Author Topic: I know its an opinion but why does everyone  (Read 652 times)

charles-benner

• Getbig II
I know its an opinion but why does everyone
« on: September 26, 2007, 10:39:29 AM »
Pick and chose who is going to be the next Mr o, or pick on the competitors for the way they look,  correct me if I am wrong but is the contest judged today or last week or last month i believe it is judged the day of the contest so I just would like to know why everyone is saying this guy will win or this guy cant do this,  because at any moment it could change, from a guy doing squats and blowing his knees out or getting food poison or anything strange could happen, so I say we wait till sunday and then you can all bash away because the reality is we have know idea what any of the competitors are up to right now....

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: I know its an opinion but why does everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 10:40:55 AM »
I know you know ....It's jst an opinion.   But..I can only give you my opinion...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 10:41:10 AM »
So basically what you are saying is that all the Mr O's ever have deserved the victory on the day?? Umm, ok  ::)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 12:59:08 PM »
...I say we wait till sunday and then you can all bash away because the reality is we have know idea what any of the competitors are up to right now....

We can predict who is going to win based on past outings.  Dexter, for example, comes in tight and dry almost every contest and is consistent, so we know that he will either win a show or be in the top 3 to 5.  Other bodybuilders are less consistent and can come in big and tight and dry one contest and be way off at another (King Kamali, for example).  We also have seen how the IFBB judges vote.  Up until last year, you could predict that Ronnie would win the olympia no matter what shape he came in.  This year is a big toss up as to the placings for the top 4 but almost everyone will be on the money if they pick Jay, Ronnie, Dexter and Victor to be in the top 4 somewhere. 

It's part of the game and the hype leading up to the Olympia.  It makes the event more exciting.  Give us your predictions and see what I mean.