Author Topic: Answers to Progenex, this year's MGBII Sponsor...  (Read 1624 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
w

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Answers to Progenex, this year's MGBII Sponsor...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 06:16:23 AM »
thanks mindspin, it sounds interesting but still a little mysterious. The fact that they will let us buy their exclusive product is nice but is that a buy off? Also their add says "To support muscle growth"...."support" in advertising basically means "does nothing".

And can you tell us your experiences using their protein, what exactly did you experience?.

Dont mean to be a hard ass, I appreciate the work you have done for the contest. It is going to be great.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 06:18:08 AM »
ill have some rice and a steak.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 06:18:56 AM »
Supplements add between 0% and 1%.

If you're already doing everything perfect, that 1% matters greatly.  If you're a McDonalds eating, 3-time a week trainer, they won't do squat.

Progenix is just like the rest of supplements.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

affy

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 06:21:38 AM »
Supplements add between 0% and 1%.

If you're already doing everything perfect, that 1% matters greatly.  If you're a McDonalds eating, 3-time a week trainer, they won't do squat.

Progenix is just like the rest of supplements.

would you say that having 40 grams of whey with rice is different from having an 8oz piece of chicken from rice?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 06:26:46 AM »
would you say that having 40 grams of whey with rice is different from having an 8oz piece of chicken from rice?

whey is food.  it's just like egg powder, powdered milk, etc.

supplements are everything else.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 11:48:13 AM »
Oh brother.  I'm not about to get into a protein debate and lose hours of my life engaged in futile arguments.  For now, all I will say, is that there are growth factors in milk that when concentrated can produce some remakable results.  I'll let Scott get into the details.  Time to board my flight...
w

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
Oh brother.  I'm not about to get into a protein debate and lose hours of my life engaged in futile arguments.  For now, all I will say, is that there are growth factors in milk that when concentrated can produce some remakable results.  I'll let Scott get into the details.  Time to board my flight...

::)..........just eat a varied diet.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 05:02:50 PM »
  For now, all I will say, is that there are growth factors in milk that when concentrated can produce some remakable results. 

You've been working in the supplement industry waaaay too long.  You're starting to believe your own bullshit.  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »

What growth factors? 
Are they absorbed through the intestinal lining? 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »

You've been working in the supplement industry waaaay too long.  You're starting to believe your own bullshit.  ;)

I've only got one client in the supp industry.  Everything else is Food/Beverage. 

This product has a shit load of claim supporting data that will be made available.  Also, Scott does not stand to make a dime from it, so there is no "profit" motive behind this.  But, all of that means little to me.  I've used it.  I had noticeable gains and I can't wait to get more. 

If you don't beleive any of it, don't buy it and stick to your "balanced diet". ;D
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 12:07:05 PM »

This product has a shit load of claim supporting data that will be made available.  Also, Scott does not stand to make a dime from it, so there is no "profit" motive behind this. 

If he's not making any money, why would he waste his time?  People don't do stuff for free, use your head! If you spend your time and effort developing, producing, and marketing a product, you expect to be compensated.  It's a business, not a hobby.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 12:09:15 PM »
Couldn't we have gotten some regular millionaires like Alex23, Garraeth, Mindspin, and others to have come up with some sponsorship money and spared us the BS supplement stuff? It called have been called:

Mr. Get Big II
Sponsored by Supplements Don't Work
BigNationRadio.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »
Couldn't we have gotten some regular millionaires like Alex23, Garraeth, Mindspin, and others to have come up with some sponsorship money and spared us the BS supplement stuff? It called have been called:

Mr. Get Big II
Sponsored by Supplements Don't Work
yeah I see that your regimen is working wonders ::)
L

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 12:13:56 PM »
yeah I see that your regimen is working wonders ::)
Don't make me humiliate you in front of your peers. I know in the Phillipines, that would require you to throw yourself on a sword. Or a cock. I forget.
BigNationRadio.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 12:14:44 PM »
Don't make me humiliate you in front of your peers. I know in the Phillipines, that would require you to throw yourself on a sword. Or a cock. I forget.
you couldnt humiliate me if I gave you the material, no one cares what your fat ass has to say.
L

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 02:11:13 PM »

If he's not making any money, why would he waste his time?  People don't do stuff for free, use your head! If you spend your time and effort developing, producing, and marketing a product, you expect to be compensated.  It's a business, not a hobby.  ::)

How wrong you are.  I am the president of a children's swim team.  It takes up quite a bit of my time, but I find it very fulfiling.  BTW, it's all volunteer work.

Scott has never really been very materialistic and has more money than he can spend.  There is a reson for why he is doing it, which has nothing to do with piling up more cash.  You'll learn about it through the interview.
w

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
you mean the concentrated forms of protein that come from milk? something like he has to use like thousands of gallons of milk in order to get a teeny bit of the supplement?

i thought whey protein was going to get more expensive for the very reason that demand was too high how the hell is dr connelly going to pull this off?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 02:29:17 PM »
you mean the concentrated forms of protein that come from milk? something like he has to use like thousands of gallons of milk in order to get a teeny bit of the supplement?

i thought whey protein was going to get more expensive for the very reason that demand was too high how the hell is dr connelly going to pull this off?

Whey is not the sole source for the growth factors.  However, milk in general is going through the roof.  BTW, the process the milk goes through allows them to extract what they need, and still be able to use the milk for producing other milk products i.e cheese, yougurt, etc. 
w

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 03:27:47 PM »
I've only got one client in the supp industry.  Everything else is Food/Beverage. 

This product has a shit load of claim supporting data that will be made available.  Also, Scott does not stand to make a dime from it, so there is no "profit" motive behind this.  But, all of that means little to me.  I've used it.  I had noticeable gains and I can't wait to get more. 

If you don't beleive any of it, don't buy it and stick to your "balanced diet". ;D

dont worry i wont buy the shit your trying to sell   ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 03:35:50 PM »

Hate to be ghey, but I myself do plenty for free, plus my businesses frequently sponsor things that provide them with zero revenue/marketing....simply out of goodwill.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »
Hate to be ghey, but I myself do plenty for free, plus my businesses frequently sponsor things that provide them with zero revenue/marketing....simply out of goodwill.

goatboy is american. you will have to excuse him.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 03:41:02 PM »
dont worry i wont buy the shit your trying to sell   ;)

not selling anything.  As I said, I make nothing from any of this...not one penny.
w

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 03:45:56 PM »
You can count me in, Mindspin ! I've ALWAYS wanted to try Scott's Products. Thank you for bringing this to the Board ... I, personally, CAN'T wait for this to come out !  :)