Author Topic: Progenex vs. Muscle Asylum debate  (Read 5202 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Progenex vs. Muscle Asylum debate
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
thread will be moved to the nutrition board. feel free to continue discussing this issue there. its an interesting topic
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 02:51:27 PM »
  I'm fortunate that I get to spend time with Dr. Connelly and his wife regularly.  I learn something new every time.  It's going to be pretty cool to have a get bigger get that same opportunity.
w

AVBG

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »
  I'm fortunate that I get to spend time with Dr. Connelly and his wife regularly.  I learn something new every time.  It's going to be pretty cool to have a get bigger get that same opportunity.

Find out if his progenex line will be available in Australia?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
Find out if his progenex line will be available in Australia?
  It already is under a different brand.  The Progenex brand itself will make it's way there soon...
w

AVBG

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 03:16:21 PM »
  It already is under a different brand.  The Progenex brand itself will make it's way there soon...

what is the brand name?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »

Muscle Asylum is doing very well lately with their products, at least here in the United States.  Yes, Iovate is the main company, which has Muscletech, Muscle Asylum, Cytogenix (Xenadrene), and Six Star.  But the brand Muscle Asylum itself, people seem to like.

Progenex is so new, not too many people know about it. I think there are three products, as I have been to Dr. Scott Connelly's house, and did an interview with him on many topics.  It isnt being marketed to everyone, and it is a high end product.

Progenex is also sponsoring the Mr. Getbig contest, which is cool, and has been for the last few years.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2008, 03:40:17 PM »

Progenex is so new, not too many people know about it. I think there are three products, as I have been to Dr. Scott Connelly's house,

Did you win an online bodybuilding show ???  Also, how do you think Avesher will find the accommodations there?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »
Ron when you say "Dr. Scott Connelly's house" don't you mean mansion?
Z