Author Topic: Things have changed...  (Read 8894 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Things have changed...
« on: September 27, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »

I remember a few years back I could buy a few thousand worth of Organon Sustanon from an international source and have it all make it through customs.

It wasn't even a big deal back then and the only real concern of mine was how long re-shipping would take in the event that customs did nab one of the packs.

Now, that kind of purchase isn't even really an option.

I remember when I could purchase legal scripts from a doctor (who wasn't affiliated with one of those HRT websites) for the AAS/ancillaries that I wanted in the amounts I wanted with 90 days worth of refills.

This doc was underground and retired, but wrote scripts for a fee to those "in the know".

Halotestin, Methyltestosterone, Testosterone, Nolvadex, HCG, Clomid....

Those were the days.

Now that everything is publicized due to these Federal sting operations, the days when you can just get whatever you want (Human Grade Pharmaceuticals) whenever you want are over.

UG sources?

I never considered it because I never needed to.

Not when I can have all the best Pharmaceutical grade AAS the market has to offer.

Now, it's a matter of choosing between UG's, which is picking among the best of a mediocre level of quality.

If you're just getting in to AAS, you won't understand this post.

If you've been around for years, you will know exactly where I'm coming from.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Things have changed...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 03:49:55 PM »
Sad isn't it.  :'(

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 04:38:34 PM »
I remember a few years back I could buy a few thousand worth of Organon Sustanon from an international source and have it all make it through customs.

It wasn't even a big deal back then and the only real concern of mine was how long re-shipping would take in the event that customs did nab one of the packs.

Now, that kind of purchase isn't even really an option.

of course it is , I really dont think shipping from overseas has changed much.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 09:05:17 PM »
  of course it is , I really dont think shipping from overseas has changed much.

Sure it has.

Customs is tighter and the chances of getting a bulk order across untouched by the feds is very small.

If you order anything in bulk you can count on at least a small percentage of it getting seized.

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 11:08:50 PM »
yea it is crazy. i have the choice of either ordering small amount 300 worth and hope for best. or go to a freind who knows a freind to get me some unknown ugl stuff for 100 for 10ml. This whole thing is gettin crazy. They are on a witch hunt and for what? arrest guys in there own homes who are just tryin to better there lives? guys who for the most part research about what we are doing and try to stay healthy and safe.

yet kids everyday here are dying on cheese (heroine and tylenol) shits crtazy

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 06:27:02 AM »
Its flat out wrong, I am going to talk to my political reps that I know personally.
The DEA is out of control and needs be reigned in.
The situation w/ the Price of US Pharma drugs is a related matter that has more to do with this than
you may realise.

Many politicians are fed up also. There needs be drastic change.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »
well, international source would be the only option fo a while untill things settle. The safest would probably be - nothing over 100 amps or 100 cc per order and 1000 tabs per order. We'll do what we have to do! Plus after the scandal with the WWE wrestlers and the doctor who was giving them prescriptions - I don't think you 'd be able to get more than 10 cc a month for HRT.

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »
Things have really changed since I did my first cycles back in late 79 and early 80's. Geer back then was available to just about anyone that wanted it and new some one.... When I was going to school I maybe I was very lucky but I was able to work out with some of the best track and field guys around and if you wanted some thing all you had to do was ask ... sure they marked up there geer a little because they did not get the support that guys get today..... but if you wanted it it was available and it was inn med quality stuff.... Yes times have changed ..... and everything is a big business and of course the propaganda is even worse from the gov't.   Like a lot of people here say a not every good use of the Tax Payers money..... but geer is popular right now... so that what makes headlines....

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 03:35:26 PM »
international will always be an option. no need to order 1,000 amps anyway! thats just asking for trouble. 50 -100 thats no problem.. if you have low T you have the right to try to get a script for test cypionate.

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »
Ive always been scared to order internationaly, but damn i'd love to try some human grade test...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 01:22:20 PM »
international will always be an option. no need to order 1,000 amps anyway! thats just asking for trouble. 50 -100 thats no problem.. if you have low T you have the right to try to get a script for test cypionate.

It's a matter of convenience, widow.

In the past I'd always do bulk orders because I'd be stocked for a long time.

Now, that's impossible.

50 amps?  100 amps?  That's just a baby order.....

I'm used to higher end.

DIV

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 01:33:06 PM »
It's a matter of convenience, widow.

In the past I'd always do bulk orders because I'd be stocked for a long time.

Now, that's impossible.
50 amps?  100 amps?  That's just a baby order.....
I'm used to higher end.
DIV

Dude, no flaming but Why do you take so much gear and yet look like this?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 01:37:46 PM »
Dude, no flaming but Why do you take so much gear and yet look like this?

I don't megadose so where do you get the assumption that I "take so much gear"?

The goal is to keep as close to homestasis as possible, thereby keeping as many gains as possible.

You don't understand AAS, much Alex.

Just because I have the connections to get what I want doesn't mean that I use it up at a fast rate.

You're a meathead, Alex.........don't assume that I'm like you in any way.

AAS are just a small part of my life.........not the be all, end all.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 03:27:27 PM »

DIV

Well said.

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 12:11:25 AM »
I don't megadose so where do you get the assumption that I "take so much gear"?

The goal is to keep as close to homestasis as possible, thereby keeping as many gains as possible.
You don't understand AAS, much Alex.
Just because I have the connections to get what I want doesn't mean that I use it up at a fast rate.
You're a meathead, Alex.........don't assume that I'm like you in any way.
DIV

Hahahaha... thank God I'm in Sydney right now or I would drive East to AZ and give you a pink belly...

Give me a break... "homeostasis" (Mr womanizer can't spell)  between what, your bald spot and your 40" waist?

Don't assume shit bro... between your little personal training gig and a 140k+ career in high tech, the meathead is wearing a blue shirt at the beach...

Never claimed to be a "AAS" expert. However, looking at my physique and looking at the bottle neck shoulders you call a shape, maybe I should.. in fact maybe I should be the mod with the stars for that matter. I would have more credibility.

Still shaving your dick base like you said to make it look like it breaks the 6" barrier bro? 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 03:58:54 AM »
Hahahaha... thank God I'm in Sydney or I would drive East to AZ and give you a pink belly...

Give me a break... "homeostasis"  between what, your bald spot and your 40" waist?

Don't assume shit bro... between your little personal training gig and a 140k+ career in high tech, the meathead is wearing a blue shirt at the beach...

Never claimed to be a "AAS" expert. However, looking at my physique and looking at the bottle neck shoulders you call a shape, maybe I should.. in fact maybe I should be the mod with the stars for that matter. I would have more credibility.

Still shaving your dick base like you said to make it look like it breaks the 6" barrier bro? 
HAHAHHHHAHA

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 11:36:24 AM »
sad f'n news :'(

i was on pct just about to start another bulk cycle.... damm

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »
In my country steroids are legal :P

I just wont to contribute yours misery ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »
In my country steroids are legal :P

I just wont to contribute yours misery ;D

Hows things over by you these days?

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »
Well I'm OK specially today when i se this on my doorstep  ::)

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 03:46:39 PM »
Damn!!!!Where do you live?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 06:12:38 PM »
Hahahaha... thank God I'm in Sydney right now or I would drive East to AZ and give you a pink belly...

Give me a break... "homeostasis"  between what, your bald spot and your 40" waist?

who said you have to look like coleman to know what you are talkin about when it comes to aas?

coaches dont look anything like there star players yet they are able to take them to great heights, same in fitness world, same anywhere

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 06:34:18 PM »
The way it should be Sele!  ;D

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 07:32:10 PM »
Well I'm OK specially today when i se this on my doorstep  ::)

dear god

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 05:01:25 AM »
What? Dat's only Like a 6mo HRT supply....  ;D