (30+) your progress will be slow even on AAS.  If you had started when you were younger (20-24) you might have blown up with less effort and less juice.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2007, 08:31:14 PM »

Quoted for truth imo of course