Author Topic: I almost got BUSTED for buying ephedrine!!  (Read 4096 times)

Master Blaster

I almost got BUSTED for buying ephedrine!!
« on: September 26, 2007, 01:03:10 PM »
So I'm at the freakin Walgreen's to pick up some Bronkaid and Nicorette. You can't even find the Bronkaid box on the shelf, they have these stupid cards you have to bring up to the drug counter. Then I had to sign my name and address in a book. Finally I give the fat chick at the counter my drivers licence and she scans the magnetic strip in the register.

Next thing you know, A FUCKING ALARM GOES OFF!!! The people behind me are looking at me like I'm some kinda freak. Of course I was already feeling weird (from the EC stack) so I start thinking I might just make a bee-line for the door. Sweat starts to drip down my face. I had just bought a box of 24 pills  two weeks ago, and I assumed I was on some kind of drug database for potential offenders. The chick kept saying "It's telling us we can't sell this to you."

Anyway, the pharmacist comes over and enters some kind of override and they end up letting me buy it afterall.

ARE WE LIVING IN A GOD DAMN POLICE STATE?

MELTDOWN!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: I almost got BUSTED for buying ephedrine!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 01:04:52 PM »
Same thing happened when i wanted to get some Claritin...I have to sign my name in some fuggin book ..what the hell is that about ?  Just thank all the white trash in the rural areas for using cold meds to get high.
L

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 01:06:29 PM »
Same thing happened when i wanted to get some Claritin...I have to sign my name in some fuggin book ..what the hell is that about ?  Just thank all the white trash in the rural areas for using cold meds to get high.

Stupid white trash making meth labs in their fucking trailers!  >:(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »
why are you walking around high on caffeine and bronkaid? do you have a problem?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 01:31:26 PM »

Exactly.

HAHA, RON.....

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »
why are you walking around high on caffeine and bronkaid? do you have a problem?

Sure, don't we all?

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 01:38:55 PM »
Ephedrine = Legal
Ephedra = Illegal (in most of the US i believe colorado its legal but could be wrong)

Master Blaster

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 01:39:45 PM »
Ephedrine = Legal
Ephedra = Illegal (in most of the US i believe colorado its legal but could be wrong)

Exactly, like that makes any sense.  ::)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »
Next thing you know, A FUCKING ALARM GOES OFF!!! The people behind me are looking at me like I'm some kinda freak. Of course I was already feeling weird (from the EC stack) so I start thinking I might just make a bee-line for the door. Sweat starts to drip down my face.

The people behind you probably just thought you were on amphetamines or something....oh snap!

I am pretty sure that your information gets run through a check in the DEA database at El Paso Intel Center when you try to buy this stuff now and it checks how much you have previously bought in the last 30 days.  One thing you have to watch out for is where you travel with ephedrine.  You could be hassled for a meth precursor in some counties if you get pulled over. 

Master Blaster

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 02:09:25 PM »

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 02:26:35 PM »
So I'm at the freakin Walgreen's to pick up some Bronkaid and Nicorette. You can't even find the Bronkaid box on the shelf, they have these stupid cards you have to bring up to the drug counter. Then I had to sign my name and address in a book. Finally I give the fat chick at the counter my drivers licence and she scans the magnetic strip in the register.

Next thing you know, A FUCKING ALARM GOES OFF!!! The people behind me are looking at me like I'm some kinda freak. Of course I was already feeling weird (from the EC stack) so I start thinking I might just make a bee-line for the door. Sweat starts to drip down my face. I had just bought a box of 24 pills  two weeks ago, and I assumed I was on some kind of drug database for potential offenders. The chick kept saying "It's telling us we can't sell this to you."

Anyway, the pharmacist comes over and enters some kind of override and they end up letting me buy it afterall.

ARE WE LIVING IN A GOD DAMN POLICE STATE?

MELTDOWN!
Hahahah wow... you went through a box of 60 pills in two weeks. Epic dependency on pills to lose weight. Let the diet do most of the work man. They won't sell bronkaid to you that often. Instead try making the box last a little over a month and then return for a refill. You can survive on about 75mg a day for that much i think.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »
I went to get it once at Longs and the Pharmacist starts hassling me about the evils of it, and I said how long have you been a Pharmacist and he says about 30 years why, and I said good than you should know that the main ingredient in Dexatrim which our Mothers and Grandmothers lived off of (cleaned, cooked, worked...and we wondered why they never slept...lol) was ephedrine...He was so dumfounded and did not no what to say so I took that as my exit cue...

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 02:59:27 PM »
Hahahah wow... you went through a box of 60 pills in two weeks. Epic dependency on pills to lose weight. Let the diet do most of the work man. They won't sell bronkaid to you that often. Instead try making the box last a little over a month and then return for a refill. You can survive on about 75mg a day for that much i think.

You're a cool guy Leafy, but you have to bone up on your reading comprehension  ;) (24 pills in two weeks).

I only take 50mg a day, thats all I can tolerate. I take weekends off too.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 03:03:21 PM »
You're a cool guy Leafy, but you have to bone up on your reading comprehension  ;) (24 pills in two weeks).

I only take 50mg a day, thats all I can tolerate. I take weekends off too.
From what i have read you should not take days off on ephedrine. Regardless, the bronkaid brand made by bayer comes in 60 pill boxes. Im not sure where you got 24 from.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »
From what i have read you should not take days off on ephedrine. Regardless, the bronkaid brand made by bayer comes in 60 pill boxes. Im not sure where you got 24 from.

Wouldn't it be detrimental to your health to stay on ephedrine forever? (like any other drug)?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 03:34:12 PM »
Wouldn't it be detrimental to your health to stay on ephedrine forever? (like any other drug)?
Maybe, maybe not. I read about a woman who had beeen of 150mg/day for 30 years for her asthma, no health problems. This is common in some countries.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 03:35:04 PM »
Ephedrine = Legal
nope both are legal.... HI TECH is pushin lipodrene like no other.Its a matter of a company willing go through the insurance w/ those products. I also started  to carry a new drink called ephedra tea... Remember the good ol days of speed stack w/ ephedra?,..... yep its like that.
-

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 03:44:56 PM »
You guys live in a fucked up country..that's all I gotta say.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
I work at a pharmacy, and an enforcement officer actually checked the log books searching for repeat buyers, and we have to keep the logs for 2 years.  Waste of time

Master Blaster

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 04:00:33 PM »

Are you calling BS on my story?  :D
http://store.darisimall.com/bronkaid.html

Anyhoo, not sure I want to do it everyday, won't I stay more sensitive to it's effects if I take off days?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 04:03:44 PM »
Bro run it as long as you need not exceeding 100mg/day. your average joe gets awesome results with 2/day. Run it for 3mo and take a break. If you wanna get fancy with it, dont take it on the weekends and the effect wont diminish as fast.
-

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 04:06:33 PM »

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 04:08:47 PM »
I'm finally running out of my Pure Ephedra  :'(  I bought 20 bottles before it went off the market, sold half and the rest lasted me til just now... god i could for an ice cold speedstack w/ ephedra right now... things tasted so good!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »
I'm finally running out of my Pure Ephedra  :'(  I bought 20 bottles before it went off the market, sold half and the rest lasted me til just now... god i could for an ice cold speedstack w/ ephedra right now... things tasted so good!

mysupplementstore.com
you have until Oct 8  ;)

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »
Sweet- good looking out!