Author Topic: Either Ronnie has been hiding because he is bad or....because he is reallllllly  (Read 1479 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
gooooooooodd....

Now I am a Ronnie fan more than I am a Jay fan but it IS interesting...he hadn't trained at the Metroflex gym in a while and had a whole team around him in his home gym.

This leads me to believe he might be spotting a 2005 package...not 1998, don't think it's possible but 2005....good news...maybe...
I hate the State.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
He looked like shit in those pics from the interview on BSN's site.  But then again, heavy doses of gear can do wonders in a short time.

I guess we won't know until the show.
Ron: "I am lazy."

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
He didn't come out with any pre-O photos last year and the same question was asked. Makes you wonder...
~

mass 04

• Getbig V
gooooooooodd....

Now I am a Ronnie fan more than I am a Jay fan but it IS interesting...he hadn't trained at the Metroflex gym in a while and had a whole team around him in his home gym.

This leads me to believe he might be spotting a 2005 package...not 1998, don't think it's possible but 2005....good news...maybe...
Do you think he used steroids preparing for the contest, me and my friend just had an argument over this ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Do you think he used steroids preparing for the contest, me and my friend just had an argument over this ;D

Naw...  he just drank Milos Snake OilTM before, during, and after every workout.  The "special" amino acids are all Ronnie needs to get contest ready.  After all, Snake OilTM IS the most anabolic substance on Earth!
Ron: "I am lazy."

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns

i heard he uses Arson, Altered states, and freak stack, at twice the maximum dosages listed on the bottles...

http://www.muscleasylumproject.com/map_trailer.shtml

mass 04

• Getbig V
i heard he uses Arson, Altered states, and freak stack, at twice the maximum dosages listed on the bottles...

http://www.muscleasylumproject.com/map_trailer.shtml
Good way to mess up your body, will these guys ever learn? I wanted to try the "freak stack" but it seemed a little to hardcore for me

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
aahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Here's the latest Ronnie pic :P