Author Topic: Photographers at the Olympia please read. Lift Studios, Ron, Special Ed, etc.  (Read 2905 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Photographers at the Olympia please read. Lift Studios, Ron, Special Ed, etc.
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 07:08:46 AM »
No clue don't give a shit about it - I have better things to cover.

Hey, Lift Studios, what is more of a scoop than the Goodrum showdown? The Olympia is the same old every year. You know that. Do the lads here a favour and see if you can capture some decent shots of those two heroes.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Photographers at the Olympia please read. Lift Studios, Ron, Special Ed, etc.
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2007, 06:25:34 PM »
Goodrum has updated us. His press conference will follow the Olympia conference. Bring your cameras and record that occasion for the lads here. Help out our Getbig stalwart and support him at the press conference. No one can out talk Vince G CSN MFT. Watch out Billy Guns!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 11:31:26 PM »
What disappoints me is the haters and scoffers here laughing at Goodrum and all then no one is there to catch the press conference and take photos? WTF is going on with that? Okay, so upload those images to your laptop and Bob is your uncle. How difficult is that?

Someone there should have captured something. The official press conference wasn't much if you go from the photos. I mean, who is dumb enough to voice any shit at those IFBB press conferences? Answer, not even one competitor.

Btw, those two women looked better than the men do! I give credit where it is due.

The paper tigers of Getbig are big tough guys on line but barely breathe when out in public!