Author Topic: Monster Ownage On An Elliptical  (Read 1464 times)

Shraded

• Getbig II
Monster Ownage On An Elliptical
« on: September 26, 2007, 01:07:55 PM »
So I trained legs last night and on my way out of the gym I saw one of my long time female friends on a stairmaster downstairs.  So I stop to talk to her, leaned on the Elliptical next to her and had my foot on one of the foot plates.  Next thing you know I have some one bump be in the back and the and my foot knocked-off!!!!!  I turned around wondering WTF was up- and there was a 10 year old at most playing on the damn thing.  I turned to my friend and said, "I just got pwned by a 10 year old- kickass...."  she just looked at me wondering WTF I was saying lol  Neways, 10 year old never even looked back haha  Punked the shit outta me  ;D

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Monster Ownage On An Elliptical
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »
So I trained legs last night and on my way out of the gym I saw one of my long time female friends on a stairmaster downstairs.  So I stop to talk to her, leaned on the Elliptical next to her and had my foot on one of the foot plates.  Next thing you know I have some one bump be in the back and the and my foot knocked-off!!!!!  I turned around wondering WTF was up- and there was a 10 year old at most playing on the damn thing.  I turned to my friend and said, "I just got pwned by a 10 year old- kickass...."  she just looked at me wondering WTF I was saying lol  Neways, 10 year old never even looked back haha  Punked the shit outta me  ;D

You actually say pwned? And to a girl?

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 03:31:42 PM »
No P is right next to O- my bad I never spell check on here  ;)

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »
No P is right next to O- my bad I never spell check on here  ;)

great cover, i think they bought it ::)

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 03:54:28 PM »
I wouldn't bang this friend, so honestly I could careless what I say to her.  Sorry for the let down  ;)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
You actually say pwned? And to a girl?

I was going to say the same thing?   Who other then 12year old boys actually say "pwned"?  That is so utterly lame it's not even funny.

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 04:03:34 PM »
Okay- this is gonna open up a can of worms here.. WTF is pwned? Is it pawned or what?  I have only been on the boards for a month or so and only signed up a few weeks cuz it kills time at work...  I use to think it was people saying owned but using a p so it didn't get mod'd...  I'm not update to date on my web ish as you can tell

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 09:06:18 PM »
r0fl

|<1|) |)03|\|"7 |<|\|0\/\/ \/\/|_|7 1337 5P34|< 17_

EZ n4P

I will h4x0rZ ur b0XO|2z
I'm almost ashamed of myself that I can read that...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
r0fl

EZ n4P

I will h4x0rZ ur b0XO|2z
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 09:52:35 PM »
you could have redeemed yourself by throwing the kid through a plate-glass window but i guess you didnt do that ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »
you could have redeemed yourself by throwing the kid through a plate-glass window but i guess you didnt do that ::)
he forgot to mention that this 10 year old girl dwarfed him on muscle mass
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 07:09:30 AM »
Seriously, you should have picked that little brat up by his shirt collar and told him that if does that again you would slap his face clean off...as in a blank face with no eyes, nose, or a mouth anymore. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 07:23:17 AM »
r0fl

EZ n4P

I will h4x0rZ ur b0XO|2z

man i wanna be a cool nerd...what does that mean

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 07:28:30 AM »
so funny when people try to insult others about using too many relative terminologies to the internetz

diaf thx