Author Topic: Proviron feedback  (Read 3001 times)

1 G of E

• Getbig II
Proviron feedback
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:38:46 PM »
thinking of adding this to my 500mg week test-e cycle. first 4 weeks i used dbol (20mg week 1-2 , 30mg week 3-4)

any first hand  experience ? howd you like it? thinking of running 50 to 75 mg's

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Proviron feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:04:50 PM »
thinking of adding this to my 500mg week test-e cycle. first 4 weeks i used dbol (20mg week 1-2 , 30mg week 3-4)

any first hand  experience ? howd you like it? thinking of running 50 to 75 mg's
Dbol - I'd use 30 straight for 4 weeks.   7am    11-1pm    no later than about 4-5pm depending how early you sleep.

50-75? I bet you feel like crap. Dont do it. Save the headache.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 05:10:02 PM »
ill let you know when i start in a few weeks.

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:05:42 PM »
Dbol - I'd use 30 straight for 4 weeks.   7am    11-1pm    no later than about 4-5pm depending how early you sleep.

50-75? I bet you feel like crap. Dont do it. Save the headache.

bro, proviron..... not dbol! hehe  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 04:50:26 AM »
bro, proviron..... not dbol! hehe  ;D

Whoops Tired -  8)
Reports I hear are your a walking boner on Prov.
I LMAO at the 60 yr old German Dudes in Pattaya walkin out the pharmas w/ a armfull of it.
But most them look like they been on a 30 year long bulker, and forgot to train.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »
I just started 50 mg per day of Proviron last Saturday.  No effects yet but I was told to wait two weeks.  I had talked to Trab about this as I am on over 1700mg per week, 1000 test-e, T-400mg and 300mg deca.  I thought that my "no sex drive/peformance" was due to too much estrogen conversion.  I just don't know what is causing the problem, so I am hoping that the proviron will work.

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 10:38:20 PM »
Thanks for the replies, my friend had some for a great deal so i couldn't pass it up. I really want to take it for the "muscle hardness" im reading about and the anti-e properties + less boat would just be a plus.....

any feedback on vascularity or muscle density/hardness would be appreciated!

I'm 20yrs old so theres no sex drive problems here..

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 11:43:05 AM »
bump..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 01:56:19 PM »
Thanks for the replies, my friend had some for a great deal so i couldn't pass it up. I really want to take it for the "muscle hardness" im reading about and the anti-e properties + less boat would just be a plus.....

any feedback on vascularity or muscle density/hardness would be appreciated!

I'm 20yrs old so theres no sex drive problems here..
Adding in the proviron isn't going to hurt anything but even so, I'm not a big fan of it. Not that it's a worthless drug but it's not worth much IMO...to get what you're wanting, there are better ways to go about it.

If you're looking to help eliminate some of the bloat, a good AI like arimidex or letrozol would be a better choice...also, once the dbol is out of your system, some of the bloat should dissipate on its own.

Something else you might consider, towards the end of the cycle a short run of winny might help you achieve what it sounds like you're after. However, no matter what drugs you use, if you want that lean hard look, your bf has to be low, other wise, take all the drugs you want and it won't make a difference.