Author Topic: Is the Mr Olympia ruined?  (Read 1625 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Is the Mr Olympia ruined?
« on: September 27, 2007, 05:03:05 PM »
I am inviting ten friends over to watch the webcast on my computer.  We gonna get some drinks, maybe going to invite some honeys.  Anyway, now I'm hearing that the webcast is going to be DELAYED for an hour? 

Is this true?  You just threw a monkey wrech into my plans if so.  Can someone please clarify?  thanks!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Is the Mr Olympia ruined?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 05:08:36 PM »
Go to the BB.com website dude. It says it on there.  everything is will be posted a hour after each event is over.

The-Seasons

• Getbig II
  • "and then she's gonna fix me up with your sister"
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 05:14:47 PM »
Go to the BB.com website dude. It says it on there.  everything is will be posted a hour after each event is over.

That's for the webcast replays if you didn't realise - the actual thing is broadcast live - you just have to wait an hour to download the replay.
"Gee dad, he's big"

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 05:19:57 PM »
I am inviting ten friends over to watch the webcast on my computer.  We gonna get some drinks, maybe going to invite some honeys.  Anyway, now I'm hearing that the webcast is going to be DELAYED for an hour? 

Is this true?  You just threw a monkey wrech into my plans if so.  Can someone please clarify?  thanks!

HAHAHA. 

lets think this through.  you invited a bunch of dudes over on a weekend night to drink some beer to watch oiled men in thongs pull them up their ass ON THE INTERNET?  not GAY at all.  thank god you invited some "honeys."  LOL.  I am sure they will not think that is the dorkiest/gayest thing ever!  haha.  you must be in your teens right?
you are gay.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 05:24:30 PM »
HAHAHA. 

lets think this through.  you invited a bunch of dudes over on a weekend night to dring some beer to watch oiled men in thongs pull them up their ass ON THE INTERNET?  not GAY at all.  thank god you invited some "honeys."  LOL.  I am sure they will not think that is the dorkiest/gayest thing ever!  haha.  you must be in your teens right?

hahahah     i think BigWorm was right aboutchu being his bitch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 05:25:02 PM »
I am inviting ten friends over to watch the webcast on my computer.  We gonna get some drinks, maybe going to invite some honeys. 

Sounds like quite the party.  Ten dudes crowded around one computer watching a bodybuilding show.  Rock on.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »
Hah i remember for the arnold classic a few years ago me and big poopa J were watchin, and there were some opera queers singin n shit as an intro. So i yell at the TV, "GET OFF THE STAGE YOU guys" and Big Poppa J was like "yeah get back to the oiled up muscle men in posing trunks."

HAH i'm still in denial

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »
hahahah     i think BigWorm was right aboutchu being his bitch

you are correct sir!  big worm is my bitch.   

I can see it now, some douche askes me to watch the O in his room, on his computer over the internet, and have a beer.  I would have to ask him:  what does 5 fingers say to the face?

S-M-A-C-K! 

hahaha bitches.
you are gay.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 05:44:01 PM »
you are correct sir!  big worm is my bitch.   

I can see it now, some douche askes me to watch the O in his room, on his computer over the internet, and have a beer.  I would have to ask him:  what does 5 fingers say to the face?

S-M-A-C-K! 

hahaha bitches.
u must hav had many gays in ur life, i see ur very experienced on how to handle thes situations

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
LOL.  you must be a Dallas fan.

ok, someone asks me to watch oiled men on the net, i say no and slap them.  this makes me "hav many gays in my life"?  interesting.  back to school son...  short bus will be comming along shortly!  hahaha. 
you are gay.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 05:52:32 PM »
LOL.  you must be a Dallas fan.

ok, someone asks me to watch oiled men on the net, i say no and slap them.  this makes me "hav many gays in my life"?  interesting.  back to school son...  short bus will be comming along shortly!  hahaha. 

do you think Romo has teh Downs syndrome?
Deep Tissue Massage

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 05:52:43 PM »
ok then wht about u then,,,
i assume ur gonna invite ur boyfreind who also cheats on u with ur x-boyfreind,,hav som milk and cookies and then watch the show, huh.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 05:54:59 PM »
lol.  dallas will loose the next 2. 
you are gay.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:46 PM »
HAHAHA. 

lets think this through.  you invited a bunch of dudes over on a weekend night to drink some beer to watch oiled men in thongs pull them up their ass ON THE INTERNET?  not GAY at all.  thank god you invited some "honeys."  LOL.  I am sure they will not think that is the dorkiest/gayest thing ever!  haha.  you must be in your teens right?

LMFAO!!!!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 06:02:19 PM »
lol.  dallas will loose the next 2. 
:-\

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »
...the "monkey wrench" is that you think we actually believe you are inviting honeys over.... ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 06:08:19 PM »
...the "monkey wrench" is that you think we actually believe you are inviting honeys over.... ;D

"honeys". . .hahahaha. . .I just can't stop laughing at this thread

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »
"honeys". . .hahahaha. . .I just can't stop laughing at this thread

>:(
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion