Author Topic: FOR THE JAY HATERS. THIS IS WHAT A PERFECT ARM LOOKS LIKE.  (Read 14609 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: FOR THE JAY HATERS. THIS IS WHAT A PERFECT ARM LOOKS LIKE.
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »

Yeah his conditioning thats about it .

no, moron.

his fullness increased dramatically too.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »
Ronnie's arms are good don't get me wrong...but were talking just about arms here and arms alone. Ronnie does not have the total arm package. 

Lee has the perfect body and genetics for bodybuilding and his arms are simply unfuckinbelivable. The condition lee was in for the 06 Ironman I think is Mr. O quality.
bodybuildersreality.com

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2007, 05:06:55 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2007, 05:07:24 PM »
Ronnie's arms are good don't get me wrong...but were talking just about arms here and arms alone. Ronnie does not have the total arm package. 

Lee has the perfect body and genetics for bodybuilding and his arms are simply unfuckinbelivable. The condition lee was in for the 06 Ironman I think is Mr. O quality.

Great post !

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »

lees arms are very good, but not the best.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »
no, moron.

his fullness increased dramatically too.

Not in 2001 in 1999 yes but in 2001 he was just 244 pounds 1997 he was 255 , thats what happens when you dry out completely you get rid of all the water & fat and all you're left with his muscle , why was he fuller in 99? it wasn't because he was dry  ;)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2007, 05:13:24 PM »
lees arms are very good, but not the best.

I think its not the arms alone that do it....it really relys on the rest of the body.....Ronnie, Markus, fuck anybody pretty much they are all big and have good arms.....Lee has such great arms because of the rest of his body....his Delts are fuckin cannons, His legs, match the arms.....Ronnie just has huge fuckin horse legs that distract from his arms, and his back distracts as well.its not bodybuilding to me.  it has to be the complete package man! Narrow waist, big shoulders and Then In Lee's case......perfect arms.

bodybuildersreality.com

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2007, 05:20:32 PM »
lee has great arms.

but like I have shown a million times, they lack the detail and vascularity of Ronnie's in contest shape.

to me, thats what makes the difference.

even in non stage shots, Ronnie can match lee in the arm department.

when it comes time to step onstage, Ronnie's crazy definition really comes out, and he surpasses lee:

say what you want about ronnie, but in contest shape his arms are about as defined as anyone's has ever been, esp. when viewed in a standard front double bi shot:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2007, 05:23:47 PM »
lee has great arms.

but like I have shown a million times, they lack the detail and vascularity of Ronnie's in contest shape.

to me, thats what makes the difference.

even in non stage shots, Ronnie can match lee in the arm department.

when it comes time to step onstage, Ronnie's crazy definition really comes out, and he surpasses lee:

say what you want about ronnie, but in contest shape his arms are about as defined as anyone's has ever been, esp. when viewed in a standard front double bi shot:

He's still behind in triceps & forearms lol and proportion stop clinging onto detail Lee's are striated , vascular  , separated , massive , they lack NOTHING get this through your head they lack NOTHING ( all contest shots by the way )

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2007, 05:25:47 PM »
you can't convince me man....i donno what it is...I think its Ronnie's nose and bald ass head that throws me off  :)  I dont know how he got his arms to grow training like a refridgerator. along side branch, Jay and JOJ. 
bodybuildersreality.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2007, 05:28:42 PM »
You need forearms Ronnie , you need them to be in proportion with the rest of your arms

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »
He's still behind in triceps & forearms lol and proportion stop clinging onto detail Lee's are striated , vascular  , separated , massive , they lack NOTHING get this through your head they lack NOTHING ( all contest shots by the way )
exactly. end of story.
bodybuildersreality.com

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »

only ONE of those shots is onstage.

and what do you mean "stop clinging to detail"? ::)

detail is what seperates the men from the boys.

just look the truce thread. ronnie is kicking ass there too. :)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »
only ONE of those shots is onstage.

and what do you mean "stop clinging to detail"? ::)

detail is what seperates the men from the boys.

just look the truce thread. ronnie is kicking ass there too. :)

Moron they're all contest condition photos he's in the hotel before a contest  ;) and the truce thread lol Ronnie's and you are getting your ass kicked there too , yes STOP clinging to the notion Ronnie has some detail that Lee doesn't thats nonsense instead of posting pictures and claiming this explain where and how he has more detail , Lee's biceps , biceps brachaii and triceps are all clearly defined and separated , they show great shape , vascularity and striations , his forearms insert lower near the wrist and have a better shape and they're in proportion with his biceps/triceps , his biceps are massive full and round , his biceps brachial his clearly separated and defined from the brachialis and thats clearly separated from the triceps brachii  , This my friend is a complete massive and balanced arm , Ronnie's isn't .

I know he's you're hero but he doesn't have the best arms