Author Topic: ALL THE BUSTS  (Read 7674 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: ALL THE BUSTS
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 08:32:50 AM »
Not only Oly games.
 China wants/ needs be a key player on the Intnl. pharma scene.
The fact they Kill't that FDA inspector for corruption speaks loud and clear.
There too much money at stake for them to let some under the table juice labs muck it up.

Very true.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »
steve vaughn aka( steve eray on boards)  a amateur bodybulder.sold bunk gear a few times but I think he made right on it.  big mouth on the boards.He was busted! remailed for Pinnacle labs started his own line powerhouse labs as well. I will post the news story when I get some extra time(pictures of home him,wife gear they got- and everything!). kz1 was the rat... kaizen technology. one of them anyway along with krazy K kyle. both were busted and rolled same with AP they gave up everything! steve I believe is not a rat. I feel bad for you honestly steve ..

I dont know who KZ1 is but can i post your address?  :-*
I cant say what did or did not happen becasue since i didnt talk im still under "investigation"
I am mad but i have to focus on what i have left and what matters in life.
Im tired of being tired.
Im posting another post because i honestly think there is something wrong with my head.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2007, 06:54:55 PM »
cURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT...........

YES
vERY tRUEp

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »
LOL- can I post your address? just google steve vaughn and you will find your article. you dont have my address-lol. I have yours though ;D trailer on the lake with the security camera-lOL great way to draw attention to yourself bro! you got ratted out because you sold to much bunk gear! then you would talk on open boards how you knew pinnacle personally and talked like you were some big chemist..-

I dont know who KZ1 is but can i post your address?  :-*
I cant say what did or did not happen becasue since i didnt talk im still under "investigation"
I am mad but i have to focus on what i have left and what matters in life.
Im tired of being tired.
Im posting another post because i honestly think there is something wrong with my head.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »
LOL- can I post your address? just google steve vaughn and you will find your article. you dont have my address-lol. I have yours though ;D trailer on the lake with the security camera-lOL great way to draw attention to yourself bro! you got ratted out because you sold to much bunk gear! then you would talk on open boards how you knew pinnacle personally and talked like you were some big chemist..-

You must have the wrong person or was given wrong information. I DONT KNOW SHIT!
Yeah, i was that cop that got busted HaHa
Many steve vaughn but only 1 steveEray/AKA trailerparkbola  :P

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2007, 10:01:21 PM »
You must have the wrong person or was given wrong information. I DONT KNOW SHIT!
Yeah, i was that cop that got busted HaHa
Many steve vaughn but only 1 steveEray/AKA trailerparkbola  :P
Also fisherman, sometimes there boat sinks and there never found!
Take that to the bank, O what was not reported  :-X
At this time alot of people owe alot of people but when there set up i guess they think they dont own them but a bunk of BGR so things look better.
Im out, and think what you want. You all who know the truth.
There was a Mobster that has said a best kept secret within a group of 3 is if 2 are not around.
Not exact wording but i dont was to be projected as being threatining.  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2007, 10:48:34 PM »

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2007, 07:32:02 PM »
stay away from steve eray!!!!!

There are alot of people that need to not be in the bussiness. Im the only one who does not talk i just piss everybody off because of the bullshit i had to go thru and everyone says BROS. Jeeez, im starting to sound like R. collins  :P