Author Topic: I JUST WITNESSED THE MOST MASSIVE OWNING OF MY LIFE!!!  (Read 765 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
I JUST WITNESSED THE MOST MASSIVE OWNING OF MY LIFE!!!
« on: September 26, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »
I went with my co-worker to go pick up lunch and the parking lot is in the back of this restaurant. So I am sitting there, not in a parking spot and I notice the silver Acura pulls up and parks. The guy gets out, all dressed up in a dresshirt shit and walks behind my car to this silver SUV that drove up with a chick inside. He first tries to go to the passanger side but then, decides to go to the driver side.. I said hmm...? He goes... Christine? she says "yeah".. "ok" the dude hops in the car and they pull out through the other side.

I thought to myself.. did I just witness prostitution? 2 minutes later a cop car goes in the same direction I said wow.. then my co-worker gets back in the car and I tell him everything that happened he goes naw.. as were pulling out to the front of the restaurant the silver SUV is parked WITH TWO COP CARS ON EACH SIDE OF IT. THAT BITCH TOTALLY SET THAT DUDE UP HAHAHHAHA

I SAID DAMN THAT DUDE JUST GOT FUCKING OWNED!!!

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: I JUST WITNESSED THE MOST MASSIVE OWNING OF MY LIFE!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »
oh yeah and the funny thing is when the guy came up to the car she was kind of laughing at him LMFFAAOo!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »
He'll really get owned in prison.  Bite down hard on the towel when getting it shoved in his ass

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 01:01:34 PM »
he won't recover.