Author Topic: Not saying I am the next olympia champ  (Read 1150 times)

charles-benner

• Getbig II
Not saying I am the next olympia champ
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:41:26 AM »
but for the love of god, why does everyone in the gym always do the same thing,  Its like Every day is chest and arms,  I was in a gym with my friend this week in his town, so i got a weekly pass.  I must say everyone in there was hitting chest, and some guys i seen like three or fours day when i was in doing chest triceps biceps,  does anyone ever think like that the back or the legs need work, i really have never seen such a thing at the gym.  The gym i train atgular the guys switch things around but to see people hit the same bodypart almost everyday all i can say is WOW

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: Not saying I am the next olympia champ
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 09:43:25 AM »
but for the love of god, why does everyone in the gym always do the same thing,  Its like Every day is chest and arms,  I was in a gym with my friend this week in his town, so i got a weekly pass.  I must say everyone in there was hitting chest, and some guys i seen like three or fours day when i was in doing chest triceps biceps,  does anyone ever think like that the back or the legs need work, i really have never seen such a thing at the gym.  The gym i train atgular the guys switch things around but to see people hit the same bodypart almost everyday all i can say is WOW

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 09:44:06 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out BigC, we've got a "live one" here ::)

charles-benner

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 09:46:50 AM »
Ok funny i guess you are one of them that hits chest everyday,  I was asking if anyone has ever seen someone train chest four days in a week, if you haven't then no need to be a smart ass.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 09:48:25 AM »
Ok funny i guess you are one of them that hits chest everyday,  I was asking if anyone has ever seen someone train chest four days in a week, if you haven't then no need to be a smart ass.

BigC, is is just me or does this clown whine like a squealy bottom bitch?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »
BigC, is is just me or does this clown whine like a squealy bottom bitch?

hahaha, he definately seems like the type of guy that buys flavored pillows

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »
Charles, this is getbig: WE ARE ALL THE NEXT OLYMPIA CHAMP!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »

1. Why are you so concerned with what other guys are doing in the gym.

2. Standard beach muscles..these guys are not into working to build a better body, they just want a bigger chest and bigger bis. As long as they pay their monthly fee it is all good.

3. That means that all of the leg equipment will alway be free for you...sounds good to me
Here comes the money shot

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
hahaha, he definately seems like the type of guy that buys flavored pillows

Exactly my thoughts.  I imagine "him" wearing a pink-string tank top and squealing like a pig in heat every time "he" watches Jay Cutler flex his arms.  This "charles benner" clown is as fruity as they come.

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
Charles, this is getbig: WE ARE ALL THE NEXT OLYMPIA CHAMP!!!!

HAHAHA!!!  ;D

...and extremely vascular

...all with striated glutes

...Billionaires, etc., etc.