Author Topic: "not every ejaculation deserves a name"  (Read 1592 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"not every ejaculation deserves a name"
« on: September 27, 2007, 01:25:38 PM »
&mode=related&search

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: "not every ejaculation deserves a name"
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 02:25:27 PM »
 :D

Good stuff, some of Carlin's stuff is fantastic.

His routine made me think of those pro-life zealots that believe life begins when the penis enters the vagina.

Yep, they actually believe it's a human life as soon as penetration happens.

LOL, I love this bit.

"Speaking of consistency, Catholics and other Christians are against abortion and homosexuals. Well who has less abortions than homosexuals? Leave these fucking people alone for Christ's sake. There is an entire class of people guaranteed never to have an abortion"

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 07:38:56 AM »
Carlin is great.

I also like Bill Hicks.  Here's one of his bits on abortion:

Bill Hicks: You know who’s really bugging me these days. These pro-lifers … Smattering of applause.

Bill: You ever look at their faces? ‘I’m pro-life!’ (Bill makes a pinched face of hate and fear, his lips are pursed as though he’s just sucked on a lemon.)

Bill: ‘I’m pro-life!’ Boy, they look it don’t they? They just exude joie de vivre. You just want to hang with them and play Trivial Pursuit all night long. Audience chuckles.

Bill: You know what bugs me about them? If you’re so pro-life, do me a favour - don’t lock arms and block medical clinics. If you’re so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries. Audience laughs.

Bill: Let’s see how committed you are to this idea. (Bill mimes the pursed lipped pro-lifers locking arms.)

Bill: (as pro-lifer) She can’t come in! Audience laughs.

Bill: (as confused member of funeral procession) She was 98. She was hit by a bus! Audience laughs. Bill: (as pro-lifer) There’s options! Audience laughs.

Bill: (as confused member of funeral procession) What else can we do? Have her stuffed? Audience laughs.

Bill: I want to see pro-lifers with crowbars at funerals opening caskets - ‘get out!’ Then I’d be really impressed by their mission. Audience laughs and applauds.

I don't care which side of the abortion fence you fall on, that's funny.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 08:22:14 AM »
It's amazing that Carlin is still doing relevent work at 70 years of age. 

There was No One like Hicks and it's just sad that he died so young

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »
It's amazing that Carlin is still doing relevent work at 70 years of age. 

There was No One like Hicks and it's just sad that he died so young

Yeah it is.  Hicks's commentary on the Iraq war, Limbaugh and abortion are as relevant today as when he did the stuff originally.