Author Topic: Am I just a lazy fatass?  (Read 1577 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Am I just a lazy fatass?
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »
So what I want to know is...how come I'm running further than before when by rights my flabbiness should strangle me at 1 mile? How much cardio should I do at the gym?
You guys all seem to do 40 mins plus but I only ever do 30 at the most. Also I can't seem to get my calories right, I feel fat so I'm loathe to eat enough (and yet binge on crap because I feel fat) but I keep reading that if I don't eat enough my body wont lose the fat no matter how much I run. Is running 3 times a week enough for weightloss?

Do I have the strangest body in the world?

HELP!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Am I just a lazy fatass?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »
salads, tuna, egg whites, oatmeal, chicken breasts, cardio, heavy weight training blah blah blah blah its not that fucking hard.
its comin today

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 03:55:13 PM »
Eat whatever you want.  Just make sure you get the RDA and do not exceed high calories.  Start with around 1800.  Shoot for 1400-1800 daily.

Don`t worry about cardio for weight loss.  Do cardio to make your respiratory and cardiovascular systems more efficient.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 04:03:19 PM »
Eat whatever you want.  Just make sure you get the RDA and do not exceed high calories.  Start with around 1800.  Shoot for 1400-1800 daily.

Don`t worry about cardio for weight loss.  Do cardio to make your respiratory and cardiovascular systems more efficient.
Exactly. I was hoping TA would chime in on this thread.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 04:05:14 PM »

Of course you were.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 04:06:09 PM »

hi adonis ::)

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »
So what I want to know is...how come I'm running further than before when by rights my flabbiness should strangle me at 1 mile? How much cardio should I do at the gym?
You guys all seem to do 40 mins plus but I only ever do 30 at the most. Also I can't seem to get my calories right, I feel fat so I'm loathe to eat enough (and yet binge on crap because I feel fat) but I keep reading that if I don't eat enough my body wont lose the fat no matter how much I run. Is running 3 times a week enough for weightloss?

HELP!!!

hi "robertthebruce" aka....

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »

Very low starting point, unless he weighs 140
tank u jesus

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 04:32:24 PM »

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 04:39:12 PM »

These are great caloric number if you have a vagina...And the RDA are meant for sedentary people not an active person who works out...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »
These are great caloric number if you have a vagina...And the RDA are meant for sedentary people not an active person who works out...
you tell 'em "hutch".

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 04:42:35 PM »
MCLOVIN' is such a great screen name ;D ;D
Air Falcon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 05:51:51 PM »
Bodybuilders are sedentary people who work out.

Futhermore, countless studies show that bodybuilders, even drugged, do not need more than the RDA in any Nutrient.

I can provide them if you like.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 06:55:25 PM »

HELP!!!

Eat less, smaller meals, eat more often, eat when hungry, never eat more then 5 times a day, even if its a snack. Count 2 apples as one meal out of 5. Get the point? You already know what to do, but your lazy so you ask for some golden tip or somethin. Listen to Anthony robbins, get motivated you son of a bitch.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 07:09:20 PM »
Futhermore, countless studies show that bodybuilders, even drugged, do not need more than the RDA in any Nutrient.

I can provide them if you like.

Ok, do it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 07:19:37 PM »

yes...calories in vs. calories out = weight loss.

weight loss=weight loss.

what he wants is ...FAT LOSS.

for this..what you need to get to happen is for your body to operate at a low intensity off of itself; which you can only make happen by depleting your bodies available calories, and stored glucose. once you are in this state, your body will use body fat for energy..but only if the required task is of low intensity; if its not, your body will convert to "survival mode" and eat muscle tissue for fuel. WEIGHT LOSS. but going in the opposite direction that you want to go as far as body composition goes. and i think thats what you really want to improve, not your weight.

so...cardio in the monring on an empty stomach is a fabulous way to burn directly into fat stores...for the rest of the day you could just need to eat an amount of calories to sustain your bodies process', and nothing left over to store as fat. thing to remember = body process' include both ENERGY(carbs and fat), and MUSCLE TISSUE REPAIR(protein). if you are working out with weights every day..your muscle tissue repair needs will be much greater than what a normal persons is. so youll need more protein than a normal person. and your energy requirements are not that high, just what a normal persons is. only right before your weight training do you need more of the energy soures of nutrients. what you can do to compensate for these extra calories is to limit your energy calories during the rest of the day leading up to pre-training nutrition.

and a calorie IS a calorie. BUT different calories have different effects on hormonal levels. protein and fats both stimulate testosterone levels, while carbs increase your cpacity to store fats. proteins reduce hunger cravings as compared to carbs, and proteins are very hard to store as fat when weight training.

adonis principles= bullshit!