Author Topic: Little gym guidos owned!!  (Read 4736 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: Little gym guidos owned!!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 08:16:12 AM »
Went to the gym last night and came across an old man I know.....hell of a nice guy....the kinda guy you immediately respect and look up to.   He's a widower, still in decent shape (lean, thin older man...runner type), educated, veteran, father, businessman....just a good guy.  Anyways, we're chatting briefly before he moves on to his next movement.   I'm busy doing my stuff close by when I see a couple 20-something punks approach him from behind and say, "dude, you're on our heat....you can't just jump in on someone's spot whenever you feel like it."   This man doesn't hear well, had on his headphones and had his back to these cocky 170lb behemoth guidos so he's got no idea they're talkin to him.   He finishes what he's doin, stands up, turns around and these punks are practically in his face all amped and start sayin, "what's your problem old man?  finally you're finished!!"  I can see he's both embarassed and startled so I decide "nope fvck that shit" and walk over to those massive beasts and say, "excuse me fellas, but me and my partner aren't finished yet....go on over there somewhere and pump each other for a few more minutes...I'll let you know when you can come back."  They didn't say a damn thing, grabbed their shit and when didn't see em again AHAHAHAHAHA....little guido pussies.

VERY well done.  Nice work on sticking up for a mild older fella. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
VERY well done.  Nice work on sticking up for a mild older fella. 

Sometimes the youngbloods gotta stand up for the oldtimers.....he woulda handled himself with class, but those greaseballs needed to be put down with a bit less tact IMO.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 10:57:03 AM »
Sometimes the youngbloods gotta stand up for the oldtimers.....he woulda handled himself with class, but those greaseballs needed to be put down with a bit less tact IMO.

MOS, how do you think Magoo would have reacted in this situation?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
MOS, how do you think Magoo would have reacted in this situation?

AHAHAHAAH!!!  In all honesty, he probably woulda bitched slapped em and sent em packin.

Of course he'd woulda fvcked em first.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
What the fuck.  I was just at subway and some really hot blonde was in line behind me and some douche walks up to her and gives her a dollar saying something about his spank bank.  I was in disbelief and I asked her if she heard what he said and she said no.  I explained to her he made a rude comment and she gave me the dollar and told me to go out in the parking lot and give it back to him, but he was gone.  Now I feel like a schmoe for not kicking the guy right in the restaurant.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »
What the fuck.  I was just at subway and some really hot blonde was in line behind me and some douche walks up to her and gives her a dollar saying something about his spank bank.  I was in disbelief and I asked her if she heard what he said and she said no.  I explained to her he made a rude comment and she gave me the dollar and told me to go out in the parking lot and give it back to him, but he was gone.  Now I feel like a schmoe for not kicking the guy right in the restaurant.

Ok, first a couple of important things: one, did you end up bangin the blonde; two, how big were her tits?   

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »

Translation: MOS told an awesome story about owning some fags and I feel left out so I am going to lie about something really stupid to look cool ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 11:23:35 AM »
Ok, first a couple of important things: one, did you end up bangin the blonde; two, how big were her tits?   

No, This shit just happened like 2 minutes ago.  I didnt bang here and her boobs werent very big but she was REALLY REALLY HOT!   It sucks trying to hit on chicks in a restaurant when theres like 10 people around.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »
Translation: MOS told an awesome story about owning some fags and I feel left out so I am going to lie about something really stupid to look cool ::)

Nope, this actually just happened. Besides, I totally blew it, im not bragging at all.  I dropped the ball big-time

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 11:26:06 AM »
Nope, this actually just happened. Besides, I totally blew it, im not bragging at all.  I dropped the ball big-time

haha, relax bro I was just giving you shit. ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »
haha, relax bro I was just giving you shit. ;D

How the hell do you get a girl's number while standing in line at subway. Its so awkard, theres people standing around listening in, the subway people are all weird, it sucks!  Its as difficult as the roommate switch?  If anybody has any idea's please let me know!

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 11:39:45 AM »
Glad to hear your standing up for us old guys. Mind you, I'm 73 and if these wee tossers had tried that on me I would have beaten the pure fuck out the wee Bawbags.
Master of the Masters.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 11:40:56 AM »
BRUTAL OWNAGE OF GUIDO CHEESEDICKS, I can see it now...  ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »
Glad to hear your standing up for us old guys. Mind you, I'm 73 and if these wee tossers had tried that on me I would have beaten the pure fuck out the wee Bawbags.

Wee-tossers!  Im betting back when you were young kids like that really took a beating didnt they!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »
CLASSIC!

Sorry if you've seen it already

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2007, 11:48:41 AM »
Wee-tossers!  Im betting back when you were young kids like that really took a beating didnt they!

When I was a young man in the 1950's in Glasgow if any young pups had behaved like that they would have a Glasgow smile carved into their faces with an open razor. The Police would then arrest them and spend half an hour beating them in the back of the Police van. 2 weeks later their parents would identify their bodies as they were dug out of a shallow grave.  Ah, the good old days  :)
Master of the Masters.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »
epic grammar with monster homosexual undertones
Grammar is just fine for conversational English. He could have said 'my partner and me/I,' but that might of just confused the douchebags instead of sending them a warning. We wouldn't want that now, would we, noob? 

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2007, 11:52:50 AM »
When I was a young man in the 1950's in Glasgow if any young pups had behaved like that they would have a Glasgow smile carved into their faces with an open razor. The Police would then arrest them and spend half an hour beating them in the back of the Police van. 2 weeks later their parents would identify their bodies as they were dug out of a shallow grave.  Ah, the good old days  :)

You can't do any of that shit anymore.  I got a DC with injury for pushing some douchebag down and giving him a few bruises on his back.  $302 fine.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2007, 11:59:41 AM »
BRUTAL OWNAGE OF GUIDO CHEESEDICKS, I can see it now...  ;D

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!   That's goin on the fridge!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »
Good work mos...For real

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 01:37:59 PM »
HAHAAHAHAH!!!  Exactly, nothin pisses me off like having to wait on some little douche for a bar or smith cause he's gotta do 12 sets of half squats with a 45lb plate on either side of the bar for 10 reps a set......each set always followed by 5 minutes of stretching and a water fountain trip........can't we weed out these fvckers before they're issued memberships?

man you're arms are 3 times bigger than your head...it's a good thing those guys took off.
nasser=piece of shit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 02:08:24 PM »
man you're arms are 3 times bigger than your head...it's a good thing those guys took off.

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!  The avatar settings stretched the pic....I just wish they were that big.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2007, 06:45:43 PM »
MOS, its actually kind of funny to hear this story because I see these douchebags every time I work out with their lame tats, guido hair cuts and the cut off shirts slit down to their waists.  It's quite sad, esp when they walk around like they are about to kill someone and then....

they shadow box.  ;D
Squishy face retard