Author Topic: Opinion: The DEA are retards?  (Read 2579 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Opinion: The DEA are retards?
« on: September 27, 2007, 03:30:50 PM »
They bust roids, while crack heads roam free and kill people.  strong work boys.

My point is that roids are like the "war on drugs."  does not work.  you may cut the supply for a few weeks by making busts, but as long as demand is present, supply will follow.  how many failures does it take for them to get this?  no matter how they 'bust' coke dealers in Columbia, more just pop up.  will never end.  solution:  try to cut the demand.  educate people, etc.
you are gay.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Opinion: The DEA are retards?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 03:33:22 PM »
ummm...the DEA is a law enfocement agency..they are not in control of the policy that governs the US..write to your local congressman
Here comes the money shot

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »
It doesn't matter if it works.  
It matters if people aged 30-69 are happy.  They think it works, they vote.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 03:37:36 PM »
ok, who ever is making the policy of "war on roids" is retarded.
you are gay.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »
They bust roids, while crack heads roam free and kill people.  strong work boys.

My point is that roids are like the "war on drugs."  does not work.  you may cut the supply for a few weeks by making busts, but as long as demand is present, supply will follow.  how many failures does it take for them to get this?  no matter how they 'bust' coke dealers in Columbia, more just pop up.  will never end.  solution:  try to cut the demand.  educate people, etc.

hows this for an education: the bigger and stronger you are, the more:

ass you can kick
girls you can get
chances you'll have at being a professional athlete
respect you'll get in general (assuming you're not a complete dumbass)

this is the general perception. so how do you cut that demand when there's more and more people everyday competing for limited resources?
its comin today

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
The DEA should raid the Olympia. Imagine all those juiced up freaks doing the perp walk in their posing trunks.

Brutal final nail in the coffin for this "sport".  :D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 03:50:34 PM »
The DEA should raid the Olympia. Imagine all those juiced up freaks doing the perp walk in their posing trunks.

Brutal final nail in the coffin for this "sport".  :D

Question is, do bodybuilding pro's mask their steroid use with other chemicals like pro baseball/tennis players do for example?

WetWorker

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »
Question is, do bodybuilding pro's mask their steroid use with other chemicals like pro baseball/tennis players do for example?

DUMBEST QUESTION EVER

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »
The DEA are retards because they spend their lives in a pointless endeavor.  As someone else said, as long as demand exists, supply will follow. Was nothing learned during alcohol prohibition?  All you have to do is study history to understand this is true.  They are fighting a "war" that cannot be won no matter how many resources are put into it.  Of course most of them are far too stupid to understand this.  It's not like history, economics, and political science courses are required of "criminal justice" degree candidates at your local junior college.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 04:38:13 PM »

ass you can kick
girls you can get

this is the general perception. so how do you cut that demand when there's more and more people everyday competing for limited resources?

oh i agree.  but instead of spending millions to bust a few dealers, and instead of putting the average joe gym rat, who works hard and pays taxes, in jail, why not go after the cocaine and heroin?  seems RETARDED to me.

alcohol and cigarrettes are 100 times more dangerous.... but legal.

I think its all about money, the more roid dealers they bust, the polictions get elected and praise, cause they are cleaning "up the streets."  I think it only takes away from the real war on drugs.  the HEROIN THAT IS SUPPORTING TERRORISTS!!!  WTF.
you are gay.

tootie-patootie

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »
realize that openly advertizing sources on myspace and the boards like it is now is just like selling drugs out in the open on the streets. you will be seen and busted. it was bound to happen. it was way to easy for them. i don't see coke and heroin being sold as a research chemical that you can pay for with one of your major credit cards, nor do I see websites with banners and emails of the dealers. come on  ;) same thing is happening on craigslist and prostitution for some time now. hoes went off the streets to the internet. for a while it lasted but then le caught on. shit like that has to be discreet and you can't have everyone importing from china or other source countries just to save 20 bucks on a vial or bottle of pills.
so are they retards? any govt agency is retaded, but it was made an easy target for them, they will take it down.
Let me aks you, if you picked up 2 girls at the club or what not, both hot looking, but one is drunk and the other one is sober, which one of them are you most likely to try and fuck that night with most probable success?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »
hmmm, both hot?

the one with the big titties.

seriously though, who cares if someone wants to add 10-15 pounds.  they should go after the real drugs.  coke seems to be everywhere, every musician can get heroin.

concentrating on the roid horseshit, only takes money away from the heroin trade.  where is 90% of heroin made?  afganistan!  who lives there?  hmmm, the f%cking terrorists!
you are gay.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »
You guys are missing a few things here. The DEA went after the people in question because lately the steroid scene has shifted from responsible adults to fucking TEENAGERS. It has been getting worse the last couple years, law enforcement could give a shit if joe schmoe stacks some test and winny but when high school kids are on these boards deliberating their next stack, the DEA gets pissed and steps in. Couple that with the recent mushroomingi of underground labs buying powder from china and making it their fucking bathrooms and you have a recipe for disaster. They would leave the industry alone if it were low key like it used to be years ago but shit got out of control and they did something about it. WHy get mad? Do we really need teenagers running gear, dealers on myspace or guys with "labs" in their bathroom sink? Come on now...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 08:49:48 PM »
The 'evolution' of the 'steroid problem' is interesting. As soon as the politicians got involved out came new laws and now even Dianabol is on the DEA list. What the heck is that? I wonder how come our Arnold has done nothing about this ridiculous situation? Maybe he has and that is why the Olympia, Arnold and other shows go ahead. The whole things sounds convoluted just like politics is. Arnold knows bodybuilding and drugs are unpopular so he is keeping his mouth shut. I expected more than that from him. Shows how the party machine controls even 7 time Mr Olympia.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »
The 'evolution' of the 'steroid problem' is interesting. As soon as the politicians got involved out came new laws and now even Dianabol is on the DEA list. What the heck is that? I wonder how come our Arnold has done nothing about this ridiculous situation? Maybe he has and that is why the Olympia, Arnold and other shows go ahead. The whole things sounds convoluted just like politics is. Arnold knows bodybuilding and drugs are unpopular so he is keeping his mouth shut. I expected more than that from him. Shows how the party machine controls even 7 time Mr Olympia.

Your ignorance is astounding to say the least. Arnold is nothing more than a Gov. of California. He has no say in the matters of federal affairs. You throw his seven Olympia victories in the subject matter like they hold some kind of merit. What exactly does him having earned these titles got to do with what the DEA does? Arnold does not give a shit about any current bodybuilder and why should he? He used bodybuilding as his footstep to Hollywood which in turn was a footstep to his mass income he always wanted and more. He always dreamed of LEADING. Go back to Arnold 101 school and re-read his book. You will then begin to understand what Arnold had in mind for his future.
    Do not misunderstand however, Arnold will always state his fondness for bodybuilding and love for it. Do you honestly think he would give up on his real dreams for it?
    I think a lot of Arnold fans only see him as the bodybuilder he was. Because he was so great at it, hell he had the best genetics for his time and, slayed everyone and had charisma, what a fucking character to boot. You guys cannot get around the idea that he was so much more than bodybuilding. Bodybuilding was in all actuality a very small part of what the man really is and, has always been. ;)
h

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 09:04:27 PM »
ummm...the DEA is a law enfocement agency..they are not in control of the policy that governs the US..write to your local congressman

I'm sure they're going to listen..  ::)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 09:43:10 PM »
 methyl is correct. this was too in the face of the dea for them not to do something.. talk about easy targets.. when sources take anyone who can type out a e mail they are bound to get caught.. if it goes back to the way it was 8-10 years ago, and people are discreet and sources take people only when they are refered by a vet then the dea willl go elsewhere..

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 11:44:58 PM »
The drug war is a religious war, and it provides a thriving industry to boot.  Illegal drugs also provide 'silent money' to fund secret government operations.

As for the pigs (er, DEA agents) themselves, they're simply enjoying their fat, greasy, overpaying federal jobs.  Can't blame them, really.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »

ass you can kick
girls you can get

hahah you are an idiot... you sure will "make" it in this world ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 01:32:59 AM »
solution:  try to cut the demand.  educate people, etc.
Impossible.  People are always going to take drugs.  Legalize all of them, tax them, etc.
Sounds a bit crazy, but in reality, people who do drugs are going to get them either way.  If they're legal, you'd drop the crime rate by 50% easily.  Unfortunately, this would drop the amount of money allocated to the DEA (cutting jobs..or maybe all of them), major loss in prison jobs, etc.  Most importantly, not many politicians would risk the loss of votes, by taking this stance.
If we lose a few more people from drug overdoses, oh well.  No big one. ;D  They would have OD'd illegally some day anyway.
N

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 09:13:12 AM »
hahah you are an idiot... you sure will "make" it in this world ::)

we can't all be cage fighting badasses with supermodel wives like you "stark"  ::)

shouldnt you skip another gym session to pick up some tampons for your old lady?  ???
its comin today

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 09:26:17 AM »
The DEA are not retards, it's the american voting public that is.  The DEA just enforces what legislators put into law, and the legislators are voted in by the public.  Make no mistake about it; the DEA knows without question that they are engaged in a futile war.  Ask any DEA agent if that is so and he will agree.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 11:02:42 AM »
If the govt.  was smart they would regulate it so you could buy it over the counter put some tax on it like cigs and booze and they would make a lot of money.  Keep teens from buying it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
The DEA are not retards, it's the american voting public that is.  The DEA just enforces what legislators put into law, and the legislators are voted in by the public.  Make no mistake about it; the DEA knows without question that they are engaged in a futile war.  Ask any DEA agent if that is so and he will agree.

But enforcing drug laws is all they do.  It's not like they're regular cops, who enforce all laws.  At some point, each one of these morons when contemplating how they wanted to spend their lives thought to themselves, "hmmmm... I know, I'll join the ridiculous 'war on drugs', even though it's a pointless waste of time and harms society far more than it helps it!" 

If they wanted to do society some good, they should have joined the local or state police or the FBI,  not the DEA.
Ron: "I am lazy."

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »

But enforcing drug laws is all they do.  It's not like they're regular cops, who enforce all laws.  At some point, each one of these morons when contemplating how they wanted to spend their lives thought to themselves, "hmmmm... I know, I'll join the ridiculous 'war on drugs', even though it's a pointless waste of time and harms society far more than it helps it!" 

If they wanted to do society some good, they should have joined the local or state police or the FBI,  not the DEA.

Yeah, but the local & state police bust drug offenders even more than DEA agents.  The DEA is involved only in a small amount of drug cases, particularly those that operate across state lines.  The FBI & CIA are extremely beuracratic and really have a say in what you can do (even who your friends can be) in your personal life.  It isn't for everyone and it has a lot of loops to jump through for you to get your foot in the door.  Also, DEA agents start at somewhere in the mid 60's.  With NY city police now starting at $25k and having the majority of their work be drug busts, where would you rather work?