Author Topic: ALL THE BUSTS  (Read 7692 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: ALL THE BUSTS
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 12:31:44 PM »
How recently did he get busted.  I just got some gear from him recently and was actually wondering if it was legit.

Thorus took over production of API within the last year (so I read anyway). Prior to that he was a middleman. I wouldn't be surprized if the gear was junk - I don't know if he knew how to make it. Of course, he could've been planning to get out of the game & scam a bunch of people. Who knows?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 01:38:25 PM »
You're talking out your ass. His prices weren't that bad & his gear was excellent two years ago. You want quality you have to pay.

cmon bro you think his prices are spot on? brutal contradicting there ^^ ???, maybe 2 years ago they were ok. The only item on his list were I cant find for half the price (on the internet) are the farmaks  ::)

maybe he has a secret list for vet customers

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »
cmon bro you think his prices are spot on? brutal contradicting there ^^ ???, maybe 2 years ago they were ok. The only item on his list were I cant find for half the price (on the internet) are the farmaks  ::)

Contradiction? Two years ago was the last time I tried his gear & it was great then...since then I don't know. I still stand by my statement: If you want quality you have to pay. Wouldn't you be a little suspect if someone was offer you 10ml of Test for $5?

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 03:12:21 PM »
I dont think thorus even lives in the usa. I think he was the guy in serbia. the guy who ran api was know as (the chemist). thorus just repped the product and got a cutt for sales. I doubt he had anything to do with the production of any of the vials. I could be wrong though.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
Contradiction? Two years ago was the last time I tried his gear & it was great then...since then I don't know. I still stand by my statement: If you want quality you have to pay. Wouldn't you be a little suspect if someone was offer you 10ml of Test for $5?

yea it would be a little suspect, im only implying that his stuff is a lil pricey compared to legit sources, thorus has like 15 different banners and forums advertising on his page....and we both know how that goes  :-\

socalanabolic

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 07:17:09 AM »
What do you think about purchasing from a Thailand supplier at this time?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 06:39:29 AM »

Make sure it comes with Astroglide.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 06:48:49 AM »

Dude, my wife is Thai - EVERY LETTER WE GET THAT HAS ANY THICKNESS HAS BEEN OPENED AT LEAST ONE TIME BEFORE WE GET IT.  Ok? And thets been like that before I ever posted anything on G.B.

Thailand is a Major Drug conduit. ANyting from there gets a look see.

Go there and use AAS to your hearts content, but I wouldnt order.
I have to tell them NOT to send any to me for free!
They dont understand whats the big deal!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 01:47:49 PM »

You guys arguing over UG prices is funny.   ;D

Bottomline, if you want a quality product you will have to pay some kind of price esp if it's UG.

Nothing is free........especially now.

GPL was good........liked his stuff.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 03:12:32 PM »
You guys arguing over UG prices is funny.   ;D

Bottomline, if you want a quality product you will have to pay some kind of price esp if it's UG.

Nothing is free........especially now.

GPL was good........liked his stuff.

DIV

Amen to that.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 06:45:17 PM »
somehow these guys are all related.  Makes you think this one manufacturer has multiple heads.

All i can say is im still not talking. They have destroyed our lives and i know the narc. All i can say is it should not get worse unless you are a source still on 1 board, mabe 2. Im getting this thru the questions i was asked and i refused to answer.
Also i had 1 bro help me with my attorneys as a donation.
Thanx BRO"S im talking to everyone who supports your efforts then shits on you.
But you know what. Ive been taught thru my entire life that you dont talk. An eye for an eye.
I dont give a shit how deep your in it. You dont turn in your own.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 06:54:43 PM »
All i can say is im still not talking.
You dont turn in your own.

Good for you man.  I wish everyone worked by this code.  Everyone should know that deal going in.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 07:28:34 PM »
I'm almost postive Rugio Labs was busted.

API - I wonder if they went down after Thorus took over.

I got  some from ******* several months before the bust and it was good stuff.  Then I ordered some stuff about two weeks before ***** got busted and as far as I am concerned the stuff is bunk or low dosed.  Several of my associates and I have attempted to resolve this on the iron forum but ***** has not responded.  In fact one of my associates got banned from the site for speaking his mind.   He had spoken to several others who ordered from ***** before the bust and they are having problems with there gear as well.  All I know is that I am stuck with bunk/low dosed shit and T won't even respond.  His PM's are being answered but I suspect it is not him it could be LE.  I would not e-mail him using hush or any other encripted method.  I would stay away from ******.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 03:41:43 PM »
YOU GUYS ARE JUST NAMING A QUARTER OF THE BUSTS . HERE IS ALL WHO WAS FCKED.. STARTING FROM APRIL

AP(ANAPHARM)  CUTT A DEAL AND GAVE COPS EMAIL PASSWORD AND ALL CHINA SUPPLIERS THEY KNEW

PYSCHO MOD AT SSB BUSTED ON SMALL CHARGES

GA LABS- WICH WAS RUN BY GYMACE, JTP815 AND CHEMIST SAMAR WHO USED TO SOURCE ON SSB BEFORE HE WAS HIRED BY GA

STEVE ERAY(STEVE VAUGHN)- AKA POWERHOUSE LABS BUSTED IN TEXAS ARLINGTON

POWERLINE REPS WERE ALL BUSTED EXCPET ONE CLAIMS HES OK BUT I DOUBT IT..

TITAN MED SUPPLY( SIUG) LONG TIME UNDERGROUND LAB.

GRAYBASS MOD ON OLM BUSTED.

MOST TRAGICALLY- GEN PHARMA LABS....

RUMORS-----RUGIO LABS, PROLABS, SWISHER.. EVERYBODY ELSE IS CONFIRMED BUSTED! GYMACE AND THOSE GUYS ARE ROYALLY FUCKED! THEY WANT THE FOUR INVOLVED IN GALABS TO PAY OUT A MILLION DOLLARS!PLUS THEY WANT TO GIVE THEM JAILTIME. GYMACE LIVES IN THAILAND ALSO THATS HOW SERIOUS THEY WANT HIM. HE WAS INDICTED AND WILL BE IN THE STATES SOON TO FACE THESE CHARGES..

I edited what i did not know AS FACT!
How do you know PowerHouseLabs got popped?
ONLY LE KNOWS THAT!
Plus they only found a handful of labels. Should i post the real story?
Where did you get your information?

Also my investigation was in an affidavid saying they were watching me since march. PHL was inactive and was prooven inactive check VIP.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »
I edited what i did not know AS FACT!
How do you know PowerHouseLabs got popped?
ONLY LE KNOWS THAT!
Plus they only found a handful of labels. Should i post the real story?
Where did you get your information?

Also my investigation was in an affidavid saying they were watching me since march. PHL was inactive and was prooven inactive check VIP.

steve you were on the news man.you were busted!  You really want me to post up the news article and you and your wifes pictures??  also the trailer on lake arlington you were making the gear in?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »
Who is this steveray guy? I'd be curious to know.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »

cURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT...........

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »

steve vaughn aka( steve eray on boards)  a amateur bodybulder.sold bunk gear a few times but I think he made right on it.  big mouth on the boards.He was busted! remailed for Pinnacle labs started his own line powerhouse labs as well. I will post the news story when I get some extra time(pictures of home him,wife gear they got- and everything!). kz1 was the rat... kaizen technology. one of them anyway along with krazy K kyle. both were busted and rolled same with AP they gave up everything! steve I believe is not a rat. I feel bad for you honestly steve ..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
cURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT...........

...speaking of that the other morning before work I was looking for something in my storage room. One of my cats followed me in there & ended up getting locked in there for twelve hours. Felt pretty bad but at least he didn't shit in there. When I finally opened the door he came flying out & went straight for the water & then right to the litter box.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2007, 06:36:46 PM »
...speaking of that the other morning before work I was looking for something in my storage room. One of my cats followed me in there & ended up getting locked in there for twelve hours. Felt pretty bad but at least he didn't shit in there. When I finally opened the door he came flying out & went straight for the water & then right to the litter box.

Poor kitty  :'(
I hope you gave him extra treats  ;D
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2007, 06:43:49 PM »

Poor kitty  :'(
I hope you gave him extra treats  ;D

He got half a can of Salmon for his trouble. 

cjm2

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2007, 06:52:31 PM »
damn i ordered at the wrong time it looks like. i havent been into the scene since i was a teen about 7 yrs ago. i find out after i order that all this shit is going down now i am worried about my source since they are from china! it should be here tomorrow cross your fingers for me guys. if im not posting anymore then you know why.

where can i go and who do i ask. does anyone know the china sources that went down i want to know if the one i am using is straight. i guess i should have found out before i ordered ???

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 05:11:30 AM »
damn i ordered at the wrong time it looks like. i havent been into the scene since i was a teen about 7 yrs ago. i find out after i order that all this shit is going down now i am worried about my source since they are from china! it should be here tomorrow cross your fingers for me guys. if im not posting anymore then you know why.

where can i go and who do i ask. does anyone know the china sources that went down i want to know if the one i am using is straight. i guess i should have found out before i ordered ???

Hopfully your china supplier will not get caught in future. If so they will ask to hand out the list of client order from him. etc you are in usa, China will hand over to FDA for further investiage. If you are dealer, then good luck as the FDA will knock at your door step soon.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2007, 07:25:35 AM »
Hopfully your china supplier will not get caught in future. If so they will ask to hand out the list of client order from him. etc you are in usa, China will hand over to FDA for further investiage. If you are dealer, then good luck as the FDA will knock at your door step soon.

You are correct. If caught there's about a 99.9% chance your Chinese supplier will turn over his client list(s). Right now China wants to look good for the 2008 Olympics.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 07:30:17 AM »
You are correct. If caught there's about a 99.9% chance your Chinese supplier will turn over his client list(s). Right now China wants to look good for the 2008 Olympics.

Not only Oly games.
 China wants/ needs be a key player on the Intnl. pharma scene.
The fact they Kill't that FDA inspector for corruption speaks loud and clear.
There too much money at stake for them to let some under the table juice labs muck it up.