Author Topic: The most outlandish claim ever!!!!!!  (Read 3069 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
The most outlandish claim ever!!!!!!
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:17:37 AM »
Go here:  www.bodybuild817.com

Then click on "Basic Rules of Mass"

Then read #8

If you guys arent as strong as that......you need to get your ass back into the gym!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The most outlandish claim ever!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 09:19:04 AM »
what does it say, it doesn't come up for me.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »
Strongest man alive! 405 pound incline barbell curls? for a set of 10!  What the hell are incline barbell curls?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »
how do you even do incline dumbells with 405?  do they make a 202.5 pound dumbell or is he talking about 405 pounds on each arm?   Rofl....must be a typo, hes using 45 pounders.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 09:21:33 AM »
#8 Perform optimum reps

I like to train heavy, but I also like to use lots of reps. I recently performed incline barbell curls with 405 pounds for 10 reps, but I consider that to be medium to light weight, and, therefore, not mass training. My favorite number of mass reps on a regular basis is 10, to failure, of course. However, that doesn't mean you should avoid going as heavy as possible now and then.

#9 Flirt with maximums

Check out your strength levels every so often by maxing out with one or two reps. Remembers, though, that any time you play around with benchpress poundages above 405, you flirt with danger. The body cannot consistently take that type of training. When you want to test your max, do not take big jumps. Rather, work up gradually to keep your body accustomed to the changing forces and their deflections at each level. For example, I go up to 500 pounds for two reps on the incline barbell press, but I do not jump directly from 405 to 500. Instead, I make sure I can do 465 for at least four reps before I go to my max.

wow..what a fucking beast  ::)
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 09:23:14 AM »
hahahahahahhaa, oh brother, he's stronger than Ronnie Coleman. ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
hahahahahahhaa, oh brother, he's stronger than Ronnie Coleman. ;D

I was waiting for you to chime in on this one!  You're just jealous because you can't do 405 pound CURLS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 09:25:30 AM »
I was waiting for you to chime in on this one!  You're just jealous because you can't do 405 pound CURLS
hahahaha, i love how these clowns say, "i can incline press 505 for reps but that's nothing for me". ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 09:26:45 AM »
hahahaha, i love how these clowns say, "i can incline press 505 for reps but that's nothing for me". ;D

He's using the same weights that fag Brad Castlebury and his buddies use!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 09:32:04 AM »
Here is another gem:

#4 Experiment to find your best mass building exercises

I used to perform lots of squats, and I became incredibly strong with them, going as high as 40 reps with 315 pounds.

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 09:36:58 AM »
What about this, http://www.ramonajournal.com/news/2005/0326/Front_Page/006.html

"This man once ranked among the world’s top 20 heavyweights. However, he tried to gain an edge — more size and strength — by using anabolic steroids.

He got bigger. He got stronger. But inside, he was destroying himself. Before long, he had several heart attacks, blood clots and gangrene in his limbs. "

;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 09:39:52 AM »
What about this, http://www.ramonajournal.com/news/2005/0326/Front_Page/006.html

"This man once ranked among the world’s top 20 heavyweights. However, he tried to gain an edge — more size and strength — by using anabolic steroids.

He got bigger. He got stronger. But inside, he was destroying himself. Before long, he had several heart attacks, blood clots and gangrene in his limbs. "

;D

Wow, those are some bad side effects!   Did the roids give him aids too

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 09:44:42 AM »
Bring this tool to the board, we have to speak to him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 12:37:09 PM »
whats there not to believe, he was obviously talking about bench not curls, and if its 405 for 10 on smith. No big deal lots of people do that.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 12:41:31 PM »
whats there not to believe, he was obviously talking about bench not curls, and if its 405 for 10 on smith. No big deal lots of people do that.

of course...everyone on this board does....in fact, i just did 652 for "reps" as a warm up!

but of course i am on "steroids" and have to go to the doctor now for my gangrene. ill be at the doctors office anyway, i feel my 4th heartattack coming on right now...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »

405 on a smith....hmmm.....cant wait till SF reads your shit....

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »

Sorry, I'm just jealous because 500 for 2 on incline press is heavy as hell for me  >:(  Well, only on Wednesdays...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 12:54:23 PM »

;D
hahahahaha, "gangrene in his limbs". ;D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 12:59:23 PM »

I see this all the time, it's usually the guys who wear garbage bags because they can't find clothes that fit.  I see guys inclining 4 plates and then some on each side of the smith on a near daily basis.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 01:03:17 PM »
my brother's friend knew a guy who worked with a girl who's uncle delivered pizza's for a guy who did some plumbing work for a girl who's husband went nuts on creatine and steroids. he was 7'3" 580 pounds ripped and was working out in his basement training for the World's Toughest Man and Mr. Universelympimerica and got gangrene on his feet and balls and had to have a quadruple bypass, man those steroids and creatine will get ya.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
405 on a smith....hmmm.....cant wait till SF reads your shit....
Listen stupid. The world record for bench is over a thousand so 400 is believable considering there are 6 billion people on the earth. People can do this, its not like he is saying he can jump over a building; or are you one of those people that think if I cant do it no one can? hater.

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 01:12:44 PM »
I think it's the statement that 405 for 10 reps followed up by- that's light, is what gets me

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »
I think it's the statement that 405 for 10 reps followed up by- that's light, is what gets me
hahahahhaa, it's always the same thing, "i don't know where you guys train but in my gym 650 for 15 on the bench is the norm, there are 25 guys who weigh under 200 pounds who do that, you guys need to get out more and get in the gym". ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »
my brother's friend knew a guy who worked with a girl who's uncle delivered pizza's for a guy who did some plumbing work for a girl who's husband went nuts on creatine and steroids. he was 7'3" 580 pounds ripped and was working out in his basement training for the World's Toughest Man and Mr. Universelympimerica and got gangrene on his feet and balls and had to have a quadruple bypass, man those steroids and creatine will get ya.

gangrene on his balls and a quadruple bypass ? shit thats hardcore  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »

gangrene on his balls and a quadruple bypass ? shit thats hardcore  ;D
like i said that creatine is some strong shit. ;)